The Rogue's Harem Book 1: Rogue's Sultry Women - Cover

The Rogue's Harem Book 1: Rogue's Sultry Women

Copyright© 2017 by mypenname3000

Chapter 27: Sisterly Delight

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 27: Sisterly Delight - 800 years before the Knight and the Acolyte, a roguish adventure, his sexy priestess sister, a catgirl sex slave, a wicked princess, a playful faerie, and a hermaphroditic warrior are embroiled in the schemes of a despot and a cruel naga!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   High Fantasy   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Royalty   Violence  

Note: Thanks to wrc264 for beta reading this!

Zanyia

I prowled through the brush, moving with utter silence. I smelled the deer grazing just a few feet away. I approached downwind. My heart hammered. I hadn’t ever hunted for real, only played at it as a kitten. But we needed food.

I sprang.

The deer squealed as I landed on its back. Young, not quite a fawn, but not quite an adult. My teeth snagged its throat, crushing its windpipe to choke it. My claws dug into its flesh, holding on tight. It kicked and danced, struggling to throw me off, sweeping its head so its little stubby antlers could find my flesh.

I didn’t let up. Not with its salty blood in my mouth. We didn’t eat at all yesterday. My stomach rumbled. I wouldn’t let this deer go. It was breakfast and lunch and dinner. We needed it. Especially Kora. Conjuring the bridge yesterday afternoon had wiped her out.

The deer staggered. It let out one more mournful wail then collapsed. Its body twitched. I didn’t let go until I stopped feeling the pulse of its life beat through its neck. My tail swished in triumph when the beast went still.

We would eat!

“That makes a lot of noise,” Master said, appearing at the top of the hill.

I lifted my mouth, shrugged. “It worked. Did you kill anything?”

“I don’t know how to hunt,” he scowled.

“You make too much noise,” I smirked at him as he came down the hill. “You need to be crafty. Like me.”

“I know how to sneak,” he said. “Just woods are different. So much stuff to brush. Everything you touch makes noise.”

With Master’s help, I cleaned the dear and we carried it to our small camp in a dell. Kora still slept on the bed of leaves we made her, her face covered by her robe. She’d slept since we made camp last night, just exhausted by everything.

My stomach rumbled again, the smell of venison roasting on the fire watering my mouth. I crouched beside my master, the firelight painting my naked skin. The trees made our little dell dark even in the noon sun.

“I think we lost them, Master,” I said. “They never figured out we crossed the ravine.”

“Yeah,” he nodded, glancing at his sister. “Kora’s plan saved us.”

“So did this,” I giggled, patting his cock through his leather pants. “How many men could satiate two women under those circumstances?”

“You didn’t cum,” he pointed out.

“But I was getting there. I would have if we had more time.” I rubbed my cheek against his arm, purring contentedly.

He pulled out his map from his pouch, unfurling it. “I think we’re here,” he said, stabbing a part on the southeastern side. “That had to be the Hoyvein river. If we follow it east, it leads to these farming villages on the edge of the woods.”

“Think we’ll find a virgin to use to lure in the faerie?” I asked.

“They can be hard to find in farming villages. Girls who grow up around livestock tend to be earthy. But I’m sure we’ll manage.”

“Assuming you can keep this in your pants, Master,” I giggled, squeezing his cock again.

“I have some amount of self-control,” he grinned. “I won’t ruin her before we attract the faerie’s interest.”

“Just a smidgen.” It felt so wonderful to be so relaxed with my owner. No fear that I would say the wrong thing and be beaten. I didn’t have to cringe every time he raised his arm. This man loved me. Cared for me.

Such joy filled me.

It was near evening, after Master and I glutted on Venison, that Kora awoke. I grinned at her, holding out a big strip of meat. She smiled, took it, and devoured it just like I would. With so much enthusiasm.

I saw it in her eyes. That simple joy of being alive with the people she loved.


Kora Falk

One hunger satiated, my belly full of wonderful venison, I hooked an arm over my brother’s shoulder as darkness deepened around our campfire. I had to feed my other hunger and love him. What we did yesterday, in the haste to save our lives, wasn’t a celebration of our survival, but a necessary and carnal act.

I wanted to enjoy myself. I wanted to unite the three of us in passion. I kissed him hard, my tongue thrusting into his mouth. At the same moment, I reached past him, seizing Zanyia’s hand, pulling her to us. Her ears twitched. Her purr rose.

Her lips joined ours in a three-way kiss.

It felt so wonderful, so right, to love Sven with Zanyia. The events of the last few days had welded us so tight. Her hand tightened on mine as we savored my brother’s strong lips. Our tongues brushed each other, licking caressing, the passion building between my thighs, my nethers smoldering from their touch.

Sven’s hand slid into my robe, finding my round breast. His other hand cupped Zanyia’s small firm tit. We both moaned our delight as he squeezed and kneaded our tits. His thumb ran across my nipple, shooting fire to my—

“Well, this is quite the sight,” Princess Ava purred, her voice tiny.

The three of us broke apart in guilty shock as the princess rose quartz proxy grew out of Sven’s pouch. Her naked, lithe form swelled, blossoming into her full beauty. The specks of crystal in her stony flesh glittered in the firelight as she straddled Sven’s waist, pressing against him, her arms on his shoulder.

“Ava!” he gasped. “It’s not what you think.”

“That you weren’t kissing your sister and groping her breast?” Ava asked, arching an eyebrow.

Sven didn’t say anything, struggling to gather himself. He loved Ava as much as me. He didn’t want the princess to know about us. Neither did I. I didn’t want to ruin their love with our forbidden passion.

Ava smiled, her lips looking so soft despite what they were made of. “I saw you two nights ago, before the chase. You were making love to her. And...” She leaned in closer, pressing her forehead against his. “I want to join in. I want to love your sister with you.”

Sven didn’t hesitate. His hands grabbed Ava’s ass. “Just like we used to share all those naughty girls who slipped into our bed.”

“No,” Ava purred, grinding her self on my brother’s cock. “I want to love her, not just fuck her. She’s your sister, Sven. I saw it. You care for her, too.”

“I have a big heart,” he grinned, kneading her pliant ass.

“Yes, he does,” Zanyia purred, so happy.

I leaned against Ava, pressing my naked tits into her soft flesh. I wanted to touch her in her stone proxy, to feel that impossible rock yielding like skin. I touched her belly, siding up to a firm breast, squeezing it.

Felt like any pliant tit I’ve groped.

“Then let’s love him together,” I purred. “Because one day, we’ll be sisters when you marry him.”

Ava grinned at me. Then she leaned over and kissed me on the mouth. I shivered at the soft touch of her yielding lips. They were dry, but smooth as glass. My tongue probed into her mouth. It was so different from kissing a living creature. She had warmth, but no real taste other than of stone.

I couldn’t wait to make love to the princess’s real body. To taste her saliva, her skin, her pussy. I shuddered. My other hand sliding between her naked thighs, feeling the strange bush adorning her cunt. Then I found the glass-smooth lips of her pussy, caressing them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.