Vacation at the Beach
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2017 by Lubrican

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - They say nudists get used to being around other nude people, and don't react like a non-nudist would. When five siblings who lived like nudists at home went on vacation to a nude beach, it didn't quite turn out like they thought it would. Especially when a stranger offered them money - a lot of money - to let him take some pictures of them romping naked on the beach. They found out the meaning of "slippery slope" in the process. Then they learned about the carrot and the stick.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Public Sex  

Sam had spent two hours teaching her older sister all about Kegels and what to do with them. The noises she made as she practiced what Sam had taught her woke Rudy up. She snarled at him to go back to sleep.

“You’ve had your turn, you little weasel,” she panted.

Then she went back to work flexing her Kegels around my iron-hard penis, upon which she’d been perched for fifteen minutes.

She’d already had two orgasms by then.

It was amazing. She barely moved, but it felt like I was being masturbated in slow motion. It felt much better than actual slow motion masturbation, though. My prick was hugged, squeezed, and almost sucked by hot pussy, and her skin was right there, and sometimes she kissed me and those kisses seemed like they were in slow motion, too.

I tried not to cum in her. Honest I did. But the urge came on me suddenly, without warning, and the only way I could avoid it was to push her off of me. When I started to do that she fought me.

“No!” she whispered, jerking her loins against me.

“I’m gonna cum!” I complained.

“Not yet,” she panted.

“I can’t help it!” I gasped.

She sighed.

“Okay. I’m tired anyway.”

She lay down on me and welded her lips to mine.

Then she gave five or six little jerks of her hips. She was making me cum. Intentionally!

And she was doing that with me sheathed firmly in her thirsty pussy.


“Why’d you do that?” I asked, when I was finally able to speak without gasping.

“I was horny,” she sighed. “Sam taught me how to do it and I had to try it.”

“No, I mean why didn’t you get off? Why’d you make me cum inside you?”

“I don’t know,” she sighed. She was still lying on top of me.

“What if I got you pregnant?”

“I’ll have a baby,” she whispered. “Please be quiet. I’m tired of worrying about everything. I want to just lie here and go to sleep.”

My penis was still in her, or at least still plugging her opening. I had cum hard. I’d learned on the beach that trying to fight the natural instinct to fertilize the female was futile. It had been like standing in front of the oncoming tsunami, hands on hips, shouting, “You will not make me fall down!” So when I realized she wasn’t going to get off of me, I had spent all my energy encouraging my penis to spit its seeds inside her, instead of trying to resist it.

“You can’t go to sleep here,” I whispered.

“Yes I can.”

“What’s wrong with you?” I asked, too loudly.

“Nothing,” she said. “I love you, Bobby.”

“You know I love you too, but you can’t sleep here. We’ll get caught!”

“I don’t care,” she said. “I’m not moving.”

I sensed a sudden presence next to the bed. For a split second every hair on my body stood up and I felt a streak of frozen lightning shoot down my back. Then I realized it was Rudy.

“I’ll help you get her back to her room,” he said.

“You’re supposed to be asleep,” said Val.

“With you two making all that noise? I don’t think so,” he said.

She resisted, slapping at hands that tried to get her to sit up and then get off me, saying over and over that she didn’t want to leave.

“If you won’t leave, then just come over to my bed,” said Rudy. “Listening to you guys gave me a hardon that’s killing me. After we get rid of that we can talk about you going back to your room.”

“No!” said Val. Her voice was harsh, but not loud. “You’re Sam’s.”

“I’m not anybody’s,” said Rudy.

“Yes you are. You’ll always be Sam’s.”

“She did it with Bobby earlier tonight,” he said. He didn’t sound upset about that. He was just pointing out that Sam’s sexual appetite was “omnivorous.”

“Look,” he said, realizing his gambit had failed. “You have to go back to your own room. You know that.”

“What I know is I’m tired of people telling me what I have to do,” she said. “I want to stay here. I want to sleep with Bobby.”

“And when Mom finds you here in bed with him, naked?”

“Then she finds me here in bed with him,” said Val. She lay back down on me.

“Go get Sam,” I whispered to Rudy.

“It won’t matter,” said Val, pressing her cheek to my shoulder.

Rudy left and Val whispered, “Try to get hard again.”

“You’re crazy,” I sighed.

“Maybe,” she said.

Of course Rudy couldn’t get Sam without waking up Tawny, and after hearing Rudy’s hurried explanation, she came along, too. To my horror, all she did was climb in bed beside us and snuggle up.

“I’ve always wanted to sleep with Bobby, too,” she said in an excited whisper.

Sam tried to talk to Val. All she got was a lecture on how unfair it was that Sam had gotten to keep having sex, while the rest of us (excluding Rudy, of course) had been put on a starvation diet of masturbation only. Sam tried to claim it wasn’t like that, and that finding a chance to get together had been both rare and nerve-wracking.

“But you got to do it,” said Val.

“It wasn’t even any fun!” said Sam. Her attempt to try to get out of this trouble was obvious.

“Well, this was,” sighed Val, wiggling on me. “I could do this all night.”

“I’m so jealous,” said Tawny, also wiggling next to me. There was barely enough room for her to perch on the edge of the bed. I felt slightly buried in naked, female bodies.

“So you don’t care if you get caught,” said Sam.

“Go back to our room,” said Val. “You too, Tawny. You’ll get your turn when I graduate and go to college.”

“Well, that’s not fair,” said Tawny.

“Okay,” said Sam. “If you don’t care about getting caught, then that might as well happen now. I’ll just go get Mom and tell her about all this.”

“No, you won’t,” said Val.

“Don’t push me on this, Valerie,” said Sam, her voice suddenly ominous.

“If you squeal on me, I’ll squeal on you,” said Val. Her voice was confident.

There were a couple of facts about this whole situation, however, that Val didn’t have. The fact that she didn’t have them was endemic to the problem that had developed. That problem was that, after the vacation, the girls had stopped talking to each other. It wasn’t so bad with Tawny. Both Sam and Val thought of her as “little sister”, despite the fact that she had done all the adult things they had done in front of the camera. But their dismissal of her as the baby of the family was something Tawny was used to, so it didn’t bother her. Rather, I should say she was used to it.

The fact that Sam had snuck off to have sex with Rudy bothered Sam, though, not because she felt guilty about having sex, but because she didn’t like having secrets from her sisters. She also felt guilty that she got to do it and “the others” didn’t. Oddly, Tawny was included in “others.” All of us, prior to that vacation, had been close in ways we took for granted. It was that very closeness that had allowed us to “hack” the cultural firewall and do the things we’d done. But in the aftermath of doing that, something had changed that made us pull back from each other.

Sam had tried to preserve that with her twin and, to be honest, she was largely successful. But to her, it was like three of the quintuplets had been taken away.

That was part of why she had come to me to be intimate. It was true that she had studied up about how to prolong the sexual act, making it something that was done more languidly, and quietly. It was true that, when she gripped her twin’s penis and actually felt his shape inside her, he couldn’t really feel anything special. He was still on the “let’s hump and cum!” wagon. What she thought of at that point was along the lines of, “I wish we could all still be together, like on that beach. I could try this with Bobby and maybe he could explain it to Rudy.”

Something had snapped in Sam at that point, and she left Rudy on the bed and came to sit on my lap and squeeze my penis. Now Val had snapped in the same way Sam had snapped.

And it was driving us further apart.

If you’ve ever inspected a bungee cord, like you can buy in any hardware store, you know they’re made up of lots of strands of rubber, encased in a nylon sleeve, with hooks on each end. They work really well, but over time, a strand will be stretched too far and break. That makes the rest of the strands take up the load, and eventually another strand will break. In the end, it becomes weak, slack, incapable of rebounding like it used to. It’s usually discarded, then. If it is forced to continue, it will break and become totally useless.

What happened on vacation stressed the cords of our sibling bungee cord. The stress of the aftermath broke a few strands. Sam and Rudy sneaking off to continue having sex broke a few more. Now this thing with Val had severed even more.

Basically, it got to the point where Sam couldn’t stand it. She wanted the original, fresh, tightly bound bonds back. It pushes this particular metaphor to the breaking point (pun intended) but if she had to throw the old one away to get a working one ... she was willing to do that.

That’s why she did, in fact, go wake our mother up and tell her that Val refused to get out of my bed.


If you will indulge me, I’ll return to that bungee cord metaphor for just a paragraph. I think it will help you understand what happened next.

The old, worn out bungee cord is usually used for its last time by stretching it to its maximum length and hooking it as if it were a rope, instead of something retractable. It will usually hold, at least for a while, but the stretch is all gone out of it. And, because of that, when you go to unhook it, it’s difficult. It won’t stretch anymore. It wants to stay hooked. Sometimes you have to pull hard enough to break it entirely.

Val was that stretched, rope-like bungee cord. When Mom stormed into the room, Valerie didn’t care. She didn’t move. She didn’t apologize. She just hugged me more tightly.

Tawny was already up. She’d seen Sam stalk out and, sensing disaster, got up to follow her far enough to see her go into our parents’ room. Then she dashed back to warn us. Then she and Rudy didn’t know what to do. A note, here. We did wear clothing during the daytime, now, but we all slept nude. We always had. So, in this moment of madness, Rudy and Tawny thought nothing of being naked. They were both shaken by what was going on, enough so that Tawny stayed there and Rudy just sat down on the edge of his bed. By the time Mom and Sam got there, Tawny had taken a seat beside Rudy, leaning against him. I think it was instinctive. She thought he would protect her from the coming storm.

And storm it was. But Val was like a concrete pier against the hurricane that was our mother. She didn’t budge. The verbal waves crashed against her and she just lay there.

Dad came in, belting a robe around him. Mom had one on, too. It was fall and chilly in the house but us kids hadn’t noticed. Excitement had produced excess body heat in us. Dad just stood there and watched. I saw him look at the tableau: Me on my back, covered by my naked older sister, her knees straddling me. Sam standing beside Mom, a stricken look on her face. Rudy and Tawny, sitting almost primly, side by side on the edge of Rudy’s bed, staring wide-eyed at the raging storm.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.