The Company
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2017 by Janno Jones

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Albert Branson gets a job transfer to a company in the Midwest, where he finds strange goings on. His wife's personality and body start changing, and things get weirder and weirder.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Horror   Aliens   Slut Wife   Body Modification  

When Albert awoke the next morning he felt like he’d run a marathon. He had a vague recollection of what had happened the night before, but it all seemed like a dream to him. He remembered having the best sex of his life over and over and over again, and that Liana had been more passionate than he had ever experienced before. She was loud and aggressive in a way that she had never been before. He rolled over in bed and saw that Liana was not next to him. He got up groggily and went downstairs, and to his shock and horror he saw she was asleep on the couch, with a sated expression on her face, and pizza boxes scattered next to her on the floor.

Empty pizza boxes.

She must have called the all-night pizza restaurant and had them deliver half a dozen full-size pizzas to her in the middle of the night.

She was snoring contentedly with her hands on top of her belly. Her makeup and lipstick had smeared and she was lying there in just her panties, her fleshy breasts looking somehow bigger than they were last night.

Her stomach looked swollen and Albert could see a new fleshiness in her upper arms and thighs. A wave of fear suddenly came over him, and all he wanted to do was get away. He ran upstairs and put his clothes on, hurrying to get out of the house and go to work, where he could try to think calmly about what was happening. It was all too much for him, and he didn’t know what to think of it.

He could barely concentrate on his work all morning, and he would tremble with fear every time he thought about the night before. At lunch he asked the guy in the cubicle next to him, a man named Joe Thomas, to go to lunch with him. Joe seem to be a pretty normal guy. He had only started at the company six months before Albert, and he didn’t seem quite as grimly serious as the other men on this floor. He was skinny like the rest of them, but he actually cracked a joke once in awhile and didn’t spend all his free time talking about the size of his wife. In fact Albert had not heard him talk about his wife. Maybe he was single.

Albert didn’t want to eat in the company cafeteria today. He couldn’t face all those stone-faced men eating their trays of salad and toast, and drinking their diet sodas. He suggested that they go off the corporate campus for lunch, and Joe didn’t seem to mind. Albert drove Joe to a fast food restaurant five miles away, which was far enough that he didn’t think they would see anybody from the company.

When they got there Joe said he didn’t feel hungry.

“Are you sure?” Albert said. “It’s my treat.”

“Yes,” Joe said. “I don’t generally eat in these kinds of places. But help yourself, get whatever you want. I’ll sit here at the table and wait for you.”

Albert went to the counter to order, and when he looked at the screen behind the servers with all the mounds of french fries and greasy hamburgers and cheeseburgers, he suddenly felt nauseous. There was nothing, not a single thing that looked appetizing to him -- in fact, the smell of the greasy food being cooked made him want to run to the restroom and vomit. He just ordered one water bottle and brought it back to the table.

“So what is it you wanted to talk about Albert?” Joe said. “You seemed upset about something this morning.”

“Yes,” Albert said. “I am kind of upset about something, you’re right. My wife and I just moved here, as you know.”

“Why yes,” said Joe. “How are you fitting into your new neighborhood?”

“That’s the problem, you see,” Albert said. “A few neighborhood women have been visiting her when I’m at work, and they are all wives of men who work at the company.”

“That’s wonderful!” Joe exclaimed. “It’s such a nice thing the way the wives try to make the new arrivals feel comfortable, isn’t it?”

“But that’s the problem,” Albert said. “I think these women are a bad influence on my wife. Liana has always been a very introverted, shy person, very modest and proper. She was a librarian in our hometown, and she has a librarian’s personality. But ever since we moved here and these women have been coming around, her personality has changed. She seems to be getting louder and more aggressive, and she has an enormous appetite. She’s always hungry, and she’s eating the kind of food that she never wanted to touch before. She’s gaining weight, too, I think. I don’t understand it.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.