Deli Bites - Cover

Deli Bites

Copyright© 2017 by New-sage

Chapter 1: Stud Breaker

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Stud Breaker - Selected choice cuts.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Father   Daughter   Bestiality   Voyeurism  

The major watched Iris crossing the yard, her braided flaxen hair swinging in step, as she headed for the stable.

How sexy her swaying butt looked in jodhpurs, as she strode, thwacking the crop against the side of her riding-boot. He imagined whacking her ass with it; as he use too when spanking her.

She entered her domain; the stable he’d constructed for her 15th birthday. Lovejoy whinnied in anticipation of what was in store.

At the sight of his mistress with crop in hand, he pawed the ground as his stiffened cock slapped his underbelly. His balls, as if with a mind of their own, also jerked to attention. Testosterone oozed from the young stallion and Iris filled her lungs with the smell of it.

The major had in turn quietly followed her over the yard; but concealed himself behind the stable door, to watch. He pondered on how his daughters affections had drained away from him over to Lovejoy this last year.

The major had always basked in the affection she’d held for him in the past; able to enjoy her closeness and kisses given to her father.

Well, apart from his one mistake. On her 8th birthday, when she’d had a tantrum. He’d taken her to his bedroom for a spanking over his knee and she was yelling the house down.

In the heat of the moment he’d stuck his throbbing cock into her gob to shut her up. She’d sucked on it like a dummy, and got a mouth-full.

But he hadn’t meant to do it!

Then the wife had banned any more spanking; saying it was old fashioned and outmoded.

The child probably forgot about it the next day anyhow and he, unimpeachable ever since.

She’d always been a looker, but since her figure began forming, she was again an awful temptation.

She was nearing 14 when she began hankering after a pony. Her best friend had one.

The pleading and the tantrums surfaced once more but this time the major’s hands were tied.

Iris was now that untouchable jail-bait creature; the adolescent female.

She would slide up in a helpless damsel mode, stroking his shoulder and so forth as she pressured him to buy her a pony. He’d wanted to say, “What’s in it for me?” But instead it was, “ Well lets wait and see, you could be a bit young to be handling a horse.”

Iris then had grasped the initiative as she moved her hips uncomfortable close to her fathers and murmured in his ear, “ You could say I was a bit young to be having your cock in my mouth whilst being spanked; ... but I never complained.”

The major’s heart momentary stopped before he managed a mangled smile.

Naturally, he had to grant his daughters wish.

Now that bloody horse was at the centre stage of Iris’s world. Even the lady wife was star-struck over this Lovejoy. The major had been sidelined.

Any normal girl her age would be going smoochy over boys! That he could have coped with; even competed with. But this damned colt was something else.

He had seen her; in the stable; sitting on the milking stall; sponging his bloody cock with warm soapy water. It wasn’t natural!

And she seemed to have no qualms over the family knowing it, sending his blood pressure soaring! It was stimulating yet demoralising to see his daughter fawning over this colts vibrant cock.

The fantasy he’d held; of delighting her with his manhood had been shattered.

She would have scorned his erection against the colt’s shaft which she handled now with relish.

You see, Iris now saw herself as a stud-breaker; responsible for developing Lovejoy’s erection and ejaculation. She conducted regular masturbation workouts; each made a little more difficult to deliver than the last.

Once Lovejoy had ejaculated she would give the throbbing cock a stinging crack from her crop. The erotic lustful jolt she got was enhanced by the screech from her pony’s pain.

She justified this action in the belief it quelled his erection and bought him to rest. But mainly it gave her own climax that final jolt of ecstasy.

Each week the colt’s shaft was measured with a long ruler! And it proved her method was working very well.

Lovejoy’s cock was now long and meaty with veins creeping up to it’s wedge-head.

His ejaculations not only filled Iris with pride; they caused her budding nipples to tingle and her juicing snatch to convulse with desire. She now fantasised over it when masturbating each night.

But today Iris was introducing Lovejoy to another device she had been itching to use on him.

It was clipped on just before she got to work on his cock; a tight collar around his balls. It would make them work harder. And it would serve to remind Lovejoy who was boss.

Iris certainly had him by the balls! Now she would work him to the hilt!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.