Jokes and Giggles Part Two
Chapter 243

Copyright© 2017 by Jack Spratt

Say thanks to Allan B for the following:

What do they call 100 John Deeres circling a McDonald’s in Iowa?

Prom night.


What differentiates a zoo in Louisiana from other zoos?

The Louisiana zoo has a description of the animal on the front of the cage, along with a recipe. 


Lewis Black on Boston traffic: “The last person to get across that town in under three hours was yelling, ‘The British are coming! The British are coming!’”


Four women are driving across the country together, each one from a different state: Idaho, Nebraska, Montana, and California. Shortly after the trip begins, the woman from Idaho pulls potatoes from her bag and throws them out the window. “What are you doing?” asks the Nebraskan.

“We have so many of these things in Idaho, I’m sick of looking at them.”

A moment later, the gal from Nebraska pulls ears of corn from her bag and tosses them from the window. “What are you doing?” asks the gal from Montana.

“We have so many of these things in Nebraska, I’m sick of looking at them.”

Inspired, the Montanan opens the car door and kicks the Californian out.


As you know, the bear hunting season in New Jersey is a little bit different. First, they shoot the bear and then they bury it in a construction site


On his first trip to Boston, the North Carolinian met a girl at a bar and asked her, “Do you go to Harvard?”

The girl responded, “Yale.”

“OK. DO YOU GO TO HARVARD?!”


The first thing that a man looks at in a woman is her heart.

The fact that her boobs are in front of her heart in NOT our fault.


Missing cat.

Please return Dead and Alive to Erwin Schroedinger


Ban pre-shredded cheese.

Make America grate again.


Ants are healthy, because they have little anti-bodies


This is my stepladder.

I never knew my real ladder


These are the voyages of the Starship Enterpussy...

To boldly go where no man has gone before...

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.