Cuddling Secks - Cover

Cuddling Secks

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 9

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Gifts are given usually with love. They are also no different than being careful with what you wish for. But can something so innocent become a nightmare?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Magic   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Paranormal   Furry   Incest   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Transformation  

With Ursula standing at the window, Secks climbs down off the chair and slips up behind her. “So, doll,” he rasps. “Yous looked like you were having a good time.”

Without turning, the girl nibbles on her bottom lip. “I had a great time.” She lets go of her lips and grins. It’s time to see how far she is able to go with the bear. “I don’t think I can do anything else tonight. My pussy is a bit sore from all this fucking the last couple days.”

“I understand, doll,” he says, surprising her. “Why don’t you give me some sugar?” She shrugs and leans down to mash her face against his. Secks pushes his tongue quickly against her lips and the girl opens her mouth to accept it. Gradually the teddy increases the pressure and tempo of his mouth muscle, lashing while caressing her ass. Then suddenly he stops and steps back. “Why don’t you show me that red, raw pussy?” he commands.

There is a glint in Ursula’s eyes for a brief moment. Maybe he just wants to make sure I’m not lying. The truth is, she is a little sore, but nothing that would hinder her from actually going another round with him or someone else. When she pulls up her dress, Secks gets to see her beautifully smooth cunt, his cock twitches, growing a little. The bear then close again and starts kissing her very passionately. His hands rove up and down the back of her thighs before settling once more on her ass. The girl’s eyes are closed tight; she is really getting into the moment. But if her actions weren’t betraying her words, the bear already knows that she is lying. It is all part of the connection the two has, and for that, the girl is in for a punishment. The thought of just what he plans to do to her makes his prick stiffen fully.

With one furry hand on her ass, Secks moves the other to the front and rubs her swollen folds. Ursula starts moaning into the bear’s mouth and he increases the pressure on her nether lips. At the top of each stroke, he spends extra time on her clit. It doesn’t matter what she said or how abused her cunt looks, her body is reacting just how he expects it to. She is getting wet and slippery now, adding to the little bit of the pizza guy’s cum still in her.

The stuffed bear stops kissing her and pushes his slimy, matted hand into her mouth, making her lick hers and the pizza guy’s juices off it. Then he leans back in and starts kissing again. The combination of tastes on her lips is nice. He reaches into the top of her dress and finds her breasts. He squeezes it quite hard, pinching her nipple. Ursula is moaning loudly into Secks’ mouth again. During this time, he switching breasts, and repeats the action with the other.

Stepping back again, Secks watches her breathing heavily with a very sexy aroused look on her face. Her breasts with her erect nipples are clearly visible against the fabric of the dress. His cock is ragging hard and dripping profusely, but Ursula is in such a haze that she doesn’t notice it. Even if she did and began with some kind of objection, it wouldn’t do her any good. She is going to get punished for the lie, no matter what she has to say about it.

So the teddy bear leans in for a kiss again, moving both of his hands up to cup her cheeks, finishing the kiss. Ursula looks at him lovingly and maybe a bit confusingly. He slips his furry hands to her shoulders and pushes her down. The look turns into a worried look, but she crouches down anyway, grabbing his extended member, thinking it is going to be something as simple as a hand job. He just watched me fucking the pizza guy. It wouldn’t be right just leaving him hanging. She smiles up at him.

Still exerting pressure down on her shoulders, Secks pushes his hips forward, breaking the girl’s grip on him to jab against her lips. The smile she has quickly disappears. The bear wipe the precum on her lips and then pushes hard against her lips. Obediently, Ursula opens her mouth and the bear feeds it in before she had time to even think about a protest.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.