Cuddling Secks
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Gifts are given usually with love. They are also no different than being careful with what you wish for. But can something so innocent become a nightmare?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Magic   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Paranormal   Furry   Incest   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Transformation  

“Oh fuck,” Ursula groans, pushed against the E-Zone wall with Seth pressed into her from behind. “That’s what I’m talking about.”

The man ravages her from behind and the girl cranes her neck around so that they can kiss passionately at the same time. Reaching around her, Seth grabs onto her firm breasts and lays into her harder, fucking her hard and nosily. Ursula soon climaxes violently, collapsing forward against the wall with her juices pitter-pattering onto the floor beneath her. The man pulls out and spins her around. They stare into each other’s hungry eyes, panting and feeling an animalistic lust between them. Never breaking eye contact, the man sweeps her into his arms and starts fucking her again, slamming her body against his strokes and penetrating her roughly and deep. Ursula cries out in pleasure and excitement while her body is ravished for the second time today.

“Oh, fuck yes,” she hisses. “Fuck me just like that. Fill me up. Pound my fucking pussy.”

Soon, the girl is climaxing again. Seth props her up on the chair next to them; right where his wife is sitting, watching intently with a very big grin on her face. The man pummels the girl’s soft, wet cunt for a few more minutes, his long cock reaching deep inside her warm tunnel. Each powerful blow rocks her body back and forth while his pendulous balls slap against her naked ass. Soon Seth is hitting his orgasm, pumping deep inside Ursula, who simultaneously screams when she is hit by her third orgasm.

Breathless and quivering with pleasure, they kiss passionately until he begs the girl to fuck him back. Ursula is slightly thrown off by this request, thinking that he means for her to thrust herself onto him, which is a little hard considering how she is teetering on the arm of the chair. But it is his wife, Barbie who clarifies it.

“Why don’t you rest, Ursula,” she says sweetly. “I’ll get him warmed up, and you get that big, silicone dick strapped back on.”

The notion hits Ursula hard. This is not what she thought the request meant, but she is equally curious. After all, if she and another girl can get it on with the toy, why not her and a man? So Ursula takes the chair when the woman stands up. Barbie drags her husband over to the other, next to it, and has him sit on the edge just as Ursula just was. Barbie maneuvers her husband’s legs up onto her shoulders and dips her face down onto his backdoor. She laps at the hole until it is lubricated well before slowly sinking a couple of fingers in, arousing a moan of pleasure from him while his soft, sensitive flesh is probed by her slender, agile fingers.

Seth is overcome by a mist of pleasure while she gently finger-fucks his ass, causing little spark of unbelievable pleasure up and down his anal canal. Ursula sits, watching and wondering what those sensations must be like. She has never had anyone’s fingers anywhere near her back entrance. She had a partner once in college that stayed in that direction, but Ursula quickly put an end to that. She has always heard stories of how it is painful and it has always made her not want to even think of trying it, until now. Seeing Seth take it so gracefully and the pleasure written all over his face, makes Ursula rethink the issue.

As Barbie fingers her husband, she gradually augments the pace and goes down onto his cock, staring straight into the man’s eyes as she bobs up and down. She sucks voraciously and sloppily, lathering his entire shaft in thick saliva, taking it right into the back of her throat. Suddenly, she pulls back, gasping for air and licking away the ropes of saliva that links her lips to his throbbing member.

“Yes,” she purrs, fingering her husband furiously, while jacking him off with equal vigor. “You like having your little hole played with just like this, don’t you?”

Seth nods, before throwing his head back in a howl of pleasure when she slips in a third finger. Ursula feels her pussy gush. She would expect her backdoor to clench, but it doesn’t. Instead she feels a different sensation back there, one similar to that in her pussy.

“Then let me fill you up like you did her little pussy,” Barbie says, adding a fourth finger.

Ursula nearly yelps watching his hole stretch to accommodate the intruders. She can only imagine that feeling and bites her bottom lips thinking about it being her instead. Barbie gives him some time to adapt before beginning to thrust in and out. The man whimpers in pain and pleasure and Ursula nearly joins him with moans of her own. She feels her forbidden hole tightening and releasing only to repeat.

Barbie’s hand pumps back and forth, in and out of her husband. Ripples of pleasure shake his body, her fingers tickling his sensitive inner walls. She sinks further and further into him with each stroke until her knuckles are banging into him.

After a while, he climaxes again, stimulated by the fingers in her ass and the wet mouth around his prick. His wife guzzles his seed down and slowly withdraws her fingers. Ursula can only lick her lips, imagining the man’s taste. She wonders if it tastes different when he is pleasure that way. She has had female cum many times, and to her there seems to be a slight difference in the taste depending on the intensity of the orgasm. When he gasps at the fingers popping out, Ursula scoots forward just in time to see the man gaping with a big O shape in his backdoor. She is even more surprised to watch the other woman lick her way around the rim of his hole with her nimble tongue Barbie caresses the tingling inner walls until she has had enough and kisses him.

Barbie breaks the lip lock and turns toward Ursula. “So, what did you think?” she asks. “Would you like to fuck my husband’s ass? If he is up for another round of it that is.”

“Well...” Ursula sheepishly says. “I couldn’t resist getting a bit wet.”

“Then get that thing back on and get over her,” Seth demands.

Ursula quickly reattaches the toy, the long, thick pink dildo bounces through the air. Seeing the arousing sight of the girl sporting the toy, Seth practically begs her to fuck him. Much to his wife’s delight, Ursula bends him over the chair and smoothly penetrates him, quickly setting her pace until she is fucking him hard and fast. Ursula has been this position before, doing other girls in either hole, so she knows what she is doing—at least she hopes since it is a guy this time. Barbie, enjoying the sight, is rubbing her own pussy. But Seth beckons her over to sit in front of his face and starts furiously licking her cunt while taking it from the girl.

His wife’s pussy is dripping wet and sweet. Her puffy lips taste deliciously warm. She quickly find her orgasms, and Ursula asserting herself even more, has the man rolls over onto the seat. Then she leans over him, bending his legs back, holding them against his chest. She penetrates him again and quickly resumes her previous pace, laying into him vigorously. Meanwhile, Barbie sits on his face so that he has access to her once more. She sinks down on him, her ass cheeks enveloping his face so that they almost smother the man. Seth licks hungrily at her tasty holes, muffling his cries of pleasure from the rough pegging.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.