The Rogue's Harem Book 1: Rogue's Sultry Women
Chapter 22: Humiliating Lust

Copyright© 2017 by mypenname3000

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 22: Humiliating Lust - 800 years before the Knight and the Acolyte, a roguish adventure, his sexy priestess sister, a catgirl sex slave, a wicked princess, a playful faerie, and a hermaphroditic warrior are embroiled in the schemes of a despot and a cruel naga!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   High Fantasy   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Royalty   Violence  

Zanyia

“Master!” screamed from my throat as I rolled my body. Heat burned across my back, dog claws scratching as the beast scrambled to stay on me. My fingernails sprouted claws. Fury hissed from me as jaws snapped down at my face, green eyes reflecting death. I struck the dog’s muzzle with a slashing blow. Its head jerked before its snapping jaw bit by my ear, almost tearing into the sensitive spot. My ear twitched back as my lithe body squirmed beneath the beast.

Around me, dogs snarled. Master shouted, blocking snapping jaws with his arm, blood spurting. His dagger flashed. The dog whimpered, staggering away in a spurt of crimson, the mangy beast collapsing on the ground. Mistress screamed something. Rainbow light flared as she scrambled from a snarling beast.

It bayed in terror. Its claws tore at the underbrush before bursting out and dashing through the regrouping soldiers. Horses neighed in shock, rearing. One soldier cursed, landing on his back in a crumple of metal.

Then the hound attacking me lounged again, blood matting the fur on the side of his face. His claws scratched below my breasts, saliva dripping. My hands hands grabbed at his furry neck, loose skin sliding over strong muscles as it snapped jaws shut an inch from my nose. I hissed, tail twitching. My legs curled, planted on his belly, thrust.

The dog snarled, tumbling off my body. The pair of us scrambled to our feet, brush rustling. I went into a low crouch, spitting fury, blood welling from scratches across my torso, each line burning pain.

“I need to be pretty for Master!” I yowled as the dog lunged.

Metal fleshed.

A throwing dagger took the hound in the side of the neck. It crashed into a twitching heap before me. Master’s short sword rasped as he ripped it out of its sheath. He whirled to face the regrouped soldiers. They charged in at the brush.

I turned to fight them armed with only my claws.


Princess Ava – Echur, The Princedom of Kivoneth, The Strifelands of Zeutch

I trembled beneath my father’s desk, his cock throbbing before me, soaked in my incestuous cream. The sight of his glistening shaft, my pussy dribbling with his seed, sent more lust through me. What was wrong with me? Why did this cock obsess me so?

I hated him!

He just fucked me! His daughter! He was like Sven. He fucked his sister, crossing forbidden lines. I hungered for my father’s dick, too. Just as filthy as them. As the door opened, the steps of Master Mage Shevoin entering my father’s study, I licked my lips.

And then I licked my father’s cock.

The fresh flavor of my pussy juices coated my tongue as I drew up his shaft. I reached the tip, flicking the pink crown. What moments before softened now hardened. My tongue swirled around the crown before I kissed down his dick again to his balls swaddled in pale-gold pubic hair. I savored my juices, lapping them off his nuts, sucking them into my mouth.

So full of the seed that wanted to breed me. His own daughter!

The humiliation of doing this, of being driven by my weak body, shamed me. I loved Sven, even if he transgressed into incest, so it made me feel so bad to enjoy another man. My father! But my desire so strong, they compelled me to do this when another man was in the room. My lusts drove me to be such a whore for my father.

Tears fell down my cheeks even as my tongue licked back up his fully erect shaft. A chair scraped on stone then creaked, Shevoin sitting. My lips engulfed the tip of my father’s cock, bringing a slight groan from his lips.

“There were fluctuations with the lodestone,” Shevoin rasped. I pictured the older Thosian man, his hair gray. Tall and lean, with a rasp brought about by his pipe smoking.

“Is this a problem?” asked my father as I slid more and more of his cock into my mouth. My tongue danced around the tip, reveling in the taste of my fresh juices. “It shouldn’t have anything to do with the overdue shipment.”

“No, no, I corrected it. The connection to your army remains strong,” Shevoin said. “I fear this is caused by the chaotic nature of Faerie. The cattle have no effect on the efficacy of the lodestone. You know that, your Highness.”

“Sorry,” Father said, voice tight as my cheeks hollowed. I couldn’t help myself. I wanted to love this cock. “I have other ... concerns drawing my attention at the moment.”

My cheeks burned in humiliation. I was such a whore.

“I have applied a new mathematical model to the conduit,” Shevoin said. “One that should properly deal with the fluctuations of—”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.