Jokes and Giggles Part Two - Cover

Jokes and Giggles Part Two

Copyright© 2017 by Jack Spratt

Chapter 292

Thoughts and Memories

Sometimes someone unexpected comes into your life outta nowhere, makes your heart race and changes you forever...

We call these people cops,...

✧ ✧ ✧

When you do squats, are your knees supposed to sound like a goat chewing on an aluminum can that’s stuffed with celery?

✧ ✧ ✧

I run like the winded.

✧ ✧ ✧

Don’t bother walking a mile in my shoes that would be boring. Spend 30 seconds in my head, that’ll freak you right out.

✧ ✧ ✧

I remember being able to get up without sound effects...

Good times!

✧ ✧ ✧

My luck is like a bald guy who just won a comb.

✧ ✧ ✧

When I ask for directions, please don’t use words like ‘East’

✧ ✧ ✧

The older I get the earlier it gets late.

✧ ✧ ✧

If you answer the phone with “Hello, you’re on the air!” most telemarketers will quickly hang up...

✧ ✧ ✧

That moment when you walk into a spider web and you suddenly turn into a karate master!

✧ ✧ ✧

I don’t remember much from last night but the fact I needed sunglasses to open the fridge this morning tells me it was awesome.

✧ ✧ ✧ I hate when a couple argues in public and I missed the beginning and don’t know whose side I’m on.

✧ ✧ ✧

A Large group of people is called a “No Thanks.”

✧ ✧ ✧

I had my patience tested. I’m negative.

✧ ✧ ✧

To me ‘drink responsibly’ means don’t spill it. ✧ ✧ ✧

Cop, “Please step out of the car.”

Me, “I’m too drunk, you get in.” ✧ ✧ ✧

When I say “the other day,” I could be referring to any time between yesterday and 15 years ago.

✧ ✧ ✧

I don’t mean to interrupt people; I just randomly remember things and get really excited.

✧ ✧ ✧

When one door closes and another door opens, you are probably in prison.

✧ ✧ ✧

I finally got 8 hours of sleep. It took me three days, but whatever.

✧ ✧ ✧

Remember, if you lose a sock in the dryer, it comes back as a Tupperware lid that doesn’t fit any of your containers.

✧ ✧ ✧

Sixty might be the new forty but 9:00 is the new midnight.

✧ ✧ ✧

Interviewer: So, tell me about yourself. Me: I’d rather not ... I kinda want this job.

✧ ✧ ✧

When someone asks what I did over the weekend, I squint and ask, “Why, what did you hear??”

✧ ✧ ✧

If you’re sitting in public and a stranger takes the seat next to you, just stare straight ahead and say, “Did you bring the money?”

✧ ✧ ✧

When you ask me what I am doing today, and I say “nothing” it does not mean I am free. It means I am doing nothing.

✧ ✧ ✧

It’s the start of a brand new day, and I’m off like a heard of turtles.

✧ ✧ ✧

I’m bored, I think I’ll go the mall, find a great parking spot and sit in my car with the reverse lights on.

✧ ✧ ✧

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.