Jokes and Giggles Part Two
Chapter 57

Copyright© 2017 by Jack Spratt

Compliments of c0ffee‎

A chap was in the pub enjoying a pint, and went to the vending machine to buy some cigarettes.

As he put his coins in, the cigarette machine said:

‘Look at the state of you. That shirt is hideous, your haircut is terrible, and those shoes make you look like a clown.’

Stunned, the man presses the reject button and gets his money back.

He goes back to the bar, mulling over what happened, and takes a handful of peanuts from the bowl on the bar.

The bowl pipes up:

‘Hey! Lookin’ good! Is that a new shirt? And I really like that aftershave!’

He attracts the attention of the barman and says:

‘Something odd is going on. I went to the cigarette machine and it was really rude to me, and then I had some peanuts and they made some rather flattering comments.’

The barman replies:

‘Ah yes. The peanuts are complimentary but the cigarette machine is out of order.’


This one is compliments of DaveA‎ and his assumption is likely correct.

A candidate for the sick joke of the Century...

Just think, if Africa had more mosquito nets, it would save millions of innocent mosquitoes from dying needlessly of AIDS

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.