Kenyan Fantasy - Cover

Kenyan Fantasy

Copyright© 2017 by AnnaTartyWife

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - me being a slut wife in Kenya. purely a fantasy.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Lesbian   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism  

I put on a tight red dress that was well above my knee along with my ‘fuck me red heels’. I didn’t bother with a bra and put on a red thong which didn’t really do a great deal in covering my cunt.

I went down to the hotel bar and Jane was already sitting at a table.

I sat down at the table and my skirt rode up, a lot of leg was on show as she said, “you look up for it” and laughed.

Immediately the waiter was at the table.

I hadn’t seen him before, but he was similar to the rest.

Black as coal, tall and skinny with a poorly fitting uniform, plus eyes on stalks as he devoured my legs.

I ordered a white wine and he walked away, “haven’t seen him before” Jane commented.

It was then I took notice of how she was dressed as she sat opposite me.

She had a pair of white trousers that were not only see through but were that tight they were up her crack, it was obvious she didn’t have any knickers on, her top was a tight blue halter neck, no bra as her nipples were already sticking out like bullets.

“Me up for it! You may as well have fuck me written on your forehead the way you are dressed,” I laughed.

As we laughed Rose appeared, she was the eldest and also the most statuesque.

She had a bright tight fitting yellow dress which was ridiculously short and a pair of yellow heels.

She was tanned and the combination made her look quite stunning, her dark nipples were clearly visible through the dress and so was a very small thong.

I made the introduction of Rose to Jane, Jane broke the ice by saying “Don’t worry, there’ll be enough cock for all of us!”

We all laughed as the waiter arrived. Rose ordered a glass of white wine and the waiter replied “certainly Rose” and walked off.

Jane and myself both looked quizzically at Rose.

Brazenly she said that the other night she’d ordered a salad from room service for her husband and had noticed the waiter eyeing her up.

Her husband had decided to take a shower before eating. As he went into the shower she rang room service again saying that there was no mayonnaise - a lie and took off her knickers.

When room service knocked at the door she opened it with her knickers in her hand.

The waiters mouth opened as she told us that she lifted her skirt and lay back against the door frame and told him to fuck her.

She had a fucking knee trembler in the door of her room as her husband was in the shower and came off all over his prick as he spunked up her.

We all laughed, what a bunch of tarts we are I thought!

We drank and then Jane said we should go and led us to the bar.

She’d been before as she took us along a non tourist track going behind the hotel till we came to a large wooden shack with a flickering neon light flashing “Momba”.

It didn’t look very pleasant, a bit like a barn as we stood before it, when Jane said “come in girls, this will be fun”.

As she walked in we followed her.

It was all wood with metal chairs and tables, bar at the near end and the tables and chairs round a small dance floor, at the far end was a rough curtain separating a smaller drinking area with the same furnishings.

When we walked in there, Joe, Josh and Andrew were playing dominoes at one table. Daniel was at the end of the bar on the phone and a young girl was behind the bar.

The boys faces lit up as we walked in and as we sat opposite the boys the girl came from behind the bar and asked what we wanted to drink.

We all ordered wine as music started playing.

The girl brought the wine over and introduced herself as Lou, Daniel’s daughter.

She was young, but tall and thin, and was wearing a micro denim skirt revealing very long jet black legs. She had a tight t-shirt and no bra, her tits weren’t very big, but her nipples looked about an inch long the way they were sticking out!

She was talking to us as she served drinks when Joe walked across, he grabbed Lou’s arse as he asked Jane for a dance.

Lou pushed his hand away and told him she didn’t fuck 14 year olds.

Jane didn’t mind and she was up and started dancing closely with Joe.

We had a sip of wine when Josh and Andrew came over and asked us to dance.

Dance, more like grind, Josh was dancing close with his leg between mine, this made my skirt ride up which was compounded by Josh’s hands on my arse.

As Josh leant forward he said into my ear, “ can’t wait to fuck you again” “me too” I replied as I pictured his black prick in my mind.

The room was very hot and at the end of the record I pulled myself off Josh and went to the table for a drink.

I expected Josh to come with me and was a bit disappointed when he joined Andrew who was dancing with Rose.

As I looked he positioned himself behind her and started grinding his crotch into her arse.

She was loving it and did nothing to deter them as her skirt went up around her hips and they mauled her tits.

Talking of tits, Jane’s halter neck top was pulled to one side and Joe was squeezing her nipple.

As the music stopped Joe led Jane to the back of the room and behind the curtain, Josh and Andrew did the same with Rose.

I felt left out when Lou appeared at my side.

“Don’t worry, you’ll get your fair share, want to see what they’re up to?” she said as she led me by the hand to the back of the room.

When we went through the curtain, Jane was sat on a chair, both her tits were out and being fondled by Joe as she sucked on his massive cock.

Rose was laying back on another table, her legs were spread and in the air as Josh was pounding her, at the same time she was sucking on Andrews cock.

“I won’t let them fuck me, that’s why they go mad for white gash

, but then again so do I!” Lou said.

I looked at her when she said this, as I did she stuck her tongue out and the tip touched the end of her nose.

Fuck, I’d never seen a tongue that long.

She moved forward to kiss me and I let that tongue feed my mouth, she swirled her tongue

almost down my throat, she certainly knew how to use it.

As we kissed I felt her hand on my fanny.

I did nothing to stop her as she fingered my crack through my thong.

She broke off the kiss and and led me back into the main bar.

There were now two more guys in the bar, one a similar age to Daniel, the other a very young lad with some sort of mixed breed dog.

As we approached the bar Lou shouted “it’s show time!” and pulled the front of my dress down revealing my tits.

Daniel threw a large blanket on the floor in front of the bar.

“I’m going to lick your twat till you gush, just to start, now get on the floor and spread your fucking legs” she commanded.

I was in a trance and got on the floor and spread my legs wide, my thong was right up my crack from the fingering she’d already given me.

Lou got on top of me with her knees each side of my head as she started to lick from my arse to my clit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.