The Company
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2017 by Janno Jones

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Albert Branson gets a job transfer to a company in the Midwest, where he finds strange goings on. His wife's personality and body start changing, and things get weirder and weirder.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Horror   Aliens   Slut Wife   Body Modification  

Albert was consumed with worry for the rest of the evening. He tried to distract himself by watching TV, but nothing seemed to pique his interest. The local stations all had cooking shows on and they were presided over by huge women with double chins and massive arms, wearing low cut dresses that showed their enormous breasts. They looked big even by the standards of cooking shows, and it was no wonder, with the fattening recipes they were making. Mashed potatoes, mounds of spaghetti, enormous layer cakes, meatloaf -- it was definitely not low calorie food.

They were sampling what they made, putting spoonfuls of food in each other’s mouths, and they had a look of sheer orgasmic pleasure as they chewed and swallowed. These women enjoyed food like no one Albert had ever seen before.

The really strange thing was that the sight of food suddenly did not seem to interest Albert. It was like looking at a travel show about some place you had no intention of ever visiting. He had no feeling, no appetite, for food. He didn’t remember eating lunch, so he should have been hungry, but nothing interested him.

He didn’t know how long he sat there watching TV, but apparently he must have dozed off, because he was suddenly awakened by raucous laughter coming from outside his front door. He rubbed his eyes blearily and looked at his watch and saw that it was one in the morning.

Apparently there were a group of women standing outside his door laughing uproariously. Then he heard a pounding at the door and it sounded like Liana was yelling something. It was definitely her voice but the words she was using Albert had never heard come out of her mouth.

“Let me in, dammit!” she was shouting. “Stop playing with yourself in there, Albert, and let a girl in!” Her voice was getting louder and louder, but she was laughing at the same time and she had to keep pausing to catch her breath.

Albert ran to the door and unlocked it and was greeted by the sight of half a dozen enormously fat women in stretch pants and high heels, wearing way too much makeup. They were doubled over with laughter, their bodies jiggling like bowls of Jell-O. They all seemed like they had drunk too much, but Liana was in the worst shape of all of them.

She was laughing and groaning at the same time, holding onto her swollen stomach and swaying back and forth. She had definitely had too much to drink, but it looked like she had also eaten the same amount of food in one night that she would have previously consumed in a whole month.

“Shit, I can’t believe how full I am,” she yelled. “Let me the hell in and help me get to the couch. I need to lay down. I can’t walk another step!” This provoked gales of laughter from her companions.

“Come on, cutie boy,” Stacy said to Albert. “You heard her -- help her to the couch!”

Liana leaned against Albert, and her body weight actually knocked him back a step. Somehow, she seemed heavier.

“What happened?” Albert said.

“Oh she’ll be alright,” Stacy said as Albert guided Liana toward the couch. “Girlfriend just doesn’t know how to put away a good meal. We’ll help her with that, don’t you worry. Why, before long she’ll be able to fit lots more in that belly of hers! Well, gotta go, cutie. The girls and I are going out for a midnight snack!”

This also provoked gales of laughter from the women, and they laughed as they waddled out the door and down the driveway to their cars.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.