Jokes and Giggles Part Two - Cover

Jokes and Giggles Part Two

Copyright© 2017 by Jack Spratt

Chapter 89

This one is compliments of Chaon‎ A man walks out of court after his divorce is finalized and sees his ex-wife standing there.

He walks up to her and asks ‘Helen, I was the only one while we were married, right?’

She looks at him and replies ‘Yes. All the others were eights and nines.’


Here is the situation:

You are on a horse, galloping at a constant speed.
On your right side is a sharp drop-off.
On your left side is an elephant traveling at the same speed as you.
Directly in front of you is a galloping kangaroo and your horse is unable to overtake it.
Behind you is a lion running at the same speed as you and the kangaroo.
What must you do to get out of this highly dangerous situation?
See answer below:

Get off the merry-go-round and go home you old fart, you’ve had enough excitement for one day!


Short and sweet from Beamer I went to the zoo the other day and saw a baguette lying on the floor of a cage I asked a keeper about it. He replied “That’s bred in captivity”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.