Vacation at the Beach - Cover

Vacation at the Beach

Copyright© 2017 by Lubrican

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - They say nudists get used to being around other nude people, and don't react like a non-nudist would. When five siblings who lived like nudists at home went on vacation to a nude beach, it didn't quite turn out like they thought it would. Especially when a stranger offered them money - a lot of money - to let him take some pictures of them romping naked on the beach. They found out the meaning of "slippery slope" in the process. Then they learned about the carrot and the stick.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Public Sex  

I was having a great time. My sisters, however, were doing all the work. Maybe six or seven minutes into it, Tawny said, “What’s wrong? Why isn’t it spurting?”

“Some guys can’t get off from a blowjob,” said Jerry. It was the most words we’d ever heard him say. His voice sounded completely normal. He was watching the screen of his phone as he videoed Val and Tawny working me over.

“Well that’s no fun,” said Tawny. “I wanted to make him cum.”

“You can still make him cum,” said Tom, who had taken some pictures, but was now just watching the action. “Just jerk him off.”

“We’ll make him cum,” said Val.

The next time it was Tawny’s turn, Valerie crawled up and put her lips right next to my ear.

“Tawny wants you to take her virginity,” she whispered.

I shuddered.

“She wishes what she’s sucking was in her pussy right now,” Val went on.

“Fuck,” I groaned.

“That’s right. She wants you to fuck her. And I might want you to fuck me, too, Bobby.”

That was it. The urge to spew was suddenly upon me. I was more controlled about it than Rudy had been, and I was able to warn them.

Val darted back down to be there when it happened. She pushed her cheek against Tawny’s, a sign that she wanted to take over. Val also understood that continued stimulation was required, so when Tawny gave way, Val started stroking me. She kissed the side of my knob and said, “Come on, Bobby. I meant it.”

“Now!” I shouted.

Me, me, me, me!“ squealed Tawny and she literally pushed her big sister aside. She’d learned from watching Sam, and my first spurt jetted right into her mouth. She sat up as Val took her place, getting my second shot. Then she rose up, too, sitting on her calves like Tawny had. Tawny was happily showing Jerry her open mouth. Tom told her to close her mouth and get my cum all over her braces. She did that and I was astonished at how spider-webbed her mouth looked.

Then, suddenly, Sam was there on her hands and knees. Her mouth captured my penis as it gave up its last. She sucked long and steadily. When she sat back, she grinned.

“I just wanted to see if you tasted different.”

“Do I?” I panted.

“You do!” she said.

“Does he have any left?” asked Tom.

“What?” asked Sam and I together.

“Valerie swallowed hers. There’s nothing to photograph in her mouth,” he complained.

I looked at Val, who shrugged and licked her lips.

“Not too bad,” she mouthed at me.

I grinned back.

“I’ll do it again in a while,” said Val, glancing at Tom. “No extra charge.”Then, as per the negotiations, it was time for the guys to eat pussy.

What Tom wanted was all three girls, side by side, with Rudy and me sort of rotating, moving from one girl to the next. The girl who wasn’t getting tongued was supposed to put a finger in her, or at least rub her clit.

The problem was that Valerie wanted to teach us how to do it right, which meant she didn’t want to be abandoned. The other two were just having fun. I’m not even sure Sam and Tawny expected to get an orgasm from it.

Val did.

There was more than one time a younger sister said, “Don’t hog him, Val.”

Her efforts paid off, though. What we learned from Val’s demands, we practiced on the other girls. Val’s clit, which she wanted a lot of attention paid to, was what I’ll call medium. In the old fairy tale about Goldilocks, it would have been the Mama Bear clit. Oddly, Tawny had the Papa Bear clitty, long and easy to clamp onto with your lips. Sam’s Baby Bear bump didn’t want to come out to play and required pressure from a nose, chin, or teeth to make her squeal. Sam loved having her pussy lips sucked and your tongue up inside her as far as it would go.

Tawny had an orgasm first. Rudy bit her clit and she just exploded, shaking and yelling so much that I lifted my head from Val’s pussy to make sure nothing was wrong. I saw her push at Rudy’s head and he lifted a shiny, grinning face. She went so limp I thought she was unconscious, until she turned her head to stare at me.

That let me continue with Valerie, who was teaching me how to shake my head, running stiffened lips across her clit in such a way that the lips straddled it. It was a little like when they sat on top of us and rubbed our cocks between their spread pussy lips.

Rudy bounded over to dive between Sam’s legs again.

When Sam spoke, her voice was perfectly normal. She was breathing deeply, almost panting, but she didn’t sound freaked out or anything.

“How much if I let him put it in me?” she asked.

“Ten grand!” snapped Tom, instantly, as if he’d just been waiting for someone to ask.

“My virginity is worth more than ten grand,” she said.

“Twenty!” he yelled, like he was at an auction.

“Sold,” said Sam, much too calmly, but at the same auction.

“Let Jerry get in place,” said Tom, as Val sat up.

“Wait!” she said.

“We have a deal,” said Tom. “Go slow, Rudy.”

Rudy, who had not cum in over an hour, was primed. He didn’t go slow. He just rammed it in her.

Sam, who was trying to sell this whole “My (non-existent) virginity is worth more than ten grand” thing, made the appropriate noises of complaint, but her hands gripped Rudy’s ass.

Rudy gave her two short strokes and groaned.

“Fuck! He’s cumming!” yelped Tom. “Take it out! You have to spurt outside her!”

Valerie pushed me from between her legs, no longer interested in getting her pussy sucked. She rolled to stand behind Rudy and reached to grip his hips and make him pull out of his twin. It wasn’t because the producer of the film demanded it. All she was thinking about was Rudy’s sperm impregnating his twin.

She did get him out, just long enough for his prick to supply a long stream of cum that shot right into the open maw of Sam’s stretched pussy mouth. Then his strength, and desire to do what nature intended, pulled his hips free. Val staggered back and Rudy reached to grip his still spurting penis to push it back into Sam. He humped her four or five more times while her arms went around him in a bear hug.

“Fucking perfect!” yelled Tom, gleefully. “Did you get it? Please tell me you got that.”

“I got it,” said Jerry, calmly.

“Fucking perfect,” sighed Tom.

“Rudy!” yelled Valerie. “Stop that!”

Rudy ignored her. So did Sam, who obviously wanted him to stay right where he was.

“Wow,” came Tawny’s voice, right beside me. I looked at her and she was very pink.

“You don’t have to do that,” I said.

“I know,” she said.

Valerie confronted Tom.

“You can’t do that,” she yelled.

She’s the one who wanted to do it,” said Tom.

“We’re supposed to discuss things first,” grumbled Val.

“Well, go talk about it, then.”

“You owe us twenty thousand dollars,” said Val.

“I owe her twenty thousand dollars,” said Tom.

Jerry appeared beside his father with two packets of freshly minted hundred dollar bills in his hand.

It was all happening too fast. If I’d had time to think about it, I would have realized this was all too good to be true. So far they’d paid us thirty-seven thousand dollars, and had more than that left in the briefcase. Thirty-seven thousand dollars ... for pictures (and video) of some kids fooling around, and for one set fucking. That’s a lot of money for what he described as a hobby. Sure, he said he sold illustrated stories to a few people, but they didn’t pay a thousand dollars each for a story. It just didn’t add up when you thought about it.

But we didn’t think about it.

“I’ll do it for ten,” said Tawny, suddenly.

“Tawny!” gasped Val, who wasn’t nearly as surprised as she sounded.

“What if it won’t fit?” asked Tawny.

“It will fit,” said Tom. “He’ll go slower than Rudy did, won’t you, Bobby?”

“Yes,” I said. I had winced when Rudy just stuck it in her. She’d complained ... but hadn’t insisted he stop.

“Bobby,” moaned Val.

I looked at Tom.

“Twenty thousand for both of them, but I only cum once.”

“Deal!” he said, happily.

See what I mean? Over fifty grand ... for a little sex? We should have backed off and taken time to think about things.

But we didn’t.

Tom already had a “story” in mind for this. I was supposed to fuck Valerie, missionary style, while Tawny watched. This, in theory, was supposed to inflame Tawny so that she’d want to try it, too. When it was her turn, it was decided that the best way for this to happen was for Tawny to ride my cock, like she had before. When she felt ready, she’d slide it in her. With her on top, she could control both the speed and depth of entry.

When I got over Valerie, with my stiff prick hanging just above her pussy lips, she hissed at me.

“I said I might let you do this!”

“Will you?” I asked. “I’ll stop right now if you tell me to. We can give them back their money.”

I could see the conflict on her face.

“You may as well,” she said. “Somebody has to.”

“Tell me if it hurts,” I said.

“Believe me, you’ll know,” she rasped.

It turned out that it didn’t hurt. She wanted it much more than she was willing to admit, and her pussy was ready for it.

Jerry filmed it as my penis gently touched her flushed pussy lips, and then nudged between them, spreading them until they were no longer flushed, but tight and white as the head popped in her. The feel of heat surrounding the tip of my cock made me want to power forward, but I controlled it.

“You okay?” I whispered. Her eyes were closed, but she nodded.

I pushed and watched as my cock slowly disappeared inside my first woman. She didn’t make a sound until my pubes meshed with hers and I crushed her clit.

“Oh Bobby,” she groaned.

“You okay?”

“I was afraid of this,” she panted.

“What?”

“I like it,” she whispered.

“Remember, don’t cum in her. You owe me a cum shot,” said Tom.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah,” I said. I was fighting hard to keep my cum in my balls. There’s something about a woman telling you she loves having you inside her that makes you want to give her a gift. In that situation, just about the only thing you can give her is a spurt or two of happiness.

Tom’s little screenplay came true as Tawny got down beside us and said, “I want to try that.”

“No you don’t,” panted Val.

“Why not?” complained Tawny.

“Because if you do, you’re going to want to do it every day,” gasped Val.

Tom, having more experience with this than we realized, got me going in and out of her five or six times and then taught me how to bring Valerie off without stimulating my cock too much and cumming. He did that by having me go in deep and rubbing my pubic bone against her clit. I think he might have just had her try to fake an orgasm, except what he had in mind required that she be off balance.

She did have an orgasm, and it was noisy. Then he told me to pull out of her and, as soon as the tip of my cock cleared her, Tom’s hand was there with a bottle. He aimed it at Val’s open pussy and squeezed a short stream of something white. It turned out to be body lotion, but you know what it looked like.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.