Jokes and Giggles Part Two - Cover

Jokes and Giggles Part Two

Copyright© 2017 by Jack Spratt

Chapter 61

Here’s another example of the witch hunt caused by the flood of sexual abuse allegations:

I just read of a professional, after 7 yrs of medical school and training has been fired for one minor indiscretion. He slept with one of his patients and can no longer work in the profession. What a waste of time, effort, training and money. He’s still paying off his school loans. This just goes to show you, one minor mistake can ruin your life. Thoughts and prayers for him and his family.

The article says he really is a great guy and a brilliant veterinarian.


Say thanks to AplusDave‎ for this one!

After the death of his assistant, Quasimodo advertised for another assistant. The only man that applied said he was the brother of the first assistant. They hired him.

On the second day he was ringing the bells and slipped and fell to his death. Passerby were heard to ask, “What was his name?”

The reply came, “I don’t know, but he’s a dead ringer for his brother.”


Many thanks to Krista T. for this one.

So much to the surprise of everyone who played, a SNAIL won $5 million in a lottery. After paying debts and meeting with investors, he decided to splurge and treat himself to a sports car. Always a “James Bond” fan, he got himself an Austin-Healy with all the bells & whistles. He also told the dealership that he wants the car to have a custom paint job. (You can do that when you pay ca$h.)

“I want a stylized letter S on each door,” the snail stated. When asked why, the snail answered;

“So as I drive around town, people will say; ‘Look at the little S-Car go’!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.