The Rogue's Harem Book 1: Rogue's Sultry Women
Chapter 32: Virgin’s Oral Fun

Copyright© 2017 by mypenname3000

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 32: Virgin’s Oral Fun - 800 years before the Knight and the Acolyte, a roguish adventure, his sexy priestess sister, a catgirl sex slave, a wicked princess, a playful faerie, and a hermaphroditic warrior are embroiled in the schemes of a despot and a cruel naga!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   High Fantasy   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Royalty   Violence  

Note: Thanks to B0b and WRC 264 for beta reading this!

Kora Falk – The Forest of Lhes, the Princedom of Kivoneth, The Strifelands of Zeutch

“I can’t trust you around the virgin, brother mine,” I purred, pushing Sven out of the tent, Zanyia and Nathalie lounging on the bedding behind me.

“Can I trust you with Nathalie, sweet sister?” Sven asked, not fighting me. He gave me such a wicked grin, his blue eyes twinkling.

“You can,” I grinned at my brother. “Licking pussy doesn’t pop cherries. But that big cock you have in your britches loves nothing more than deflowering maidens.”

“I won’t mess up,” Sven told me. “I can control myself. I didn’t violate her virginity when I found her.”

“And I want to keep her that way, brother mine. We need this fairy. So just keep watch. I’ll send Zanyia out to keep you company.”

“While you lick that fourteen-year-old virgin twat,” he groaned. “You are so cruel, sister dear.”

I beamed at him. “I’ll try to keep her from screaming her head off. I don’t want to torture you. Too much.”

“Such a cruel sister I love,” he groaned.

I leaned against him, my hands caressing his naked, muscular torso as I planted a hot kiss on his mouth, his whiskers rasping against me. A hot delight surged through me. But this was such a lucky opportunity. To play with a woman my brother couldn’t touch. I loved him, but he was still my brother.

I still had to be a bratty little sister from time to time.

I broke the kiss, leaving him sucking in deep breaths, his cock so hard. “Maybe Ava will show up. She’ll take care of you.”

“She said she was busy tonight finding out information,” he groaned. “You could take care of me.”

“Nope,” I grinned. “I have a virgin pussy to devour.”

Then I turned and ducked into the tent. Zanyia crouched naked by the fourteen-year-old virgin, her tawny tail swishing back and forth, her triangular ears twitching. She licked her lips, drinking in the beauty of the virgin in her rough-spun peasant dress, the brown skirt cinched high beneath her breasts, pressing the white bodice tight to her small tits. She had golden-blonde hair in twin pigtails, her face flushed.

“Are you really going to lick my pussy?” Nathalie asked. “I’ve never done that before.”

“Yum,” Zanyia groaned.

“I am,” I grinned. “While my brother keeps watch.”

“He could ... lick my pussy, too,” the virgin moaned, her eyes growing dreamy.

She had a crush on my brother. How cute. “Nope. We need your maidenhead intact.”

“To be bait for a fairy?” She licked her lips. “This all sounds so ... dangerous.”

“It is,” Zanyia purred, her hands reaching out, unlacing the skirt. It grew loose. Then the lamia pulled it off the girl, revealing the blouse was actually a slip falling down to the virgin’s mid thighs. Her legs were sleek and lovely.

I fell down beside her, caressing her face. “Once we have the fairy, Sven will take that cherry just the way you want it.”

The girl beamed at me. Then gasped as I planted my lips on hers.

She had such a soft mouth. So timid. She shivered beneath me as my tongue flicked across her lips, tasting her sweetness. Then she groaned, parting her lips and letting my tongue slide into her mouth. The fourteen-year-old virgin whimpered.

I kissed her harder as Zanyia unlaced the girl’s slip. Her hands parted the cloth, revealing two small breasts, little cones about the size of the lamia’s own tits. Purring in excitement, Zanyia licked and lapped at a pink nub. Nathalie moaned and whimpered into our kiss, her body shuddering.

I shivered in the kiss, loving this virgin experiencing her first touches of pleasure. Her tongue met mine, growing bolder and bolder as her pleasure mounted. She whimpered when Zanyia engulfed the pink nub, sucking hard on the virgin’s tit.

I broke the kiss, giving her a smile, the ruby amulet swaying with my tits as I shifted. “Doesn’t that just feel wonderful?”

The girl nodded her head, her blue eyes so wide. “Her tongue’s so rough. Ooh, I like it. And she’s sucking so hard.”

“Zanyia is such a wanton thing,” I grinned at her, my hand cupping her other breast. I moved down, flicking her nipple with my tongue.

Nathalie whimpered and shuddered. Her body squirmed as we played with her nipples. The virgin’s moans echoed through the tent. I knew my poor brother could hear her. I sucked harder on her nub.

“Kora!” she whimpered, her body bucking. “Ooh, that’s nice.”

My pussy clenched, juices running down my naked body. I shivered, my breasts jiggling, ruby amulet swaying between them, brushing the girl’s skin. Her hand reached out, brushing my round breast, squeezing my tit as her awakened passion drove her to explore her sexuality.

I nipped her nipple, making her gasp, her thighs pressing together, still covered by her slip. I stared down her body, wanting to unveil all of her. My hand pushed down her slip, revealing more and more of her stomach. Zanyia helped, purring as she suckled on the virgin’s other nub.

My hand uncovered a golden bush. My fingers rubbed through the silk. I shivered, feeling her heat soaking her pubic hair. I brushed her pussy, a tight silt aching to be filled. My digits parted the folds, brushing her intact hymen.

Oh, she was perfect to lure in the fairy. In a day or two, we’d have the key to get us to where that bastard hid his lodestone. The seat of his power.

“Kora,” the girl whimpered as I brushed her clit. “Ooh, that feels nice.”

“Yes, it does,” groaned Zanyia, popping her mouth off her nipple. “Ooh, let’s have fun.”

“Yes,” Nathalie whimpered.

I shivered, nodding my head. The three of us pressed our bodies together, licking, kissing. Our tongues danced across each other’s mouths. Our naked flesh caressed each other. Hot pussies rubbed on my legs, small breasts pressed into my sides. My nipples kissed theirs as we rolled around in the tent, touching and caressing each other.

“Your pussy is so hot!” Nathalie moaned as I ended up on my back. “Can I ... Can I eat your pussy, Kora? I’ve always wanted to try. I’ve just been ... so scared!”

“Yes!” I groaned, parting my thighs for the eager virgin.

“Enjoy her, Mistress Kora,” Zanyia purred, her tail swishing as she broke away. “I’m going to play with Sven. He needs me so badly.”

“Yes, yes, give my brother what he needs,” I groaned as the virgin pushed apart my thighs. She knelt between them, her braided pigtails swaying about her face, the ends brushing the slopes of her small breasts. “Please him.”

“I’ll give him my mouth and pussy,” Zanyia groaned and vanished out the tent.

“Just me and you,” I purred to Nathalie, cupping her face. “Mmm, eating pussy is so easy. Just do what comes natural to you.”

“I will,” the virgin said, her eyes at once both scared and excited as she stared down at my shaved cunt. My juices coated my vulva, more dribbling down to my ass. “That looks so good.”

Then, with a boldness that surprised me, the virgin buried her face into my pussy. I groaned at her tongue licking so wildly across my hot snatch. I gasped, her blue eyes staring up my tattooed body as she licked and lapped. I quivered, my pussy clenched in delight as her tongue danced through my folds, teasing me.

Pleasure spilled through my body as the virgin devoured my cunt. She feasted on it. Her lusts must have been bottled tight. And now I unleashed them. Her tongue licked and lapped, parting my folds, brushing my clit. Her fingers slid between my asscheeks, gripping them as she feasted and licked.

“Rithi’s delicate fingers and keen eyes!” I moaned. “Yes, yes, yes, you’re a natural at this, Nathalie.”

“Really?” the virgin asked with such breathy excitement. “You mean that?”

“Yes, you’re going to make me cum so hard on that licking mouth.”

“Yes!” she moaned in delight before burying her face back into my snatch.

The virgin’s tongue churned through my pussy. The fourteen-year-old girl feasted on me. I whimpered, my snatch drinking in the pleasure of her tongue. She swirled it around my clit, her lips briefly sucking before she buried her tongue into my cunt. She caressed my inner walls.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.