Kenyan Fantasy - Cover

Kenyan Fantasy

Copyright© 2017 by AnnaTartyWife

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - me being a slut wife in Kenya. purely a fantasy.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Lesbian   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism  

I got a great surprise as Mike told me he had a business trip out to Kenya and I could go with him, yippee!!

We arrived just outside of Mombasa in a lovely beach front hotel, as it was spring then it was’t packed.

It was a Sunday when we arrived and so we had a quiet day at the beach. The sand was white and the beach had a lot of dunes, there was the odd seller of soft drinks etc, but we really didn’t’ get bothered as we sunbathed, even the old guy who was offering photographs didn’t’ seem interested. The sun was hot and we had a great afternoon.

The next day Mike was out on business and so I decided to go to the beach again, as we had’t been pestered the day before I felt quite safe. I put on a red bikini, it wasn’t’t silly revealing like the white one Mike had made me bring, but it showed off my arse and tits very well.

I went to the same spot I was at the day before which was a secluded dune but facing the sea. The sun was a lot hotter than the previous day and it wasn’t’t long that a culmination of the heat and reading my book sent me to sleep.

I was woken when I heard a voice saying “ take your photo miss?”

I looked up and the old guy who had ignored us the day before was standing in front of me, he was jet black, skinny and looked about 60, he was wearing a baggy pair of shorts. He was looking me up and down as he asked again if I wanted my picture taken, again I declined. He had an old camera and obviously needed the money, so I said come back later and I will let you take a picture then.

I rolled onto my front and he walked away, it must have been a good hour later when I heard more voices.

“Water miss?” I looked round and there were two young lads, 16 at most, both were dark black and very skinny, one had a cold box and was selling water, the other had a pole with bottles of suntan oil dangling from it on strings. In addition to being skinny and as black as coal, both were wearing “speedo” type trunks, one blue and the other red, they looked as though they had been handed down as they weren’t too tight and the colours very faded.

It was’t that which caught my attention, both appeared to have semis on and they didn’t’t look small, in fact they seemed to have fucking long dicks! The one with the oils said ”You’re burning miss, do you want some oil?” I had on some very dark sunglasses so the two boys couldn’t’t see my eyes, fuck I was drilling holes in their trunks and the thought of two young black knobs was making my fanny wet. I asked for a water bottle and also some suntan oil.

I opened the water and started to drink, as I drank, water spilled and ran onto my chest, I did it purposely and it wet my bikini top. The cold water on my nipples made them stick up, they were poking through my top. I pretended nothing had happened, and watched as their cocks got harder. I manoeuvred a little so that my legs were apart, my bikini bottoms were tight over my snatch and the outline of my crack was clearly seen.

“Could you rub some oil on me please?” I asked the lad selling oil.

In a flash he was beside me and started to rub oil on my shoulders, my arms were outstretched and he positioned his legs either side. As he rubbed oil on my shoulders he was moving back and forward, as he did I could feel his balls through his trunks rubbing against my arm. Without making it obvious I lifted my arm a little so that his balls were rubbing it up and down.

“Ummmm, that’s nice” I purred, he probably thought it was from the way he was massaging oil onto my shoulders, it was’t, I was watching his fucking knob get hard as his balls rubbed up and down my arm.

Fucking hell, he got a hard on, I could see a good 10 inch of prick stretching his trunks, he looked rock hard.

His mate was watching intensely, without realising, my legs had parted even further. “I think I need some on my legs “ I said, “ can you put some on for me I asked?” The lad got on his knees and straddled one leg, that was intentional!

The lad started to gently rub oil on my legs, he was doing exactly as his mate, as he moved back and forwards his big young balls were rubbing onto my leg. God it felt good, as I tore my eyes away from his mate I had a right shock, his fucking prick was sticking out of the top of his trunks.

Jesus, there was a good three inches of black prick pressing against his belly, topped off with a, red wet cock head. He must have had at last 9 inch in total!

Thank god I had my dark glasses on so they couldn’t’t see that my eyes were almost popping. I was having oil rubbed on me by two young lads, both of whom had terrific hard ones, my cunt was fucking dripping!

Not sure how many white late 30 year old women they’d known, but it was obvious they liked me, their cocks were solid!

Their young balls were as tight as fuck, I was imagining them shooting ropes of spunk all over me when I heard “Photo?” I looked up and there was the old photographer guy, “ like a picture for your husband miss?” He said.

Before I could say anything, both boys said “Hi Daniel.” He replied “ Hi Josh and Joe, see you have a fine customer, “ and laughed.

He then took a couple of pics, “ What are you doing?” I shouted, “ Relax it’s just a couple of snaps that’s all, ” he said.

This was different, I could handle two hot teens, but a 60 year old bloke taking pics was a bit different.

I was being massaged by two young boys with enormous hard ones and was loving it, I didn’t’t know what to do!

Daniel suggested that we all stand up and he could take a nice “family” snap of all three of us together.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.