Jokes and Giggles Part Two - Cover

Jokes and Giggles Part Two

Copyright© 2017 by Jack Spratt

Chapter 343

A one liner from Esox thanks!!

Bruce Lee went vegan - he even changed his name to “broko lee”

✧ ✧ ✧

Thanks to Yoes for this group!!

Here are some more sayings. Stop me if you heard them before:

The secret of being miserable is to have the leisure time to bother whether you miserable or not.

If you will do foolish things. At least do them with enthusiasm.

The most popular labor-saving device is still money.

If you can spend a perfectly useless afternoon in a perfectly useless manner, you have learnt to live.

Friends are those people who ask about your health, and then wait for an answer.

Often truths are so naked that people feel so sorry for them; they cover them up at least a little bit.

Marriage teaches us loyalty, forbearance, self-restraint and a great many other things you wouldn’t need if you had stayed single.

It is not easy taking your problems on one at a time when they refuse to get in line.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.