Cuddling Secks
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Gifts are given usually with love. They are also no different than being careful with what you wish for. But can something so innocent become a nightmare?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Magic   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Paranormal   Furry   Incest   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Transformation  

Ursula sheds her dress and shivers. Her insides are churning and her loins are burning after this morning’s adventures. Even though she has been thoroughly fucked by Secks, she is hornier than ever. And what was with that shadow? Was someone watching us? Most likely it was Dave. The old neighbor is perverted enough to spy on her. Of course it could have been Jane too. She doesn’t strike Ursula as the jealous type, but then again she only spent the one summer with the girl. All this is running through her head as she stands in front of the mirror, hands touching and fidgeting with the stuff on the sink. She sees Secks reflecting back. Her pulse quickens and she gasps, turning around quickly.

Only an empty hallway greets her gaze. A pang of disappointment and a flare of frustration surges within her. She looks back to the mirror. “Why on earth am I so turned on by the damn bear?” she asks her reflection. The image in the mirror stares confusedly right back at her. Her nipples stiffen and she feels the heat between her thighs grow warm and moist. “So what if he can give it to me so good,” she reasons. “And he gets me to do things I normally wouldn’t. I hope Jane won’t mind included him in our forays together.”

Ursula’s skin tingles everywhere with the thought. She giggles and wiggles her hips seductively. Jane thinks her toy is awesome. Wait until see gets used by Secks! A slight breeze on her neck makes her quiver as she imagines Secks’ warm breath. The bear watches as she teases. His gaze is hungry and his mouth watering in expectation of devouring her sensitive breasts. She looks in the mirror again. The young woman is posed and seductive, fantasizing about the unexplainable teddy bear. “Alright, that’s enough daydreaming,” she tells her reflection. Although, he does get everything so right! Her jaw drops and she stammers. But what if Jane isn’t into him? She stares at her reflection, looking deep into the eyes that stare right back at her. The image stands with hips tilted seductively and a wet spot clearly visible and beginning to drip down her thighs. “Can I give up Secks if she doesn’t want him to join?” She studies herself in the mirror, wondering.

Her skin reddens when she flushes feeling a critical gaze on her naked form. She wants to just bend over and take it from the bear. Secks’ eyes peering through the open door while he casually leans against the frame. He smiles and just nods at her, not even saying a word. In the mirror she bends slightly, wiggling her ass toward the imaginary Secks in the doorway. Then with a flourish Ursula steps away from the mirror and steps into the shower.

I never thought of coming back here. She turns on the water. A cold wave douses her, cascading down her back as she bends over, adjusting the flow and temperature. The heat in her loins increases as do her thoughts. I’m glad Auntie Lynn kept it for me. The warmth of the water sprays over her shoulder like a warm blanket. With a deep breath, she lifts her head into the gushing stream of water. I wonder what she’d think about Secks. I wonder if she’d have done all this if she knew about him. The warm water gradually becomes slightly cold. Ursula cranks the heat up just a bit more when she feels herself shiver, though not from the water. Maybe Auntie Lynn does know and that is why she did! Ursula shivers at the thought and then gasps. “Wouldn’t that just be naughty?” she asks aloud and then feeling frustration at allowing herself to get carried away to the point of expressing her thoughts out loud.

Grabbing a shampoo bottle, Ursula squirts a little more out than she intended. Glistening pearly fluid oozes over her fingers. She laughs at the sight of it, her mind going toward the more dirty side of things. Maybe if she knew what was going to happen when she came home, she may not have packed this particular bottle. Of course, if none of this ever happened, she might not have looked at the shampoo in such a way. Quickly, the girl reaches up to lather her hair, dousing the thought before she could dwell on it any more. The scalp massage and tingle of the soapy suds eases her tension. She scrubs the dirt, sweat and worries from her head.

The water is at a comfortable setting now. It’s not too hot or too cold, but rather a nice even flow of flowing comfort. She can feel the soapy bubble sliding down her shoulders and over her breasts. The slick and soothing feeling of her soapy chest makes her feels good, and maybe just a little more aroused. Ursula closes her eyes to revel in the feelings of the shower. She has always enjoyed the shower, especially after a good night of fucking, but today is a bit different. Hell, last night has been different! Over the course of the past few hours she has fucked more people than ever before. She has done more fucking than ever before now. Sure some of the girls she had hooked up with were fun, but never for more than a couple of hours and certainly never more than one a night... Unless you count that threesome that one time. The one thing that drew her to other girls so much was the feel of their bodies ... Jane’s body.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.