Jokes and Giggles Part Two - Cover

Jokes and Giggles Part Two

Copyright© 2017 by Jack Spratt

Chapter 156

These are compliments of a friend of J & G.

Two guys are walking through the woods and come across this big deep hole.

“Wow ... that looks deep!” “Sure does ... toss a few pebbles in there and see how deep it is”.

They pick up a few pebbles and throw them in and wait ... no noise.

“Jeeeeesus. That is REALLY deep ... here ... throw one of these great big rocks down there. Those should make a noise”.

They pick up a couple football-sized rocks and toss them into the hole and wait ... and wait. Nothing.

They look at each other in amazement. One gets a determined look on his face and says “Hey ... over here in the weeds, there’s a railroad tie. Help me carry it over here. When we toss THAT sucker in, it’s GOTTA make some noise!”

The two guys drag the heavy tie over to the hole and heave it in. Not a sound comes from the hole.

Suddenly, out of the nearby woods, a goat appears, running like the wind. It rushes toward the two men, then right past them, running as fast as its legs will carry it. Suddenly it leaps in the air and dives into the hole.

The two men are astonished with what they’ve just seen...

Then, out of the woods comes a farmer who spots the men and ambles over.

“Hey ... you two guys seen my goat out here?”

“You bet we did! Craziest thing I’ve ever seen! It came running like crazy and just jumped into this hole!”

Nah” says the farmer “That couldn’t have been MY goat. My goat was chained to a railroad tie.”


There was a pilot flying a small single engine charter plane, with a couple of very important executives on board. He was coming into the Seattle airport through thick fog with less than 10 miles visibility when his instruments went out. So, he began circling around looking for a landmark. After an hour or so, he starts running pretty low on fuel and the passengers are getting very nervous.

Finally, a small opening in the fog appears and he sees a tall building with one guy working alone on the fifth floor. The pilot banks the plane around, rolls down the window and shouts to the guy “Hey where am I?”

To this, the solitary office worker replies “You’re in a plane.”

The pilot rolls up the window, executes a 275 degree turn and proceeds to execute a perfect blind landing on the runway of the airport 5 miles away. Just as the plane stops, so does the engine as the fuel has run out.

The passengers are amazed and one asks how he did it.

“Simple” replies the pilot “I asked the guy in that building a simple question. The answer he gave me was 100 percent correct but absolutely useless, therefore, that must be Microsoft’s support office and from there the airport is just five miles due East”.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.