The Rogue's Harem Book 1: Rogue's Sultry Women - Cover

The Rogue's Harem Book 1: Rogue's Sultry Women

Copyright© 2017 by mypenname3000

Chapter 4: Realized Desires

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4: Realized Desires - 800 years before the Knight and the Acolyte, a roguish adventure, his sexy priestess sister, a catgirl sex slave, a wicked princess, a playful faerie, and a hermaphroditic warrior are embroiled in the schemes of a despot and a cruel naga!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   High Fantasy   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Royalty   Violence  

Sven Falk – Despeir Foothills, Kivoneth Princedom, Strifelands of Zeutch

I had never been more dumbfounded in my life as I looked down at my sister’s pussy lips spread open by Zanyia’s naughty fingers. That pink, glistening tunnel, flexing and clenching as my sister squirmed beneath the lamia, beckoned to me. I had dreamed of sliding into her tunnel for so many years, fighting against the taboo desires to bed my own sister.

To slid my cock into her incestuous depths.

And she wanted it, too. I had no idea she desired me. And suddenly, all the times she danced before me, casting her spells, masturbating to power her magic, recontextualized in my mind. She didn’t have to do it in front of me.

She used it as an excuse to show off her body before me.

We were alone in the woods. Well, alone save for Zanyia, and she wholeheartedly approved. My dick throbbed before me, so hard, still wet from Zanyia’s pussy. The lamia grinned at me, her eyes flashing like a cat’s, lips smeared with my sister’s juices.

“Kora,” I groaned, falling to my knees. I usually felt so confident with women, taking charge, enjoying their bodies, leaving them gasping and moaning. But now I felt like a virgin boy between the thighs of his first love.

Like the night I took Ava’s virginity back in Az before he ruined everything.

“That’s it, Master,” Zanyia purred, her left hand grabbing my dick, her right still holding my sister’s pussy lips open. “Just slid into her. Savor her. Love her. It doesn’t matter that she’s your sister. Love is what matters.” Her tail swished back and forth, ears twitching. “It’s so wonderful. I’ve heard of it, and you two have it.”

I shuddered as she rubbed my dick against my sister’s incestuous flesh. Pleasure rippled up my dick. I bit my lip, fighting the urge to let out a mighty groan. My body shivered at the taboo feel of her wet pussy against my dick.

“Sven,” Kora moaned, her voice so wanton, her pale hands grasping Zanyia’s pussy. “I want this. I want you. Always. It made me happy when I saw you with Ava, and jealous when I saw you with other girls. I wanted that. I wanted to be your whore and your lover.”

“You want to be my whore?” I asked, shuddering as Zanyia swabbed my cock’s crown through those plump, wet pussy lips. My sister’s pink flowered tattooed above her shaved pussy as enticing as her snatch itself. “You want to be like Ava? Begging for my cock, loving me, and then screaming out with the pleasure I give you.”

“Yes!” she moaned, her thighs wrapping about my waist. “Fuck me, brother mine. Love me! I know I can’t ever be more than your mistress. Your sister-slut. But I’ll take it.”

I groaned as I sank into my sister’s hot, inviting depths. The incestuous feel of her pussy engulfed my cock. Zanyia purred, her rough tongue lapping at my muscular stomach, her tail swishing back and forth as she squirmed her cunt on my sister’s licking mouth.

Kora rippled about me. I held my dick in her depths, savoring this moment of our union. Brother and sister welded into one flesh. We came from the same womb, the same mother, and now we were sharing our bodies. I groaned, loving this moment of trampling societal taboos. My sister shuddered, her hips wiggling, her pussy clenching on my dick.

“Don’t tease me, Sven!” she moaned, fingers digging into Zanyia’s ass. “Please, please, I need you in me.”

“Love her, Master,” purred the lamia. Then she rolled off my sister, unveiling Kora naked form to me. Her breasts, the left tattooed with entwining vines and a pink flower over her heart, quivered, the amulet shining between them. Juices glistened on her lips, her blue eyes glowing.

I leaned down and kissed my sister hard, thrusting my tongue into her mouth. Zanyia’s sweet cream flavored our taboo kiss. My sister’s breasts rubbed against my chest, the amulet hard between her two soft mounds. She trembled, pussy squeezing and relaxing on my dick.

And then we moved. Together. Our bodies worked as I pumped my cock in and out of my little sister’s depths. She moaned into my mouth, our tongues dueling. Her arms seized me, fingernails digging into my back.

Zanyia watched, fingering her pussy, purring with such joy. She crouched, knees splayed wide, her breasts jiggling between them. She licked her lips, her tawny hair shifting in the wind blowing through our camp.

“Oh, you two are so pretty together,” the lamia purred, three fingers digging into her cunt. “I’m so glad you own me, Master.”

The audience spurred me to pleasure my sister with all my skill, to thrust my cock into her depths and feel her quiver around me. Kora moaned into my lips, fingernails scratching at my back as her hips bucked more, meeting my thrusts. Her nipples rubbed into my chest.

My hand stroked up her side, up to her breast. I squeezed her round mound, feeling the plumpness of her. I groaned into her sweet mouth, the friction of my little sister’s pussy building around my dick. My balls ached and swelled, growing tighter and tighter.

I wanted to cum in my sister.

To flood her.

And her pussy clenched on my cock, eager for my incestuous seed.

I broke the kiss, resting my forehead on hers, staring into her blue eyes. “Kora,” I groaned. “My sweet Kora.”

“Sven!” She said my name like a charm, a prayer. “Oh, Sven, yes! Rithi’s beautiful eyes, I’ve dreamed of this. I masturbated to you taking me. When I lay with men, I pretend their you.”

“How do I compare?” I asked with a grin, thrusting harder.

Her pussy clenched on my dick, her thighs so tight. “They pale. Oh, brother mine, yes!”

“Sister dear!” I panted, the pressure building in my balls. “I’m going to spill in you. But not until I feel you quivering on my cock. I want to feel you cum, sister dear. You want to be my whore, prove it!”

She grinned at me, her hips moving, her pussy rippling. She’d mastered the arts of sex at the temple. She knew every position, every technique to please man or woman. I groaned, feeling the way she worked her pussy on my dick, squeezing, clenching, relaxing, the skill.

“Pater’s cock!” I groaned, thrusting harder, faster, my balls smacking into her depths. “You are teasing me.”

“It’s so much fun!” she moaned. “It’s a whore’s job to satiate her man.”

“You’re doing that,” I gasped. “Pater’s mighty cock, what a pussy you have, sister dear.”

I kissed her again, our tongues meeting. My finger and thumb pinched her nipple, rolling her nub. She trembled beneath me. Her thighs gripped my waist hard, her hips pivoting beneath me, swirling her pussy about my thrusting cock. The silky slide of her hot, incestuous cunt sent surges of rapture through me.

Her fingernails bit into my back.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.