Jokes and Giggles Part Two
Chapter 236

Copyright© 2017 by Jack Spratt

The Dreaded Phone Call

My boss phoned me today.

He said, “Is everything OK at the office?”

I said, “It is all under control. It’s been a very busy day. I haven’t stopped to take a break all day.”

“Can you do me a favor?” he asked.

I said “Of course, What is it?”

“Pick up the pace a little. I’m in the foursome behind you.”


A guy stuck his head into a barbershop and asked, “How long before I can get a haircut”?

The barber looked around the shop full of customers and said, “About 2 hours.” The guy left, but did not return that day.

A few days later, the same guy stuck his head in the door and asked, “How long before I can get a haircut”?

The barber looked around at the shop and said, “About 3 hours.” The guy left and, again, did not return that day.

A week later, the same guy stuck his head in the shop and asked, “How long before I can get a haircut?”

The barber looked around the shop and said, “About an hour and a half.” The guy left.

The barber turned to his friend and said,”Hey, Bob, do me a favor; follow him and see where he goes. He keeps asking how long he has to wait for a haircut, but he never comes back later.”

A little while later, Bob returned to the shop, laughing hysterically.

The barber asked, ‘So, where does he go when he leaves?’

Bob looked up, wiped the tears from his eyes and said, ‘Your house!’

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.