The Rogue's Harem Book 1: Rogue's Sultry Women - Cover

The Rogue's Harem Book 1: Rogue's Sultry Women

Copyright© 2017 by mypenname3000

Chapter 8: The Princess’s New Toy

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 8: The Princess’s New Toy - 800 years before the Knight and the Acolyte, a roguish adventure, his sexy priestess sister, a catgirl sex slave, a wicked princess, a playful faerie, and a hermaphroditic warrior are embroiled in the schemes of a despot and a cruel naga!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   High Fantasy   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Royalty   Violence  

Princess Ava – Echur, Kivoneth Princedom, Strifelands of Zeutch

My awareness fell into my new proxy. I experienced a bodiless rush that lasted a heartbeat and then new, hard flesh cradled my thoughts. The world swam for a moment before becoming clear, changed, my perspective so much smaller as I inhabited the jade beetle held in my own hand.

I stared up at my towering self. My face blank, my strawberry-blonde hair falling loose about my head. I hadn’t bothered to put it in my usual braid this morning. I was just so sick with worry about Sven. I couldn’t believe both he and Kora forgot to contact me back.

My new body twitched. I had six legs, which felt weird. I could control each of them, twitching them while my carapace opened. The delicate wings fluttered, but my body didn’t fly. Though carved in a perfect likeness of a beetle by Gerhard, it couldn’t fly, its body made of jade.

But it could walk.

“Let me put you on the ground, Princess,” my buxom maid, Greta, said. She cupped her hands before my motionless one.

I crawled off myself, leaving my body behind and into my maid’s. She lowered me to the floor too fast. The world grew dizzying. My jade wings rustled. And then the stone floor lay at the ends of her fingers. I scuttled out, moving quite easily on my six legs. Though I’d never possessed them, my imbuing powers always adjusted me to the quirks of my proxy, giving me surprising ability to move in them.

“I’ll keep watch on your body, Princess,” Greta said, a hungry sound in her voice.

I tried to speak, but only a clicking sound came out. I had mandibles instead of lips. I couldn’t form human sounds with its mouth. Well, I didn’t need to talk right now. I needed to spy.

I raced across my bedchamber’s floor towards the close door. But I could fit through the crack beneath. I moved fast, about the speed I could walk as a human. My antennae twitched in excitement. I clicked more as I pressed tight against the ground and passed into the darkness beneath the door. In heartbeats, I entered my sitting room.

The Naithan throw rug proved an obstacle. My tiny legs sank into the gaps in the colorful weave, slowing me down. I had to move with care, putting my legs down on individual threats, balancing on them as I crossed the room.

It felt so huge at this scale, the ceiling out of sight.

I clicked in relief once I scurried off and reached my door. I squeezed through and raced down the edge of the wall to my father’s study. This was the most dangerous part. If a palace servant saw me and decided to squash me, I’d lose my valuable construct and I’d suffer from a headache for most of the day.

I hated having my proxy destroyed while using it.

Before I reached the end of the hallway, a distant feeling of heat washed through my insect body. A vestigial sensation coming from my actual body. I let out a clicking sigh. The heat grew hotter, phantom sensations from body parts my insect proxy didn’t possess washed through my awareness.

Fingers pinched nipples. A tongue lapped through my pussy.

Greta played with my body. The naughty girl.

I tried to ignore the feel of the tongue swiping through the folds of a pussy my current form didn’t possess. A soft tingle raced across my thoughts, a growing prickling as my body responded to the stimuli of Greta’s mouth. Her fingers pulled on my nipples.

I clicked and scurried faster.

If I were in my real body, I’d be panting right now, squirming, grinding my pussy against her hungry mouth. Moans would escape my lips. Heat would be building in my cunt’s depths, driving me closer and closer to my orgasm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.