Jokes and Giggles Part Two - Cover

Jokes and Giggles Part Two

Copyright© 2017 by Jack Spratt

Chapter 344

One Liner from Red Dog

In days of old when knights were bold and toilets weren’t invented,
they laid their load upon the road and walked away contented.


Dorsetmike is at it again!!!!

A local monastery was going bankrupt. The abbot didn’t know what to do. The brothers had a meeting, and decided to open a great Olde English Fish-N’-Chips stand.

One day, a man knocked on the door. After one of the brothers answered the door, the man asked, “May I have just an order of fries?”

The brother said, “Hold on a moment. I’m the fish friar. You want the chip monk.”


A man rushed into the doctor’s office and shouted, “Doctor! I think I’m shrinking!”

The doctor calmly responded, “Now, settle down. You’ll just have to be a little patient.”


An Indian chief was feeling very sick, so he summoned the medicine man.

After a brief examination, the medicine man took out a long, thin strip of elk hide and gave it to the chief, instructing him to bite off, chew and swallow one inch of the leather every day. After a month, the medicine man returned to see how the chief was feeling.

The chief shrugged and said, “The thong is ended, but the malady lingers on...


Did you hear about the Buddhist who refused his dentist’s Novocain during root canal work?

He wanted to transcend dental medication.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.