Cuddling Secks - Cover

Cuddling Secks

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Gifts are given usually with love. They are also no different than being careful with what you wish for. But can something so innocent become a nightmare?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Magic   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Paranormal   Furry   Incest   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Transformation  

Ursula isn’t sure she understood correctly. She quickly sits up and stares at Secks. “But I thought I was only going to have you.”

The answer comes to her and she bites her lip. She lets go of it and crawls forward and onto the bear’s lap. Ursula likes how big Secks is; it makes it incredibly easy to climb on. Plus his super cozy fur is so great to snuggle her naked body against. She settles against him tightly.

“Why do I have to do it?” she asks. When she gets her answer, she smiles. “And then things really get fun for me?” she asks curiously, wiggling against the bear.

Ursula feels a tug at her hips, getting pulled closer to Secks. She giggles and wiggles some more before sitting still. “Okay, I’ll behave.”

At the response, the girl crosses her arms over her chest and pouts. When she sticks out her lip, the teddy catches it between his teeth. She tries pulling away, but he just holds her there. “Secks ... let go,” she says though it isn’t easy to talk with him having a hold of her lip.

Secks lets go. “Well, I don’t know if I really want to do that, even if it helps.”

Ursula looks away for a moment, looking out the window. “Because he’s old,” she answers. When the next flow of words passes through her mind she looks back. “I know he’s only a little older than Papa would be, but it’s different.”

More words follow and she frowns. “I know he was looking at me like that,” she agrees. “He has always looked at me like that.”

Ursula rolls her eyes at the bear’s comment. “Of course he wants to fuck me. I bet he even fucks his granddaughter.”

She feels that pull on her hips again and is pulled against Secks tighter. “Yeah that’s hot. I mean it’s a little beyond me and Papa, but you know grandfather fucking granddaughter is a turn on.”

Ursula feels the stuffed bear’s cock starting to harden and she reaches between them to grasp it. She closes the gap between them to kiss Secks hungrily. “I need you, Secks,” she growls, beginning to stroke him.

“But I’m not his granddaughter,” she says, moving off the bear’s lap. Arms crossed over her chest, Ursula once more pouts. “Of course I want you. I just don’t want to have anyone else.”

After a moment, the girl drops her arms and smiles. “Of course I do.” She pushes off the skirt that has bunched itself around her waist. Then she climbs back onto Secks’ lap and rubs his erection against her soaked slit. “I just don’t want to be used.”

Abruptly she stops and shifts so that he barely touches her folds with the tip of his prick. “You promise?” Receiving his answer, Ursula grabs the shaft and rubs his tip against her clit, moaning hotly.

Ursula feels that same force as before at her hips and is pulled tight against the stuffed bear with such force that she has to release her grip on him and allow him entry. When he slams forward hard and buries himself completely inside the girl, Ursula gasps. She instantly wraps her arms around his big head and begins bouncing up and down on his lap.

She gasps at his ferociousness. “Oh, I’ll fuck this cock just like I will Mr. Kelly’s.” She pants when Secks locks his mouth around her nipple and pulls hard.

Secks growls against the breast. The sound is loud and fresh in Ursula’s mind, and it only spurs her on to drive her hips up and down furiously over him. He bites at her nipple and the girl cries out in surprise. She bounces even harder and faster over the bear, pulling him deep inside as her breathing comes out in short pants. Her body tightens like an over wound watch. “Oh Secks ... I’m going to cum...”

Secks starts slamming hard up inside her, matching her thrusts with those of his own.

“I’ll coat your cock with my juices!” she cries. “Oh, I’m so ... so close...” she breathes heavily, throwing her head back, bouncing even faster. “Fuck... ugh, oh fuck...” She screams out in pleasure when her body explodes with the hardest release she has had in a while.

The stuffed teddy drives hard inside her when he abruptly lets go and his juices fill her. Ursula collapses against Secks and smiles. “If it gets better than this, then I’ll fuck Mr. Kelly.” She squeals and hugs the bear tight, and then climbing off, Ursula heads for the bathroom to clean up.


Not long after Ursula cleans up does she leave the house and goes over to the neighbors. She’d pulled her suitcase from her car and selected a small skirt and shirt. She doesn’t aim to be provocative nor repressive. Her goal is to edge Mr. Kelly to make his move rather than just flirt. Secks assured Ursula that it wouldn’t take much for the old man before he pushed.

This of course did nothing to ease the girl. She dealt with Mr. Kelly’s looks and flirtatious attitude the whole time she lived here as a child—at least since she blossomed and went unnoticed. Ultimately she didn’t blame the guy. Ursula was already doing her father and she did looks good—still does, if not better. But she is still having a hard time looking forward to fucking man other than her father.

Her thoughts are a whirlwind of a mess in her head by the time she reaches the door to knock on it. She is so taken in by the storm of questions and worries that she can’t recall the walk over. No matter. I’m here now. Ursula raps her knuckles on the wood. She waits for about a minute before the door opens and standing there is a young, beautiful blonde girl. Instantly Ursula knows who it is; she recognizes her from her youth. “Jane?”

The blonde smiles warmly, recognizing Ursula in turn. “Wow!” she breathes heavily. “Grandad said you were back, but I didn’t think I’d see you so soon.”

“Is that a good thing?” Ursula asks, feeling a little warmth crawling up in between her thighs. College had been a very exciting time for her, but she had thought that was all left behind when she finished.

“Of course it is,” Jane says with a nod. “Come in. Grandad isn’t home right now.”

Ursula takes in the girl’s body. She has definitely filled out just like Ursula did. She is much taller in strappy, heeled sandals that emphasize her long legs and her red dress is edging, fitting her toned body snugly in all the right places, while still swishing in the other right places. Her eyes seem to sparkle with mischief. Ursula feels her heart skip a beat.

“Your um ... grandfather said I might catch you,” Ursula says, trying to take her mind off the dirty side. “From the way he tells it, you’re pretty busy.”

Jane closes the door, turning with the smile still on her face. “Yeah, with it being senior year and all, I’ve been trying to get all my extra-curricular stuff for college. Add that to all the studying, and helping my grandad, I’m usually pretty busy.”

“Am I stopping you from going out?” Ursula asks, partially looking for an excuse to go and partially because she truly doesn’t want to inconvenience the girl.

“No, not at all,” Jane quickly replies. “When I found out I was going to see you again, I cancelled everything with my friends.”

Ursula’s face reddens. “I um ... I don’t want to be the reason...”

Jane waves a hand in the air. “Don’t worry about it. I can afford a break. I really do need one anyway.” She walks across the kitchen. “It has been a long time since we’ve seen each other.”

Ursula follows the girl, her eyes mostly on Jane’s ass. “Yes it has.”

Jane steps in front of the sink and turns on the water. “You know, ever since that summer I have had the biggest crush on you.” She turns her head enough to allow the little smirk in the corner of her mouth to be seen by Ursula.

Ursula’s ears seem to be humming. She feels warm all over. To break the spell, she looks down at the counter where a tray of desserts are sitting. “Um ... those look good,” she says of the dish. The tray holds some kind of slices, densely packed together and drizzled with chocolate and caramel over what looks to be crumbles of toffee.

“The apples?” Jane asks, fully aware of the older girl’s sudden embarrassment at the revelation. She wasn’t entirely sure she was up to the task of revealing it.

“No, the dessert,” Ursula says, relieved that the confession is so easily dropped. She would like nothing more than to get with the younger girl and play out all the things she did in college, but she was done with that. Besides, she is on a mission for Secks.

“Yes, indeed,” Jane reassures her. “You should try one, they’re my specialty. Well they were my gramma’s, but she thought me.”

“I don’t think they match my diet,” Ursula admits, looking closer, and relieved the girl isn’t pushing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.