Jokes and Giggles Part Two - Cover

Jokes and Giggles Part Two

Copyright© 2017 by Jack Spratt

Chapter 231

The Hinge:

While installing a new door, I found that one of the hinges was missing. So I asked my wife, Mary, if she would go to Home Depot and pick up a hinge. Mary agreed to go.

While she was waiting for the Manager to finish serving a customer, her eye caught a beautiful bathroom faucet. When the Manager was finished, Mary asked him: “How much is that faucet”?

The Manager replied: “That’s a gold plated faucet and the price is $5,000.00.”

Mary exclaimed: “My goodness that is an expensive faucet, certainly out of my price range”.

She then proceeded to describe the hinge that I had sent her to buy. The Manager said that he had them in stock and it was $3.49, then he went into the back room to get one. From the back room, the Manager yelled: “Ma’am, you wanna screw for the hinge?”

Mary shouted back: “No, but I might for the faucet...”

This is why you can’t send a woman to Home Depot!


Thank gnostic for this one:

Jesus was taking his turn at the Pearly Gates when an old bent over man hobbled up to the gates. To make him feel welcome, Jesus asked him what he did on Earth.

“I was a carpenter until my son went away.”

“Maybe he has been through here, did your son have any distinguishing characteristics?”

“Well, last time I saw him, he had holes in his hands.”

Jesus looked down at his nail prints, looked up at the old man and asked, “Dad?”

The old man looked at Jesus’ hands and cried out, “Pinocchio!!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.