Jokes and Giggles Part Two - Cover

Jokes and Giggles Part Two

Copyright© 2017 by Jack Spratt

Chapter 14

Vetted

Sheila, the Aussie housewife got out of the shower and slipped on the bathroom floor.

Instead of slipping over forwards or backwards, she slipped, did the splits and suctioned herself to the floor. She yelled out for her husband, Bruce.

“Bruce, Bruce!” she yelled.

Bruce came running in.

‘Bruce, I’ve bloody suctioned myself to the floor!’ she said.

‘Crikey!’ Bruce said and tried to pull her up. ‘You’re stuck fast girl. I’ll go across the road and get Frank.’

They came back and they both tried to pull her up.

‘No way. We can’t do it, let’s try Plan B,’ Frank said.

‘Plan B?’ exclaimed Bruce. ‘What’s that’?

‘I’ll go home and get my hammer and chisel and we can break the tiles under her and release the vacuum.’ replied Frank.

‘Spot on,’ Bruce said. ‘While you’re doing that, I’ll stay here and play with her tits.’’

`Play with her tits?’ Frank said. ‘Not exactly a good time for that, mate!’

‘No,’ Bruce replied. ‘But, I reckon, if I can get her wet enough, we can slide her into the kitchen, where the tiles aren’t so expensive!’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.