Jokes and Giggles Part Two - Cover

Jokes and Giggles Part Two

Copyright© 2017 by Jack Spratt

Chapter 90

Donald is walking out of the White House and headed towards his limo when a possible assassin steps forward and aims a gun.

A secret service agent, new on the job, shouts “Mickey Mouse!” This startles the would be assassin and he is captured.

Later, the secret service agent’s supervisor takes him aside and asks, “What in the hell made you shout Mickey Mouse?”

Blushing, the agent replies, “I got nervous. I meant to shout Donald duck.” – A man walks into a bar and sees two pieces of meat hanging from the ceiling...

Confused, he asks the bartender “Why do you have meat hanging from your ceiling?”

The bartender says “I’m glad you asked, currently we have a challenge going on where if you can jump up and slap both pieces of meat with your hands I’ll cover your tab for the whole rest of the night. However, if you attempt to slap the meat and miss, you have to pay for everyone else’s drinks in the bar until we close”.

The bartender looks back at the customer and asks “So what do you say, would you like to give the challenge a shot?”

The customer quickly responds with a “No”. “Why not?” The bartender asks. The customer replies, “The stakes are too high”. – George Clooney, Leonardo Dicaprio and Matthew Mcconaughey got together to make a movie...

George Clooney said, “I’ll direct.”

Dicaprio said, “I’ll produce.”

And Matthew McConaughey said, “I’ll write, I’ll write, I’ll write.” –

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.