The Rogue's Harem Book 1: Rogue's Sultry Women - Cover

The Rogue's Harem Book 1: Rogue's Sultry Women

Copyright© 2017 by mypenname3000

Chapter 28: Naughty Fairy Spying

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 28: Naughty Fairy Spying - 800 years before the Knight and the Acolyte, a roguish adventure, his sexy priestess sister, a catgirl sex slave, a wicked princess, a playful faerie, and a hermaphroditic warrior are embroiled in the schemes of a despot and a cruel naga!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   High Fantasy   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Royalty   Violence  

Note: Thanks to b0b for beta reading this!

Princess Ava – Forest of Lhes, The Princedom of Kivoneth, The Strifelands of Zeutch

My rose-quartz fingers spread apart Kora’s pink petals. I licked my lips, staring at the flood of Sven’s cum, her brother’s cum, pouring out of her pussy. A surge of taboo lust shot through me at the incestuous mixing of their fluids.

I leaned my proxy forward, my soul inhabiting the statue like my real body, and licked. My stone tongue slid through her hot folds. I felt the silky texture of her petals, the creamy delight of the cum gathering on my tongue. I pulled the treat into my mouth, imagining the mix of salty jizz and pussy juices. I had no taste buds while inhabiting my proxy. I could feel. I could experience pleasure, but rocks couldn’t discern flavors.

But still, I enjoyed this. Because one day, once Sven and Kora defeated my father, I’d taste this with my real mouth, my real tongue. I’d get to revel in their incestuous love. I yearned for that day, my hips wiggling in delight as I licked again.

I groaned when Sven seized my hips, rubbing his cock against my proxy’s pussy. I felt the girth on my pussy lips, sliding up and down. This was the cock I should year for, not my father’s. I didn’t understand my strange lusts for my father. My body just so whorish it craved that pleasure.

But right now, feeling Sven slid his cock into my depths, I didn’t need my father. I had the man I actually loved fucking me, sharing his sister with me. And his sex slave. Zanyia rode Kora’s mouth, the petite lamia shuddering, her tail swishing behind her as Kora licked and lapped at her cunt with eager hunger.

I shuddered, glad to be a part of my roguish lover’s harem.

“Mistress Kora,” whimpered Zanyia, her hands cupping her small breasts, her cat-like ears, the same tawny shade as her hair, twitched as she writhed. “Ooh, yes, you’re licking my pussy. You’re just eating me.”

“She is,” groaned Sven, voice throaty with the pleasure of my snatch.

I squeezed down on him as I flicked my tongue through Kora’s pussy. I licked and lapped, savoring the hot, silky feel of her, the creamy texture of her brother’s cum pouring out of her depths and onto my lips. It sent such delight shooting down to my cunt filled with Sven’s cock.

He fucked me faster, his strong hands sliding up my sides. I groaned as he cupped my small breasts, my rosy nipples throbbing beneath his strong grip. I whimpered, my pussy tightening on his cock, increasing the friction of his thrusts.

And swelling my own pleasure.

“Just ride my sister’s face,” groaned Sven. “She loves eating pussy.”

“It’s so good,” moaned Kora.

“I bet you can’t wait to lick the princess’s real pussy,” moaned the lamia, pinching her nipples, her body squirming more. Her tail swished back and forth as she purred in delight.

“I can’t,” groaned Kora.

“Me, either,” I purred between licks, feeling hot juices staining my stony face. “I want to taste you. I imagine you taste amazing.”

“So amazing,” groaned Sven, his hands tightening on my breasts, his strokes picking up their pace. Heavy balls, full of cum, thwacked into my clit. “She tastes so wonderfully tangy.”

“Tangy,” I groaned, imagining that flavor as I devoured Kora.

I wiggled my tongue into her depths, swirling around and loving her silky texture. She whimpered and groaned, her thighs tightening about my face. She bucked against me, grinding her hot pussy on my lips.

Eating her, giving her pleasure, spurred my orgasm to new heights. I devoured my lover’s sister. I ate her pussy as he fucked me hard. He pounded me, plunging over and over into my pussy. He groaned, pinching nipples, sending delight rippling through me.

Driving me towards my climax.

“Oh, Sven, yes!” I whimpered. “I’m going to cum on that big cock.”

“Ooh, yes, make her cum, brother mine!” howled Kora. Her hands squeezed on Zanyia’s sleek thighs, pulling down and pressing the lamia’s hot cunt tighter against her face. “Just flood her with your jizz.”

“Yes!” I groaned.

“I will, sister dear!” groaned Sven, his voice so thick and throaty, so full of his masculine power.

“Master will dump so much yummy cum in you,” yowled Zanyia, her fingers rolling her nipples. She flashed me a toothy grin before she shuddered. “Oh, Mistress Kora, you’re going to make me ... Cum!”

Her purrs rumbled from her throat as she thrashed on Kora’s face. Hot cream ran down Kora’s chin, flooding out of the lamia’s cunt. I groaned, licking, lapping, loving that naughty passion burning through the night.

My pussy clenched hard on Sven’s thrusting dick. He rammed it into my depths. I groaned, shivering. The friction burned through my cunt. I moaned into Kora’s snatch, thrusting my tongue deep into her depths.

We came together.

Kora and I both moaned and gasped our rapture. We shuddered, her pussy juices flooding hot across my mouth and chin. I imagined her tangy flavor as I gulped it down. My cunt spasmed on Sven’s thrusting cock. Waves of pleasure rippled through me. I moaned and whimpered like Kora did, both our voices muffled by the hot snatch we ate.

My body shuddered. Sven kept ramming that amazing cock over and over into my cumming depths. He churned me up, making me quake and quiver. Juices flooded down my thighs. My eyes rolled back into my head.

Back in my bed, I knew my real body convulsed in ecstasy.

“Gods damn, what a hot pussy!” groaned Sven, burying into my pussy. “Pater’s cock!”

I felt his hot jizz spurting into me. It splashed against my inner pussy walls, those smooth, rose-quartz surface. He groaned, squeezing my tits as he spurted over and over. He filled me to the brim. Made me tremble and shiver.

“Oh, brother mine, flood her!” Kora panted. “Just spurt so much jizz into her! She needs it.”

“I so do!” I whimpered, my orgasm peaking through me.


Aingeal

I plunged a third finger into my pussy while watching Sven and his women fuck. My wings fluttered as I perched in the tree, staring down at their campsite. I loved it. Watching mortals sport was always so much fun, even if one was made out of rose quartz.

My pussy clenched down on my three fingers stirring it up as the mortals swapped partners. The lamia yowled in rapture as Sven rammed his cock into her asshole, her tail swishing across his broad chest. His sister pushed the stony princess to the ground, parted her thighs, and lapped her brother’s cum out of that hot snatch.

I loved incest, too.

These mortals were so much fun. I peered at them, the pleasure swelling in the depths of my cunt. My juices flowed, dribbling down my wrist as I stirred my pussy to a hot froth. Tingles rippled through me, making me whimper and groan.

The sporting mortals didn’t hear me. Even if they weren’t lost to their lusts, they wouldn’t notice me. I cloaked myself in spirits to hide me from them. I could moan as loud as I wanted, just scream out my rapture as I cum.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.