Jokes and Giggles Part Two - Cover

Jokes and Giggles Part Two

Copyright© 2017 by Jack Spratt

Chapter 329

A short on from alphqwe:

If you cut your old man’s stretched out BVDs to make a tank top, you might be a Redneck!


gnostic ‎Provided this one:

There were two nuns living in Vatican City, and every day they went for a bike ride. One day the first nun turned down a twisty cobblestone alley, the second nun followed.

After a bit the second nun was completely lost so she called out “I’ve never come this way before”

The first nun looked over her shoulder and said “aren’t these cobblestones amazing?”


Sweet innocent granny Spratt was at the doctor getting a physical. After the exam the doc asked her if she had any issues she wanted to discuss

“Well, I’ve been really gassy lately. But since they are silent and have no smell it isn’t a big deal, in fact I’ve let about 20 go during this exam.”

So the doc wrote her a prescription and told her to come back in a month. A month later granny returned to the doctor

“I don’t know what was in those pills you gave me, but my farts have started to have a horrible stench.”

The doc said “Good, now that we’ve cleared up your sinuses, we need to get you a hearing aid.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.