Jokes and Giggles Part Two
Chapter 334

Copyright© 2017 by Jack Spratt

Send a smile to Yoes for this one...

This is one is from my childhood. Problem is that the punchline is telegraphed from the middle of the joke. Here goes:

A couple marry and the husband announces that the only food he likes is pumpkin stew. Not any old pumpkin stew, but the way his now deceased mother made it. Since her death, no-one has ever been able to replicate her recipe. So when she presented the dish to him that evening, he took one bite of it and pushed it away from him in disgust saying: “This is NOT the way my mother made it.” For the next couple of months, the increasingly desperate wife tried all the recipe variations of pumpkin stew under the sun, but the same scene was repeated night after night, and it started to affect their relationship. Finally, one night just as she was was plating a new exotic variation of pumpkin food she sourced from somewhere, she discovered, to her horror, that the stove settings were too high and she had completely burnt the pot of food. As she was desperately scraping the food in the trash to start a new pot, he rushed into the kitchen and with huge eyes proclaimed: “Now that smells promising!” And after tasting it, he hugged her crying: “Now, THIS is way Mother made pumpkin food!!”

✧ ✧ ✧

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.