Fifty Passions, Panties & Actions - Cover

Fifty Passions, Panties & Actions

Copyright© 2017 by Gator

Chapter 2

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Readers, I was just reading my dog eared copy of Fifty Shades Of Grey and asked myself, "why not?" create a trilogy for all of us to embrace and enjoy. In Kate we have a scary, obsessive yearning character. This young lady had a disciplinarian relationship with Christian. This triangle can occur in BDSM relationships.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Humiliation   Spanking   Anal Sex   Flatulence   Scatology   Sex Toys  

“How did this happen, Anastasia? Are you telling me your board approved this investment?” Christian asked.

Anastasia’s shoulders slumped as she looked directly into Christian’s eyes.

“I didn’t do it for personal gain; it was to renovate the dorm.”

“But, how did you do this, Anastasia you can not authorize an investment over a couple thousand dollars?”

“I took the funds out of the Orphanage Budget and did not buy the municipal bonds with Gillette Donation, Anastasia with a tremor in her voice,

“Damn, Anastasia that was not smart and was very irresponsible.”

“I know, like I said I feel like a little girl who got her hand caught in the cookie jar.”

Christian looked at his watch. “Anastasia I have got to go. Give me your file on Shamrock Financial and for the children’s sake I will look into your naughty debacle.

Anastasia’s face lit up bright red embarrassed she had been swindled and her tush cooked. She handed over a folder and Christian noted to himself it was on the thin size.

“He said he already had the bank loans approved and this was just bridge money with absolutely no risk to start a luxury brand outlet mall right off I-5 outside Seattle.”

“No, Anastasia say you didn’t invest on a Belk outlet mall project.”

“Yes, I did. He promised I would double our money in 8 months and my original $400,000 would remain in escrow.”

“Is there anything else you can tell me?”

“His name is Michael Patrick. Come to think of it there was something I saw. I remember because it was a logo outlined in red that was round and looked like the intersection of two cheeks. It said Red Moon.”

“Okay Anastasia I will get our team to research this guy and find out what this Red Moon logo you described seeing means.”

“When the board finds out about this at our January meeting they will boil my tush!”

“Sit tight,” Christian nodded and left the office with the folder that contained the information for what he had just decided was their newest client.

Anastasia thought to herself, Oh spank me hard! She almost wished he would, she felt so guilty for losing the orphanage’s money. What was Red Moon, oh how she wanted to confront her swindler?

When Anastasia got back to her office she researched Red Moon and discovered it was a spanking club, quite legitimate and they were having a party at The Westin this coming evening. Michael Patrick the SOB would be there, so she decided to attend. She signed up on line and paid the $50 cover charge. The Red Moon suggested female attire of short skirts and full cut panties for the party. It was a spanking party, but she did take comfort in the rules, that no panties could be lowered in the ballroom.

She had made up her mind she was going to confront Michael as he told her to call him and she couldn’t get past his guards in The Hancock Building.

Anastasia could be head- strung and she knew she should not go alone, but who the hell could she take to a spanking club party! Now for wardrobe she had a knaki skirt that was quite short, which she could wear with her full cut panties and navy knee socks.

That night in her apartment she had a cheese quiche for dinner with asparagus tips and two glasses of wine to settle her nerves. She undressed and redressed putting on one of the few full cut panties in her drawer, which as she tugged them over her bottom were a tad tight, then put on her short khaki skirt, which she had not worn in a year or two Gee she thought I would not be found dead in such a juvenile fantasy outfit. She would have to wear her long lime green coat in the taxi and the hotel.

Christian had been gathering intelligence on Michael Patrick, Shamrock Investment and Red Moon as the person on duty at the loft. Christian was out at dinner with Sophia high atop the twinkling lights of the city. Parker and Elliot were out taking in the new movie TRON at the Cineplex around the corner from the loft. The phone rang and Kate picked it up. It was Anastasia calling for Christian. He told her Christian was out for the night. She left a cryptic message.

“Tell Christian thank you for his offer to help, I am sorry, but I got my naughty bottie into this and I am going to get myself out of it!”

Anastasia hung up her cell phone as she entered the blue tinted glass-clad building and walked across the marble lobby of the NCNB Plaza to the bank of elevators. As she stepped into the elevator and realized she really was going to confront Michael Patrick in front of his friends at the Red Moon Party, her stomach suddenly dropped and she farted. “Eww asparagus, she said to herself. It made her fart really stink...

Outside the room there was a table where she signed in, took a name tag and a contract. Anastasia was told to fill it out and give back to the lady inside. She read the paper, it was a waiver for the spanking party.

Oh, well, she wasn’t going to be there that long. Sheesh this was a quite a fix she had gotten her naughty bottie in!

She signed the paper, put on the name tag and entered the ballroom. She immediately heard crack-crack-crack sounds from across the room. The sounds of a spanking being given and there was a line of women dressed in short skirts and knee socks. Anastasia took off her long green coat and gave it to the hat check girl. Now looking every bit the party-goer in her very short khaki skirt and navy blue knee socks asked. “I need to see Michael Patrick.”

“That’s him over by the window where the naughty ladies are standing in line.”

That’s why she couldn’t see him. He was sitting down spanking each of the proffered bottoms. Anastasia spun around causing her skirt to fly up momentarily giving a quick glimpse of her panty clad bottom.

“Just a minute you can’t go over there,” “I know him and I need to talk with him.”

“I am sorry that won’t be possible ma’am, should I get security your name is not on his list. Anastasia thinking fast on her feet said, “I’m here for a spanking we met on ‘Spank Online.’

Ana had run across the site when she had googled Red Moon.

“Oh that’s different hand me your signed spanking waiver and go get in line young lady.” Anastasia walked over and got in line and for the first time since her early teen years at home, she was involved in a spanking. She could see a woman with her plaid skirt up, being spanked over the lap of a man and it was that smug Michael Patrick doing the honors. There were three ladies in front of her, so she had time to steady herself and think about what she was going to say to Michael.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.