The Rogue's Harem Book 1: Rogue's Sultry Women
Chapter 35: Fairy Play

Copyright© 2017 by mypenname3000

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 35: Fairy Play - 800 years before the Knight and the Acolyte, a roguish adventure, his sexy priestess sister, a catgirl sex slave, a wicked princess, a playful faerie, and a hermaphroditic warrior are embroiled in the schemes of a despot and a cruel naga!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   High Fantasy   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Royalty   Violence  

Note: Thanks to B0b and WRC 264 for beta reading this!

Aingeal
Sven’s head snapped back. He grunted, crashing onto his back. The Shizhuthian warrior that spoiled all my fun bellowed in anger, his left hand rubbing at his eyes, clearing dirt from them. An idea sparked in my head.

I darted down from the trees, fluttering to the ground and landing over Sven. He groaned, rubbing at his temple, a welt already forming. His glossy, blue eyes focused on me as I leaned over him, my large tits swaying.

“Now that is a fun game you came up with,” I grinned at him. “But you both have to be handicapped for it to be fair.”

The warrior bellowed. I gasped, wings flapping hard as he swung his sword at me. Real steel. Diluted iron. My skin crawled. Spirits rose before me, forming a shield of red energy only I could see. The blade struck their protection, rebounding back.

“Yes, yes, let’s play!” I grinned. Green enhancement spirits, little orbs that danced around me, surged at both men’s eyes.

Covered them.

“There,” I clapped as the warrior stumbled, both blind. “Now this is fun.” I glanced at Kora, rising from the healed Zanyia. “And no interference from you two.”

Blue abjuration spirits zoomed towards them. I grinned as they wrapped up Kora and Zanyia in blue bonds, one shoving itself into Kora’s mouth as a gag. I didn’t need her divine magic spoiling all my fun. I wanted to see if this Sven was as good as he believed.

“Now, Sven, get up and get fighting.”

“I can’t see,” he said, looking around, bewildered.

“And?” I shrugged.

“You bitch!” snarled the warrior. “You faerie whore! Restore my sight.”

“See, it’s fair,” I laughed and fluttered up into the air.

----Sven Falk
Darkness pressed down at me. I groaned, struggling onto unsteady feet. Everything burned in my body. I swayed, my legs buckling. The world spun around me. My stomach twisted. I felt drunk, stumbling to the right and left as the ground tilted one way and then the other.

“Give me back my sight, faerie-whore!” snarled the enemy again. I heard his blade swing then the loud thud of it striking ground.

It came from my right.

The warrior bellowed again. Closer.

“Duck, Master!” Zanyia shouted.

I listened to my lamia. Something massive screamed over my head. The greatsword. My hair rippled in the wake of the warrior’s massive blade.

He missed me by inches.

My skin crawled even as I thrust in the direction I heard the warrior cursing. My arm extended and...

My blade found nothing.

“Where are you?” the warrior bellowed, feet stamping. He swung again, but it sounded farther away.

“You just missed him, Master,” Zanyia shouted. “Take two steps forward.”

I did, each one hesitant. I had no idea what I stepped on. The glade was uneven, the ground treacherous. The warrior’s feet stamped before me. I thrust again. But didn’t strike anything. The blade swung. Zanyia screeched something.

I threw myself to the ground.

“Give me back my sight, you Las-poxed whore!” snarled the warrior.

“He’s stumbling in a circle, Master,” Zanyia shouted. “Just stand up, turn to your left.”

I listened to her, standing up. I focused on my senses. My hearing felt so sharp. I inhaled, smelling unwashed body and rust, mixed with the tang of steel. Armor creaked before me. Foots thrashing. Heavy breathing.

“Three steps forward,” Zanyia shouted.

I did, taking larger steps. I had to swallow my fear. I had to embrace the uncertainty. My back throbbed. My belly ached. Blood coated me. My limbs trembled. My arm felt so week. How much longer could I stand?

“Turn to your right. He moved.”

I heard him, grunting as I pivoted. I faced him. He snarled, swinging through the air. Then he went still.

“One step forward, and lunge!” Zanyia shouted. I did. I thrust my sword forward.

The brute shouted. He moved. His blade swung. I could hear the air rushing. I tensed, totally exposed. I had no idea if the sword swung to cleave me in half. Or if he had misjudged the angle of his attack.

My blade bit into flesh.

A sword struck the ground by my feet.

I twisted my weapon buried in his body. He groaned. Something struck me in the face. I grunted, stumbling back. The world rang about me. I crashed onto the ground, lying on my side. Stars exploded across the darkness of my world.

“Where are you?” the warrior snarled, his voice thick and throaty. He coughed. Something bubbly entered his words, a wet wheezing. “I’ll crush you ... Then fuck your sister so hard.”

His footsteps crunched, stumbled. He sounded like a wounded bull. His sword hissed through the air, swinging with a wild frenzy. I needed to stand. To keep fighting. But my body didn’t want to work. My brain felt disconnected from the rest of me.

“I’ll gut you ... And...” His words trailed off. Something crashed to ground. “Las-damned faerie! You poxed whore. I’ll...” Armor rattled. He coughed. Leaves rustled. “This isn’t ... She needs it ... back ... I ... Now...”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.