A Shade of Purple
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Sarah Getty is in the nicest terms, a dork. But her life is about to take a change. For her it is for the better, for everyone else...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Paranormal   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Body Modification   Transformation   Violence  

Aspen steps around the corner, ensuring that the shadows are covering the majority of her body and clearly catching Cash by surprise.

“You’re not Kara,” he says as his eyes dart down in an attempt to look her over.

“No I’m not,” Aspen says. “But she did say that I should meet you.”

“Oh?” he grunts. “And where is Kara?”

“Still at the party,” she answers as she wanders further into the room. “Is that a problem?”

In that instant, Cash cannot take his eyes off her body. Her figure, her legs just make his mind reel.

Aspen continues, as if not noticing his reaction. “Well, she said you would probably be real horny when you got here. I’ve been busy keeping myself entertained, waiting for you.” Cash’s cock pulses and throbs in his pants. Aspen runs her hands up her body. She brushes them over her breasts and sighs, “To be honest, I didn’t think you were ever coming. I’m so horny but I just can’t seem to be able to get myself off.”

“I ... see...” Cash stammers.

“So why don’t we get started?” she purrs as she steps back into the shadows, and Cash can’t agree more. “Why don’t your crawl over here, grab hold of my cock and suck it hard like a good little bitch?”

Cash is confused and not even sure if he heard right. But when she steps back out of the shadows, there is what looks like a pretty big cock hanging from between her legs. He blinks, not believing that it was there just a moment ago. His mind is blown.

I thought you were ... I mean ... I’m not ... uh, into...” He stumbles over thoughts as he wonders just how such a small girl has such a big cock. Or even a cock for that matter.

“Oh?” She sways her hips, teasing him. “Kara was quite clear with me. She said that if I wanted my cock sucked that you’d be here and more than happy to please me.”

“I think that you may have me mixed up with someone else,” he corrects. “I’m not into cock or sucking cocks. I mean I don’t mind looking at them or the occasional touching, but that’s as far as I am going...”

“Oh, really?” she asks, pressing her finger to her bottom lip while twisting her hips back and forth. “That isn’t what I hear.” Her voice is low and teasing. “I have a big cock, don’t you think? Don’t you want to see how big it get when it’s hard? Maybe feel it swell in your mouth?”

“No. I don’t think so,” Cash says, shaking his head for emphasis. Yet, even hearing his own words leave his mouth, it sounds very unconvincing.

Then there is sudden steel in her voice and fire in her eyes. “Look! I was told I was going to get my cock sucked and I am not fucking leaving until I get my cock fucking sucked. So get the fuck down on your knees like a good little bitch and suck my cock.”

Before Cash can object, she is moving toward him with near lightning speed. Her hands are on his shoulders and she’s looking down, straight into his eyes as he is forced to his knees. When she speaks again, her voice is soft and sweet, just like before.

“I’ve got just what you need. I’ve got a fat cock and a load of cum and it’s all for you.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.