Jokes and Giggles Part Two - Cover

Jokes and Giggles Part Two

Copyright© 2017 by Jack Spratt

Chapter 290

Say thanks to Writer Mick ‎

A man moves into a new neighborhood and on his first free weekend he looks around the area for a new favorite bar. A block from his home he finds a little corner bar. He walks in and takes a seat on a barstool at the end of the bar, away from the locals and orders a beer.

As he sits and drinks, he begins to get a really nice vibe from the locals and the bartender. He allows himself to be drawn into the conversation that is going on and soon he and the locals are laughing and having a great time.

Suddenly in mid-conversation the new guy gets a funny look on his face and stands. Without a word he quickly heads for the door. The bartender immediately takes notice.

“Hey! Are you ok? Did we say something wrong?”

“What? Oh. No. I ... um ... have to go home and use the bathroom.”

“Why can’t you use ours?”

“Well ... I have this condition ... it requires me to take special salts when I go to the bathroom.”

“Special salts? Can’t you take them here?”

“I guess I could ... it’s just that...”

“No arguments. Mi casa su casa.”

“Really? Wow, I love this bar.”

The new guy heads for the bar’s men’s room and after a few minutes he returns to his barstool, but before resuming the conversation he makes an announcement.

“Thank you for welcoming me to this fine establishment I’ve not felt this welcome in a long time. Bartender, I would like to but a round for the house.”

“You got it. Hey everybody. The new guy has bought a round for the house.”

As the locals were dinking and chatting, the neighborhood drunk came staggering into the bar and wanders off to the men’s room. A few seconds later there is an ear-shattering scream and the drunk comes running out of the men’s room, runs to the bar, reaches over and grabs the bartender by the front of his shirt and screams in his face.

“THE BATHROOM! THE BATHROOM!”

The bartender jumps over the bar and runs into the men’s room. He turns on the lights and find shit everywhere. There is shit on the walls. There is shit on the ceiling. There is shit UNDER the sink.

The bartender wonders what happened. Then her remembers that the last guy to use the room was the new guy. He opens the door and runs out into the bar and grabs the new guy by the back of his shirt and drags him off the bar stool.

“What the fuck did you do to my men’s room?”

“You said I could use the men’s room. You said I could take my salts.”

“SALTS!? What the fuck kind of salts do you take?”

Wait

For

It

The new guy looks at the bartender and says:

“Summer?”

✧ ✧ ✧

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.