The Rogue's Harem Book 1: Rogue's Sultry Women - Cover

The Rogue's Harem Book 1: Rogue's Sultry Women

Copyright© 2017 by mypenname3000

Chapter 5: Catgirl’s Naughty Fun

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5: Catgirl’s Naughty Fun - 800 years before the Knight and the Acolyte, a roguish adventure, his sexy priestess sister, a catgirl sex slave, a wicked princess, a playful faerie, and a hermaphroditic warrior are embroiled in the schemes of a despot and a cruel naga!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   High Fantasy   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Royalty   Violence  

Zanyia

My eyes blinked open, staring right into Mistress’s round breasts. She still held me. I grasped her tits, snuggling into them, wanting to go to sleep. I closed my eyes, breathing in the sweetness of her scent, savoring the feel of her tits.

But I was awake.

My ears twitched. Other scents filled my nose. With a sigh, my tail swishing behind me. I rolled out of Mistress’s embrace and into a crouch, my knees spread wide, my arms between them. I looked around the room, padding on all fours. I could walk on two legs quite well, but it was fun going on all four. It kept my nose closer to the ground.

I explored around the small tent, blinking my eyes. I reached their packs, opening them up, eager to see what was in there. Mistresses had spare clothing, more pink clerical robes, along with pencils and brushes, and even parchment wrapped up in oilcloth. Master’s had more of his clothing, plus food and other supplies, a whetstone, more small throwing daggers that looked like crosses with four sharpened ends.

And a small statue of a naked woman, the details captured exquisitely in alabaster. It looked to be the size of his hand from fingertip to palm. I sniffed it, and then studied the woman. She looked young and so pretty.

“Who are you?” I asked.

Master moved, letting out a sleepy sigh.

I set the statue back down and turned my head. He’d rolled onto his back, his slim, though still muscular body, mostly exposed to my sight. Including his dick. It throbbed half-hard on his belly, twitching with his heartbeat.

I licked my lips.

I padded quietly around the sleeping pair, Mistress still resting on her side, her blonde hair falling over her shoulders, her round breasts piled together, the ruby amulet trapped between them. Master’s right arm lay trapped beneath her. Sensing he’d pulled away, she rolled over in her sleep, snuggling up against him.

They were so beautiful together. Even if they were brother and sister. Like that should even matter.

My tail swishing more, I grinned, padding closer to Master’s dick. My claws extended from my fingers for a moment. I felt like a kitten again, staring at a snake I wanted to pounce on and play with. I wiggled my butt.

And attacked.

My hands seized his shaft in my hands, lifting it up to my hungry lips. My tongue ran up his shaft, sliding past my fingers, and up to his crown. Mistress’s tangy juices lingered on his dick, faint but still there.

And so yummy.

His shaft twitched when I reached the spongy tip. I circled it. He groaned, his face twisting as he felt my tongue. I’d never voluntarily sucked a man’s cock before. But I’d never had a Master who cared for me. I grew up in Istandar Zizthithana’s kennel, trained from early on to please naga and the human males who pleased them. They whipped me and beat me and forced me to do so many nasty things. But I’d do them so willingly for Sven and Kora.

My pussy dripped juices down my thighs. My butt wiggled, my tail swishing faster and faster. I purred as I licked. Master’s cock swelled in my grip, throbbing with his heartbeat, growing bigger and bigger. My tongue probed at his slit, gathering up his salty precum.

He groaned.

“You like that, Master?” I probed again.

He groaned, chest flexing.

“Yep. And I’d bet you’ll love this.”

I opened my mouth wide, mindful of my sharp teeth, and engulfed his cock. He was bigger than my last master, Warleader Therek. I’d never have to suck his cock again. Master killed him. So I put all my effort into pleasing the dick in my mouth.

I sucked.

I swirled my tongue.

I bobbed my head.

My hands stroked his shaft and played with his balls.

I stared at Master’s face, watching him twitch and groan as I pleased his dick. His eyes fluttered, moving back and forth rapidly beneath his eyelids. And then they opened, the blue of the sky staring unfocused at me.

“Zanyia?” he groaned, sounding groggy.

I popped my mouth of his dick. “Master!” I squealed. “You have such a yummy cock.”

My pussy clenched, aching to be filled. And Master’s dick throbbed in my hand as he blinked sleepy eyes. He needed to cum. I needed to cum. And I had the perfect solution to make that happen for the both of us.

“Pater’s mighty cock!” he grunted as I impaled my tight pussy on his thick dick.

“Oh, yes, Master, you fill my pussy up so nicely!” I shifted on him, my purr rising in my throat, rumbling through my body. My fingers scratched at his strong chest, my claws safely retracted.

“You are a wanton one,” he moaned as I slid my pussy up and down his cock.”

“Uh-huh,” I panted, my hips swiveling, my ears brushing the top of the tent when I reached the pinnacle of his dick. “You make me so wet. You’re such a wonderful master. I have to please you!” “You’re doing that,” he groaned as my pussy clenched on his dick.

Kora’s eyes flicked open. “Sven?” she murmured, sleepy. “What’s going on?”

“I’m riding Master’s cock!” I said proudly, my small breasts bouncing before me. My fingers curled, scratching at his chest. “He’s so big. He fills me up!”

“Yes, he does,” Kora smiled, pushing back her blonde hair to expose her face. “Aren’t you just such a wanton thing?”

“That’s what Master said!” I beamed, riding his dick faster, savoring the slid of his cock in and out of my flesh. Burning friction swelled in my depths.

So I purred with such joy.

My thighs flexed, lifting me up and down his cock. I swiveled my hips, stirring him through me. All the things the kennel masters taught me, I used. I squeezed my pussy tight on his dick when I slid up him. I shifted my position, letting his shaft caress different parts of my depths.

Which sent new thrills racing through me.

Master’s left hand, calloused from fighting, rubbed at my right thigh. He stroked me, grinning at me while his sister nuzzled at his neck. Her breasts pressed against his body. He held her with his right arm, his hand squeezing her curvy rump.

“Gods, Zanyia, you are so wild,” groaned Master, hand squeezing my thigh as it slid up to my waist. “Just so hungry—”

“Sven!” a small voice said from his pack, feminine and refined.

“Ava!” Kora gasped in fright. And then, to my utter shock, she bolted out of the tent. Literally diving naked through the flaps to escape.

“What?” I gasped, impaling my pussy on Master’s cock, my head swiveling around. Who said that?

And then, climbing out of Master’s pack, was the alabaster statue of the naked woman. I blinked my eyes, grinding my clit into Master’s pubic bone. The statue moved with a willowy grace, hips curving, stone breasts jiggling like they were not made of hard rock but firm flesh. She climbed down from the pack and made her away across the tent to the bedding.

“I was so worried,” the statue said. “You didn’t call me back after the raid.”

“Sorry, Ava,” Sven said, his right arm reaching out and snagging the statue about the waist with his thumb and forefinger. Not a hard grasp, but gentle. He lifted her and set her on his chest.

The statute took a moment to steady herself, shifting as his chest rose and fell with his movement. She turned around, staring up at me, hands going to her hips. “Well, I see why you were distracted, Sven.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.