The Rogue's Harem Book 1: Rogue's Sultry Women
Chapter 20: Princess’s Taboo Discovery

Copyright© 2017 by mypenname3000

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 20: Princess’s Taboo Discovery - 800 years before the Knight and the Acolyte, a roguish adventure, his sexy priestess sister, a catgirl sex slave, a wicked princess, a playful faerie, and a hermaphroditic warrior are embroiled in the schemes of a despot and a cruel naga!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   High Fantasy   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Royalty   Violence  

Princess Ava – Echur, The Princedom of Kivoneth, The Strifelands of Zeutch

My awareness sprang back into my body, still flushed and trembling from having sex with my father for the first time, his incestuous seed leaking out of my pussy. Confusion whirled through my thoughts, my heart clenching in pain. The vision of Sven feeding his cock to his sister burned in my mind, the lust thick in his voice.

Suck your juices off, sister dear. I’m going to fuck you so hard again.

“He’s just like my father,” I muttered, tears stinging my eyes. And Kora ... She looked so enthusiastic, encouraging his lusts.

Like me with my father.

I closed my eyes, squeezing out a tear. I couldn’t believe how much I enjoyed having sex with my father, crossing that taboo line. I hated the man. I despised him for what he did to Sven’s family and his own people. I wanted him deposed. I wanted him to pay for murdering Sven’s family, his angelic sister Katriana. I wanted my father’s mad war to end. For there to be peace.

And yet ... Yet I enjoyed his touch. I came so hard as we transgressed, uniting our bodies. He was my father! I grew from his seed planted in my mother’s womb. How could I enjoy it? How could my Sven lust for his sister and enjoy being in her? Fucking her?

What was wrong with him?

“Princess?” Greta, my bedmaid asked. The sixteen-year-old girl touched my hip.

My eyes sprang up, staring into her blue eyes, her large breasts swelling the low-cut nightgown she wore, her golden-blonde hair falling loose about her face instead of her usual pigtails. She had such a round face and plump lips.

“Lick me clean!” I hissed, hating my father’s seed leaking out of me. The bastard wanted to breed me. How disgusting was he.

And me ... I came so hard begging for him to breed me. Never had I been so grateful for the blessing the Priestess of Slata gave me, preventing me from conceiving a child until next year. The moment I realized my father wanted to bed me, I visited the temple in the city of Echur which lay just outside my father’s castle.

“I’ll get you all clean, Princess,” Greta purred, slipping between my thighs. “But ... Is something wrong? I thought you were going to Sven for comfort.”

“He was ... sleeping.” I swallowed, the image of him feeding his sister his cock burned into my mind, superimposing over the waking world. “Just lick me clean! Get that cum out of me!”

“Gladly!”

She buried her face between my thighs, her golden hair spilling over my thighs. I groaned, her tongue sliding through my hot folds. Her tongue gathered the jizz spilling out of me, gathering it on her tongue with her hunger. Her blue eyes shone over my pubic mound as she darted deeper, scooping up more of the incestuous mix.

A father’s cum should never be in his daughter’s pussy. A brother should never fuck his sister.

I groaned, pleasure fluttering through my body as Greta feasted. My head shifted on the pillows, my hips undulating, smearing my messy cunt on her face. Her tongue darted through my folds, exploring, searching, cleaning up every forbidden drop of seed.

My small breasts jiggled. I whimpered, hands squeezing my tits. My thumbs rubbed over my nipples, zapping tingles down to my snatch. I whimpered then gasped, Greta’s tongue fluttering deep into my snatch, swirling around.

New images, conjured by my perverse mind, flashed through my head. Sven parting Kora’s thighs, the left tattooed with a flowering vine. He nuzzled at her pussy, licking her the way Greta feasted on me. Kora moaned in my imagination, her lithe body wiggling, her round breasts, bigger than mine, jiggling.

“Oh, yes, brother mine,” she moaned in my thoughts. “I love it when you feast on my pussy.”

I hissed, trying not to think about them writhing in incestuous passion, Sven licking her snatch, his strong hands reaching up her body to cup those bigger breasts. He always liked them large. I squeezed my small handfuls while humping my pussy against Greta’s face.

I tried to focus on my bedmaid’s licking, concentrating on her tongue cleansing me. She fluttered through my folds, her nose nudging my clit. She purred her delight, lapping and sucking, drinking my father’s jizz out of me.

“Ram that big cock in me, brother mine,” moaned Kora through my thoughts. “I need your cum in me. I need my brother to plant a babe in my belly.”

I hissed again, squeezing my eyes shut, forcing all my concentration on Greta’s amazing tongue. She slid it up through my folds, brushing my clit. Sparks shot through me. My entire body spasmed. My thighs clenched on her head, holding her in place while my fingers pinched my nipples.

“Such a hot, tight cunt,” groaned Sven, his blue eyes burning as he stared down at his sister’s azure depths. “I’m going to pump so much cum into you, sister dear!”

“Do it!” she moaned in my thoughts.

I whimpered, biting my lip. I wanted these images out of my head, but my orgasm grew even faster, feeding on the humiliating, shameful twist in my stomach. My bed creaked. My moans echoed through my chambers. I bucked harder against Greta’s tongue, the pressure swelling in my depths.

My orgasm hurtled closer and closer as Sven plowed his sister so hard in my imagination. Their bodies wedded in incestuous rapture, pressed so tight together, becoming one flesh. Like I had with my father.

“Pater’s big cock!” I howled. “And Slata’s juicy cunt!”

My body bucked, my orgasm hitting me hard. My pussy spasmed, juices squirting out to splash on Greta’s face. Heat swept out of me, full of euphoria. I gasped, stars bursting across my dark vision. My back arched, fingers pinching my nipples.

Rapture burned across my mind.

“Yes, yes, flood me, brother mine!” howled Kora in my thoughts.

“You’re going to have my son, sister dear!” growled Sven, his face twisted in rapture. Kora ran her hand through his short, blond hair as he flooded her snatch with his forbidden seed.

Then he became father, on top of me, pumping his jizz into my snatch. I gasped, spasming harder, my orgasm burning through me. I quivered and bucked, my tits jiggling in my pinching hands. Greta’s tongue flew across my cumming pussy, lapping up the juices flooding out of me.

Shameful pleasure drowned me. Ecstasy smothered my thoughts. I gasped and groaned, writhing on sweat-stained sheets. My entire body convulsed. The pleasure carried me higher and higher into taboo fantasies, my pussy aching for my father’s cock to fill me again.

Then I collapsed back into my pillows, panting from the power of my orgasms.

“Wow, Princess,” Greta said in awe. “You squirted. That was amazing.”

I didn’t answer, the shame swallowing the pleasure. I stared up at the dark ceiling, still aching for more. For something Greta couldn’t give me. Or even Sven. We were both disgusting people. He lusted for his sister.

And me ... I wanted to feel my father in me again.

I hated him and wanted that incestuous dick in me, filling me with forbidden rapture.

What was wrong with me?


Kora Falk – Princedom of Kivoneth, Strifelands of Zeutch

I loved waking up my brother this way. I bobbed my mouth on his hard cock in the darkness of our tent. I sucked and slurped on his cock, his salty precum staining my lips, lingering traces of Zanyia’s sour ass adorning his shaft.

Which made my blowjob even wickeder. I shivered, my pussy clenching as I sucked so hard. My tongue danced across his cock. I stared up his chest, a dark shadow. Zanyia’s head rested on him, her eyes open, reflecting what little moonlight penetrated the canvas.

She let out a purr, her eyes twinkling.

I shivered, my pussy clenching. I rubbed it with my fingers, dancing my digits on my clit before sliding them through my folds. Stimulation trembled through me. I moaned louder about my brother’s cock, humming and vibrating his tip with my excitement.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.