The Rogue's Harem Book 1: Rogue's Sultry Women - Cover

The Rogue's Harem Book 1: Rogue's Sultry Women

Copyright© 2017 by mypenname3000

Chapter 30: Pleasant Pastime

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 30: Pleasant Pastime - 800 years before the Knight and the Acolyte, a roguish adventure, his sexy priestess sister, a catgirl sex slave, a wicked princess, a playful faerie, and a hermaphroditic warrior are embroiled in the schemes of a despot and a cruel naga!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   High Fantasy   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Royalty   Violence  

Note: Thanks to b0b for beta reading this!

Kora Falk

“Oh, yes, princess,” I moaned, lying on my back in our camp at the forest’s edge. I shuddered, humping my pussy against the rosy lips of Ava’s proxy, the stone tongue lapping through my folds. “Mmm, I wish you could taste how hot you make me.”

“Me, too,” Princess Ava moaned, the flecks of crystal in her eyes gleaming in the setting sun. “But once you reach my father’s secret and stop his army, then we can be together for real.”

“You’ll marry my brother,” I moaned. “And I’ll be his spinster sister.”

“And our bed warmer,” grinned the princess, her rose-quartz face smeared in my pussy juices. “Sneaking in at night to revel in passion with us.”

“Yes, yes, yes,” I groaned, eager to share the princess with my brother.

Such joy beat in my heart. It handed dwindled at all over the last few days. The incestuous love I shared with Sven didn’t have to end with our vengeance. We could continue to share our passion for each other. I was so thankful that Ava understood our love. Approved of it.

Was willing to share it.

“Your brother will have quite the harem,” grinned Ava. She took a fluttering lick through my pussy, ending on my clit. “Me, you, Zanyia. And there’s my bedmaid, Greta. I want to see Sven take her cherry and fuck her hard.”

“Ooh, you wicked princess,” I said then gasped, her lips sucking hard on my clit.

“So wicked,” she moaned between sucks and nibbles on my bud.

I shuddered, the pleasure rippling through me. I humped against her lapping tongue, my fingers stroking her strange, stony hair. My fingers caressed the thick locks of carved hair, lick and ropy and so smooth. I pulled her face tight against my pussy, my round breasts jiggling as she licked and lapped.

I stared up at the tree above us, the branches swaying, almost moaning like it shared the same wicked pleasure as me. That made me grin, imagining a tree cumming thanks to a wicked princess’s licking mouth.

Or maybe just getting off on watching our lesbian passion.

“Ooh, yes, princess,” I moaned, staring up at the swaying branches, leaves so dark as twilight deepened. “Just devour my snatch. Make me cum on those royal lips.”

“Yes! Shower me in your tangy cream!”

The princess jabbed two fingers into my snatch. I whimpered, my pussy clenching down on them. My body shuddered, such hot rapture rippling through me. I humped against her plunging digits, loving every moment of them penetrating my hot snatch while her tongue flicked against my clit, attacking it, driving it wild.

My bud drank in the sensations. My pussy tightened on her plunging fingers every time she buried them into my snatch. My cunt drank in the friction, making my body heave, my round breasts jiggled. I moaned out my passion into the evening air.

“You naughty princess!” I gasped, my entire body bucking as she slipped a finger into my asshole. Her finger probed deep into my bowels. I shuddered, the digit wiggling in me, adding such a velvety delight to her other actions. My asshole clenched down on her finger, my pussy drinking in the pumping glide of her other two digits.

I humped against her, her tongue flicking faster and faster at my clit. My orgasm burned through me, growing, swelling, driving me wild. My eyes rolled back into my head. I let out a whimpering groan of rapture as her fingers curled in my snatch.

Brushed that special spot.

“Princess!” I howled, quivering in rapture. “Oh, princess, yes!”

I came.

My pussy and asshole writhed about her probing fingers. My juices flooded out hot around her digits, splashing her rose quartz face. Pleasure rippled through my body as she lapped up my cream. Her tongue danced across my pussy lips, keeping the rapture alive in me. I groaned and gasped, trembling as it spilled through me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.