Cuddling Secks - Cover

Cuddling Secks

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 12

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Gifts are given usually with love. They are also no different than being careful with what you wish for. But can something so innocent become a nightmare?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Magic   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Paranormal   Furry   Incest   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Transformation  

The moment Ursula walks through the door, she rushes to her room. Swinging the door open, she isn’t surprised to see a bed full of stuffed dolls, including three new ones that look remarkably like Carla, Barbie and Seth. What she is surprised to not see is Secks. She didn’t pass the bear in the living room and she hadn’t seen him on the way up. Where the fuck is he?

“Yous look different,” Secks says behind her, making the girl jump slightly before turning around to face him. “I knew sending yous off like that would make yous feel better.”

“I do,” Ursula agrees, looking at the bear’s wicked erection. She licks her lips. “Better now that you’re here.”

“From the way yous were tearing through the house, I guess yous is needing me,” he speculates.

Ursula’s lips curl upward into a devious grin. “You can say that,” she growls, beginning to strip off her clothes. “I don’t need just you, Secks. I want your dick in me.”

“That is normal,” the bear says, still calm. He doesn’t move from the doorway and his face is impassive, not that it really changes considering he looks like a stuffed teddy bear. “You have selected eight people to give me power, and yous doll, is the ninth.”

The girl’s smile drops as her face scrunches up with uncertainty. “I don’t understand,” she says. “Power for what?”

The teddy’s face breaks into a smile. “In order for me to remain the way I am, I need sacrifices. I must end with the first, doll.”

“Does that mean I’ll end up like them,” Ursula asks, gesturing at the set of stuffed dolls on the bed.

“No, of course not, doll,” he answers. “Once this is over and I can remain like this, they will all be released.”

“Is that why they are dolls?” she asks, believing what he says. It all sounds fishy, but for some reason it makes sense.

“Of course,” he says, sounding sincere. “Every soul needs a body.”

“That sounds too good to be true,” she murmurs.

“It does,” the bear confirms. “What’s more is yous will be able to be in control of all of them. They will do as yous wish, whenever yous wish it.”

This brings a smile to her face. The idea of experiencing everything all over again, while doing anything she wishes sounds great. That smile then dampens as she thinks about Secks. “But what about you?”

“What about me?” he asks.

“What will happen to you?” she elaborates.

“I’ll move on,” he says without one bit of sadness in his tone to take note of. “I’ll move on. Besides, yous won’t need me with all of them.”

“I supposed not,” she agrees hesitantly.

“Here, doll,” the bear says, leaving the doorway to come up to her and turn her around. “Let’s get to the bed and forget all these minor details. Let me help yous enjoy yourself.”

They move toward the bed with Secks climbing on it behind her. Her massages her shapely ass cheeks and molds the firm flesh in his hands. The girl shivers in anticipation while goose bumps appear on her ass and thighs. The sight of her luscious ass and pink nether lips begging to be pleases makes the bear’s cock even harder.

“I’m ready,” she whispers. “Put your dick in me.”

Secks slides himself along her cunt. Ursula shivers when she feels his bearhood behind her. Quickly, she starts to rub her ass against him, wiggling it in a circular motion. But before she can really get into the swing of it, Secks drops and presses her furry face in between her ass cheeks, while probing her pussy with his tongue. Ursula moans and fondles her breasts, moving her hips backward.

Then before she knows what is going on, Secks is pulling on her and somehow slipping beneath her body. His plush fur feels wonderful sliding down beneath hers. His smooth, pink prick drags along her belly to her neck before bouncing upward at attention right before her mouth, leaving a slimy trail of precum along the way. She knows exactly what the teddy wants. So as she sighs and drops down to take his beautiful erection deep into her throat, Secks holds her ass up and goes right back to work on her soaking wet cunt.

Since this would be there last time together, Ursula intends to give the teddy the best blow job that she can administer. But the most the bear probes at her pussy, the harder she finds it possible to perform. And when he finds the spot that is going to take her to the edge, her mouth withdraws from him with a slurping sound, followed by a loud moan.

Ursula’s legs begin to quiver and she begins to buck against him while the bear continues to satisfy her. She plunges down his shaft. Her hair sways back and forth as her head bobs rapidly. Secks is enjoying her muffled moans when he nibbles on her nether lips. She orgasms violently, pushing her cunt to his face. The bear laps up every bit of her that he can manage while his face takes the brunt force of it.

They switch positions with Ursula resting on her back, panting while her chest rises and sinks. Secks slides up against her soft breasts to kiss her. She tastes as well as feels her juices on the bear. His mouth leaves hers to brush lightly against her ear, tickling her slightly. He whispers lustful words into her ear, telling her how he is going to fuck her hard. A bit of sadness comes over her, knowing that this is the last time the bear is going to fuck her. But those thoughts are quickly taken away when she slams himself into her.

Right after just driving himself into the girl a few times, Secks maneuvers Ursula partly onto her side, lifting one leg up over his shoulder. Still inside her, he grabs her narrow waist and pulls her closer. Then wrapping his power, furry hand around her legs, the bear fucks her wet cunt with no resistance. The girl arches her back in pleasure, grabbing at him while he fucks her with reckless abandon. Her screams of passion is music to the teddy’s ears.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.