Jokes and Giggles Part Two - Cover

Jokes and Giggles Part Two

Copyright© 2017 by Jack Spratt

Chapter 132

Larry goes to church and listens to the preacher.

After a while the preacher asks anyone with needs to be prayed over to come forward to the front at the altar.

Larry gets in line, and when it’s his turn, the preacher asks “Larry, what do you want me to pray about for you?” Larry replies “Preacher, I need you to pray for my hearing”.

The preacher puts one finger in Larry’s ear, and he places the other hand on top of Larry’s head and prays and prays and prays.

After a few minutes, the preacher removes his hands, stands back and asks Larry “Larry, how is your hearing now?” Larry says “I don’t know, Reverend, it’s not until next Wednesday”.


50th Wedding Anniversary

An aged farmer and his wife were leaning against the edge of their pig-pen when the old woman wistfully recalled that the next week would mark their golden wedding anniversary.

“Let’s have a party, Homer,” she suggested. “Let’s kill a pig.”

The farmer scratched his grizzled head.

“Gee, Ethel,” he finally answered, “I don’t see why the pig should take the blame for something that happened fifty years ago.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.