Jokes and Giggles Part Two - Cover

Jokes and Giggles Part Two

Copyright© 2017 by Jack Spratt

Chapter 192

The Flight Attendant...

The flight attendant sees a suspicious looking couple on board, so she reports it to the Captain immediately.

“Sir, I think we have a case of human trafficking! There is a very pretty, hot & sexy looking female passenger on board, who looks sad & quite frightened. The man sitting beside her is a fat old slob, who looks like a lech, very sullen, mean, and dangerous!”

The captain responds... , “Patricia, I’ve told you this before. This is Air Force One...”


This one is compliments of ukdave‎

An Englishman went on a golfing holiday to Spain, after a successful round he gravitated to his hotel bar where he was served by a gorgeous Spanish girl. They really hit it off and they finished up in his bed where they made passionate love. He reached for the phone and she said “What are you doing?”.

He said “I am ringing for a bottle of champagne so that we can celebrate!”

She said “Seberiano didn’t!”

He said “What did he do?”

She said “He did it again!”

He thought if Seberiano could do it again then so could he so he rolled back on to her and did it again.

Once he was finished this time he reached for the phone again.

She said “What are you doing?”

He said “I think we need that bottle to celebrate”

She said “Seberiano didn’t!”

He said “What did he do?”

She said “He did it again!”

He thought if Seberiano could do it again then so could he so he rolled back on to her and did it again.

Once he was finished this time he reached for the phone and again she said “What are doing?”

He said “I’m ringing Ballesteros to find out what the par is on this hole!


This one is compliments of Pepere

An American Look at their Politicians

Here’s a way to look at our federal politicians Boy! If this doesn’t tell the full story...

“I have enjoyed working here these past several years. You have paid me very well, given me benefits beyond belief.

I have 3-4 months off per year and a pension plan that will pay my salary till the day I die and a health plan that most people can only dream about.

Despite this I plan to take the next 12-18 months to find a new position. During this time I will show up for work when it is convenient. In addition, I fully expect to draw my full salary and all the other perks associated with my current job.

Oh yes, if my search for this new job proves fruitless, I will be back with no loss in pay or status.

Before you say anything, remember that you have no choice in the matter, I can do this.

Sincerely, Every Senator or Representative running for re-election”

Are we stupid or what?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.