The Rogue's Harem Book 1: Rogue's Sultry Women - Cover

The Rogue's Harem Book 1: Rogue's Sultry Women

Copyright© 2017 by mypenname3000

Chapter 39: Lust’s Spell

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 39: Lust’s Spell - 800 years before the Knight and the Acolyte, a roguish adventure, his sexy priestess sister, a catgirl sex slave, a wicked princess, a playful faerie, and a hermaphroditic warrior are embroiled in the schemes of a despot and a cruel naga!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   High Fantasy   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Royalty   Violence  

Note: Thanks to B0b and WRC 264 for beta reading this!

Princess Ava – Echur, The Princedom of Kivoneth, Strifelands of Zeutch

Knowing the truth about my lusts for my father only made me wetter. He had a spell cast on him that made me want him. I despised the man, hated him. I wanted him to pay for what he did to Sven and Kora’s family.

But I also wanted to fuck him so badly.

I slipped out of my robes, standing naked before the door to his bedchamber. I couldn’t control myself. I had to fuck him. I opened the door. It was dark in his room, the only light flooding dim and silver through the window.

He was a shape on the bed. I padded across the room, the stones cold on bare feet. Then I reached the bear-skin rug his bed sat on. The thick fur caressed my soles. I reached the foot of the bed, climbing on it.

He stirred. “Ava?”

“Yes, Daddy,” I purred.

“What are you doing here, sweetling?” he asked.

His downfall came closer and closer everyday. Sven would enter Faerie and destroy the Lodestone, taking away my father’s artificial army. Then Sven would kill him. But until then, I needed to be trusted by my father. I needed him to tell me everything.

I needed to be his queen.

“I missed you,” I purred, grabbing the sheets, pulling them down his body. I shuddered, realizing he slept naked.

His cock throbbed, growing harder in the moonlight.

“I want to be with you. I don’t care what people think.” I slid my hands up his thighs. “You want me to be your queen, Daddy. To take mother’s place.”

I hated him so much for that even as my pussy clenched with heat, dripping with juices. He excited me as much as Sven. So many reasons to hate my father. So many reasons to fuck him so hard with my hot cunt. I grabbed his cock, stroking him.

“I don’t want to sleep apart from you,” I groaned. “Tonight, I want to be with you.”

I worked up his bed, his dick so hard now. I straddled his waist as he groaned. I rubbed his cock through my blonde bush to my dripping cunt. We both shuddered as I slid his tip up and down my vulva, brushing my clit, caressing my labia.

“You don’t have to, sweetling,” he groaned. “You’re my queen. I love you.”

I hate you.

“Yes,” I moaned, sliding my pussy down his dick.

Incestuous pleasure rippled through me as I took more and more of his shaft into my snatch. My back arched, my small breasts thrusting before me. Father’s hands cupped them, squeezing my breasts, his thumbs sliding across my nipples. Pleasure shot down to my pussy.

My snatch clenched hard on his dick as I rose up hi shaft. I swiveled my hips, stirring his dick through me. It felt so good in me. I knew it was the spell, but that didn’t change the ecstasy rushing through my body.

“Oh, Daddy, yes,” I groaned, slamming my cunt down his dick. “I’m going to make you cum so hard with my pussy.”

“You’re such a loving daughter, sweetling,” he groaned, rubbing my nipples harder.

“Yes, yes, yes,” I grinned, hiding the hate in my heart. “So loving! I love you, Daddy!”

I leaned forward, letting my clit rub against his pubic bone. My body trembled, my pussy squeezing down so hard on his dick as I rode him faster and faster. My breasts jiggled in his hands as I slid up and down his pole, loving every moment of his dick filling me, stirring me to a hot froth. Such rapture shuddered through my body.

Ecstasy beat in my soul.

“Oh, Daddy,” I groaned. “Oh, Daddy, yes. I’m going to cum so hard on this dick.”

“And I’m going to breed that cunt,” he groaned.

“Yes, yes, yes, pump me full of your incestuous seed!”

The bed creaked as I worked my cunt up and down his dick. The silky friction billowed through me. It made me tremble and groan. I shivered, my eyes rolling back into my head. Such rapture shot through me. My pussy clenched on his girth, my hips dancing as I worked myself into a hot froth.

I wanted him spurting in me. I wanted him flooding me. His jizz pumping over and over into my snatch. I hungered for it. I pumped my snatch up and down his dick, my clit slamming into his groin on every downstroke. Pleasure sparked through my body.

He squeezed my tits harder, grunting, groaning. His hips moved, thrusting his dick up into my snatch, bouncing me. I whimpered, our flesh slapping together. My pussy grew hotter and hotter, my orgasm hurtling closer and closer.

“My sweetling,” he groaned, his voice so throaty.

“Yes, yes, yes, Daddy!” I gasped, leaning over him, loving how he pinched my nipples. Such rapture shuddered through me. “Cum in me! Breed your little girl!”

The words set me off. My pussy exploded around his dick. I gasped as waves of ecstasy washed out of my snatch. My flesh massaged his dick as he thrust up into me. I bounced up his shaft and slammed down him.

“Pater’s dick!” he grunted and then my father’s incestuous cum fired into my snatch.

Blast after blast of hot jizz flooded me. It spurted into my cunt. It spilled through me, leaving me groaning and gasping. My eyes rolled back into my head. I whimpered out such rapture as I squirmed on him, my cunt milking his dick over and over, so hungry for every drop. A part of me, controlled by the spell, wished he could breed me.

But I had a mage’s enchantment on me. I couldn’t conceive a child. I would never have my father’s son. Only Sven’s.

I collapsed on my father, squirming on him as we both panted and moaned. I kissed him, hating how much I liked it. His hands stroked my back, cupping my ass as his dick softened in my pussy then slipped out of me.

“I’m going to sleep so well in your arms, Daddy,” I purred, slipping off his body and snuggling against him like a lover.

Like I would with Sven after we made love.

“I’ll protect you, sweetling,” he promised.

“I know, Daddy,” I said, letting my voice get slurred like sleep approached.

But I didn’t fall asleep. Instead I did something naughty. I visited my lover. It made me so excited to cuckold my father with his enemy. A new way to get revenge on the bastard for casting his lust spell and befuddling my desires.

I sank into my proxy in Sven’s possession.

I became the stone statuette. I grew out of the pouch into a tent full of feminine moaning. I blossomed bigger and bigger, my gaze sweeping across the room. Kora and Zanyia were sixty-nining while Sven had a blonde girl with braided pigtails riding his face and a woman with pink hair and—

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.