The Rogue's Harem Book 1: Rogue's Sultry Women - Cover

The Rogue's Harem Book 1: Rogue's Sultry Women

Copyright© 2017 by mypenname3000

Chapter 15: Lamia’s Naughty Fun

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 15: Lamia’s Naughty Fun - 800 years before the Knight and the Acolyte, a roguish adventure, his sexy priestess sister, a catgirl sex slave, a wicked princess, a playful faerie, and a hermaphroditic warrior are embroiled in the schemes of a despot and a cruel naga!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   High Fantasy   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Royalty   Violence  

Zanyia
“Thank you for what you did for Master and Mistress,” I told Josephine, nuzzling my nose against hers as we stood outside the Buxom Lass. My tail swished behind me, the spring morning still chill, making my naked body feel exhilarated.

Humans were so strange to wear clothes. I didn’t understand how they got cold so easily.

“You’re welcome,” she whispered. “And it was plenty of fun.”

Behind me, Elli pouted, “You can’t be leaving so soon, Hans.”

“You just got here,” moaned Marita.

The two busty maids clung to my Master, kissing at Sven’s neck and cheekbones. He had an arm around both of them, his hands on their asses. He squeezed them through their skirts, giving them both a roguish wink. “Adventure calls.”

“You better come back with even more stories,” Marita said, her curly, light-brown hair swaying about her shoulders.

“I’ll tell you all about how I captured a faerie using an innocent virgin as bait,” Master grinned. “It’ll be a hot tale.”

My ears pricked at that. Faerie? Virgin? When I woke up this morning, I was shocked to learn we were leaving already. But I didn’t ask questions.

Slaves never did. But now I was so curious. What were we doing?

“Shame neither of us are virgins,” sighed Elli, her braided pigtails swaying as she quivered in Master’s embrace.

“We can pretend to,” Marita giggled. “Oh, no, sir, you can’t touch my bottom. I’m saving my virtue for my true love.”

“That sounds so whorish,” Josephine laughed. “A true virgin wouldn’t have her voice dripping with lust.”

“But it’s so exciting pretending to be virginal and pure.” Marita fluttered her eyes at Josephine. “It makes the men so hot with just enough wanton heat in your tone.”

“It does,” groaned Sven, a bulge tenting his black, leather pants.

“Maybe we should attend to this before you leave,” suggested Elli, her hand rubbing his crotch. “It must be so hard riding a horse in this condition.”

“He’ll manage,” Mistress said, her tone slightly frosty. “The sun’s rising higher. We have a long journey, brother mine.”

“Right, right, sister dear,” Master sighed. He stole a kiss from Elli’s lips then from Marita’s. “But I know where you two are. I’ll come find you and tell you all about it.”

“You better,” Elli groaned. “Fine, go. Your sister will keep glaring at us if we don’t let you. I’d hate to have a priestess mad at me.”

“Imagine if she had her Goddess curse us,” Marita said. “Then we could never create beauty again.”

“Yes, yes, yes!” Elli moaned, her voice so throaty, her body quivering like an orgasm wracked her. Then she started laughing raucously, her big tits heaving in her low-cut bodice. “I’m cumming on your big dick!”

“No, that would be a shame to deny the world your passion,” Sven said, pulling away from the busty maids. He seized his stallion’s reins and hauled himself up into his saddle. “Come on, Zanyia.”

“Yes, Master.”

I darted after him and scrambled up into the saddle behind him with nimble ease. I hugged him, squirming my nipples rubbing on the smooth leather of his vest. I breathed him in, smelling Mistress’s scent all over his body, her tangy musk tickling my nose.

He heeled Night to a walk. Kora’s black mare, Rainbow, trotted beside us. Their horses looked like siblings. Maybe they were. I squirmed, my pussy so juicy from the flirting, and the way the saddle moved beneath me stimulated my clit.

You bounced when riding a horse.

I purred, my face rubbing into the back of Master’s leather jerkin. I loved the slick feel on my cheek. My nipples throbbed, kissing the smooth, cured hide. I hugged him tight, my hands sliding down his torso until I discovered his hard bulge. I rubbed him.

He groaned. “You’re frisky this morning.”

“She’s always frisky,” giggled Kora.

“I am, Mistress,” I purred. “And how was last night?”

“Amazing,” Kora sighed.

“She wants to have my kid,” Sven said, sounding proud. “Begged me to breed her.”

My pussy clenched. “Ooh, I’d love to have your daughter, Sven. She’d be such a cute lamia.”

“Wouldn’t she be half-human?” Sven frowned. “If I’m the father.”

I giggled.

Kora shook her head. “Lamia are one of Las’s races. Only one sex. They need human men, or other dual-sexed males, to breed with. But their children are always lamia. Always daughters.”

“Yep,” I nodded. Today, I was so glad the God of Lust masturbated across the world and that his cum birthed my kind. We were definitely the best race. Far better than those loathsome nagas he also spawned.

The city of Cheyvn passed us by, bustling with morning activity. Laborers leaving homes, bidding wives and children goodbye. I spotted older children over fences weeding vegetable gardens while younger ones ran giggling in play.

I pictured my own daughter with Sven, her little kitten tail swaying, her ears flicking, as she stalked through a garden on all fours. She’d chase after grasshoppers or little snakes. I used to love finding grass snakes as a child and biting their heads off with savage enthusiasm before the slavers would collect us and put us to work or to train.

My pussy grew hotter thinking about breeding. Shadow magic imbued me. Only select lamia could breed, those of us chosen to be pleasure slaves had our shadows in our wombs twisted, making us infertile. But I wanted it so badly. My body ached to have a kitten and nurse her.

“Zanyia,” Master groaned, my hand rubbing harder at his crotch. “You are frisky this morning.”

“Just excited,” I moaned, grinding my hot pussy into the saddle, my clit throbbing.

“Did talk of virgins make you wet?” Sven asked.

I bit my lip. “May I ask a question, Master?”

“Always,” he said. “You don’t even have to ask permission. I’m not going to beat you if you annoy me.”

My purr rumbled in my throat.

“I bet you want to know why we’re leaving, and why we’re catching a faerie with a virgin.”

“Assuming my brother doesn’t deflower her first,” Kora laughed.

I grinned while nodding. “I was wondering, Master.”

Sven explained about Ava visiting and our mission to the Forest Lhes. I’d never heard of it, but it sounded so exciting. My hand rubbed harder at his crotch, feeling his dick bulge. The city fell away, the houses growing farther and farther apart until we were passing the fields around the town, new growth sprouting in tilled and furrowed soil.

Such rich and dark and fertile soil.

“Zanyia,” he groaned again. “You have to stop rubbing my pants.”

“But you’re so hard, Master,” I purred. “Elli is right. You can’t ride in this state.” My fingers found the laces of the leather britches, deftly pulling them.

“Zanyia!” he groaned as I pulled out his cock, stroking it as we rode down the highway that led west out of Cheyvn. “You can’t do this here.”

“Why not?” I asked, stroking up and down his thick cock. “You fucked those barmaids in the middle of the inn. And I ate Mistress’s pussy at the same time.”

“Yeah, in the Buxom Lass. The prince’s highway is not a common room.”

“I don’t understand,” I said, feeling so mischievous right now. My hand stroked faster.

“You are not an obedient sex slave,” he groaned.

“I am, too!” I protested, his precum flowing. “I’m serving my Master right now, reacting to his commands.”

“I didn’t order you to give me a handjob,” he groaned.

“Your body did. Just by being hard, your cock order me to satiate it.”

Kora giggled. “She’s got you there.”

“I’m only hard because you were rubbing at my crotch. Stop giving me a handjob, Zanyia.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.