The Company
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2017 by Janno Jones

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Albert Branson gets a job transfer to a company in the Midwest, where he finds strange goings on. His wife's personality and body start changing, and things get weirder and weirder.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Horror   Aliens   Slut Wife   Body Modification  

“Liana’” Albert said, “did you just finish that whole pie yourself?”

“Yes,” she said, “and it was delicious!”

“But I didn’t know you ate pie,” Albert said. “I thought you hated it, actually. You always say it has too many calories.”

“Well normally I do hate it,” she said, “but Stacy Flowers, who’s our next door neighbor, came over this afternoon and brought the pie to welcome me to the neighborhood. She told me that she baked it specially for me, and I didn’t know what to say.

“You know how I have a hard time saying no to people,” she continued. “This Stacy was very aggressive and just barged in here and sat down and told me she was going to be my new best friend. She was very rude. She told me I’m too skinny and I won’t fit in around here if I don’t gain some weight.”

“Really?” Albert said. “That’s very rude. I thought people in the Midwest were much nicer than that.”

“Me too,” said Liana. “I couldn’t believe the way she talked to me, but I just didn’t know what to do. She looked in our refrigerator and of course it just had some of my carrots and cucumbers and raw vegetables, and do you know what she said? ‘We’ll have to change all this, girlfriend!’ Can you imagine? And to top it all off she was dressed in the most revealing manner. I mean, she had on skintight yoga pants that were a shade of pink that almost blinded me and they showed every ounce of her fat rear end. And it was enormous! Women back home wouldn’t dress like that -- they’d be too embarrassed to wear yoga pants that tight if they had a rear end like hers. She also had on a top that was really low cut, and she was just bursting out of it. Can you picture that?”

Actually, Albert could picture it. He had an image of a voluptuous body with enormous breasts spilling out of a top. He could picture it very, very well. But he knew that it was against Liana’s nature to dress so provocatively.

“I’m sorry you had to see that,” he said. “I’m sure you wanted her to leave as soon as possible.”

“Well I did,” Liana said, “but I don’t know, the longer she stayed here the more I got to kind of tolerate her, if not like her. She’s very loud and she had tons of makeup on and of course she’s not my type of woman, but somehow she had this sort of hypnotic voice. And she wore this pendant that came down in the middle of her cleavage that was a very soothing blue color and the more I stared at it the more I found myself listening to her. It was very calming, and I felt safe and secure. And somehow, through this mental fog that enveloped me I could tell that she was taking the pie out of the box and cutting pieces of it. She cut a piece and gave it to me. I took a bite of it and it actually was very good. Very, very good! It was so soothing and tasted delicious and it made my belly feel all warm and comfortable. So I just sat there at the kitchen table listening to her talk and looking at that pendant, and the next thing I know I had eaten the whole pie.”

“That’s horrible,” Albert said. “I’m sure you must feel terrible.”

“No, actually I feel wonderful!” she said. “I haven’t felt this good in years. My stomach is full and I am happy. I was just sitting here thinking, why shouldn’t women eat whatever they want? There’s no reason why we should act like these little mousy things who are always worried about diets and exercise and trying to keep our bodies skinny. Don’t you think?”

Albert was astonished. Liana had never had such outspoken opinions before, and besides, the one thing she was always very strict about was her diet. She did not believe in overeating, ever, and to see her now, with bits of cherry pie crumbs still on her mouth, was a shock.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.