Jokes and Giggles Part Two - Cover

Jokes and Giggles Part Two

Copyright© 2017 by Jack Spratt

Chapter 310

Nod your head to Dorsai for this one!!!


One morning the Mother Superior at a convent summons all 100 nuns to a special meeting, attendance mandatory.

“My sisters,” announces Mother Superior, “it saddens me that I have discovered that one of our nuns has not been faithful to her vows!”

99 nuns go “{Gasp!}”, and one nun goes “{Tee-Hee}”.

“How I know this is that I have evidence a nun has bought a man into an area of the convent only nuns are permitted to enter.”

99 nuns go “{Gasp!}”, and one nun goes “{Tee-Hee}”.

“Yes, and that evidence is a USED condom!”

99 nuns go “{Gasp!}”, and one nun goes “{Tee-Hee}”.

“However I am holding off on immediate punishment ... as it appears the Lord, in his infinite wisdom, has devised a rather more suitable punishment!”

All the nuns are listening with rapt interest, one more so than the rest.

“Yes sisters, the Lord has devised a much more suitable punishment ... as it appears that condom had a hole in it!”

1 nun goes “{Gasp!}” ... and 99 nuns go “{Tee-Hee}”.

✧ ✧ ✧

Say thanks to sbrooks103 for this one!!

A Holocaust survivor dies of old age and goes to Heaven, and tells God a Holocaust joke.

God says, “That’s not funny.”

The survivor says, “I guess you had to be there.”

✧ ✧ ✧

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.