Jokes and Giggles Part Two
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2017 by Jack Spratt

This one is compliments of R. McFee

The Weasel Joke

So, these two weasels were sitting in the bar, nursing their umpteenth drinks. One would, tip his drink, set it down; the other would tip his drink, set it down. This went on for some time, until one abruptly stood up, waggled his finger in the face of the second weasel, and shrieked, “I’ve slept with your mother!”

The bar went silent. Several of the patrons casually looked about, marking the nearest exit. The second weasel said not a word, occasionally taking a tip of his drink. Soon, the first weasel sat back down, resumed drinking, and the conversations at the bar, interrupted by the drama, resumed.

Some time passed, the weasels refreshed their drinks, and, again, the first weasel again leapt to his feet, stuck his nose in the face of the other weasel, and bellowed, “I’ve slept with your mother! Several times!”

Dead silence again overtook the bar. A few of the earlier exit-surveying patrons signaled for their checks, or tossed a stack of bills onto the tables, and departed. The second weasel, sipping his drink, appeared unperturbed. Soon, the bellowing weasel sat back down, and resumed his drinking.

Slowly, hesitantly, the conversations about the bar resumed. Again, the one weasel staggered to his feet, pushed the other weasel in his shoulder, and sneered, “I’ve slept with your mother! And, it was good! Very, very good!”

The second weasel put down his drink. He regarded his companion for a moment, then pulled several bills from his pocket, and dropped them on the table. The silence in the bar was palpable. The second weasel got to his feet, and responded, “Dad, you’re drunk. Time to go home!”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.