A Shade of Purple - Cover

A Shade of Purple

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 8

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Sarah Getty is in the nicest terms, a dork. But her life is about to take a change. For her it is for the better, for everyone else...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Paranormal   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Body Modification   Transformation   Violence  

Aspen cleaned the house up and introduced herself to her mother as Aspen Wright, a nurse hired by her brother to help with care. Whether her mother comprehended Aspen or not is a different matter. Caring for her mother has never really been too difficult, but in the absence of Brandon, she has to make sure every angle is covered.

The same goes for school. Immediately, the next morning, she went to enroll as a transfer student. Gehx promised her abilities and opportunities, that with him, she has available. Her future is set and all she has to do is start over. But she isn’t ready to leave and start over—not quite yet.

Enrolling was easy. By the time the school doesn’t receive her transcripts and begin to start asking questions, she should be finished with what she has to do. Her first step is to seek out those at the party. To do that, she has to skip her first class and find the team’s coach. Already, as she is stepping out of the office, a smile has appeared on her face and a few thoughts in her head.

In addition to coaching the lacrosse team, Mr. Johnson teaches Health. Fortunately for Aspen the coach had the first period off since lacrosse practice took place before school started. Once the bell for the first class to start rang and the halls emptied, Aspen slips from the restroom and to Mr. Johnson’s office.

She knocks lightly on the door and when the coach calls from the other side for her to enter, she smiles. Slowly, she reaches for the door knob and pushes the door open. As she steps into the room, Gehx gets to work in transforming her attire into something more provocative.

The Synth definitely knows how to take her idea and turn it into something better. When Aspen enters, Mr. Johnson’s jaw drops to the floor at the sight of her. He is speechless as she stands in the doorway. If Aspen could see herself she would be turned on. A coy smile plays across her face.

She wears a black and purple pinstripe garter bustier with purple button front detail, collar and lapel and matching thong. It is enough to keep everything hidden while giving the man’s imagination time to wonder.

The man stares at her for a good minute before he corrects himself. “Uh, may I help you with something?”

“Yes, I most certainly hope so,” she teases, biting her lip.

He runs his hands through his dark brown hair, trying to focus. Aspen knows the sight of her like that is having the desired effect on him.

“Are you a student here?” he asks, and the tone of his voice doesn’t go unnoticed.

“If you’re worried that I’m a student then you don’t have to worry about me telling,” she says.

Mr. Johnson smiles, even laughs slightly. “I don’t think getting involved with a student is a good idea, that’s all,” he offers.

“Oh, Mr. Johnson...”

“Please, call me Matt,” he interrupts.

“Matt...” she continues. “I know that being a student doesn’t stop you and I’m cool with that. I mean you’re a man and you have desires, especially for young girls like me.”

“Well, um, I don’t know where you get that idea, but I...” eh stumbles for words.

“Oh, I’m sorry if I mistook your intentions,” she feigns. “I can just leave if you’d like.”

He throws up his hands, signaling her to stop. “No. No, it’s fine. I can ... well I have nothing important that I am doing right now. How can I help you?”

Aspen runs her hands through her hair, brushing it to the side, exposing the side of her neck. She bites her lip as she pretends to ponder what to ask. “Well, I talked to a friend of mine that heard from another friend of hers that you and another girl had a coupe tutoring sessions. Apparently she had a real good time and I wanted to see if I could get in on one of those sessions.”

“Well, yeah. Have a seat,” he says gesturing to the empty chair in front of his desk as he stands. “I’m sure we can see what we can do about that.”

She quickly slips over to the chair and sits down. She smirks at him, legs crossed in front of her. Matt’s eyes never leave her chest. He even licks his lips in appreciation.

“Do you like what you see?” she teases.

“Oh, fuck yes,” he whispers.

Aspen spreads her legs open a little, revealing her moistening panties to him. His jaw drops at her response.

“Are you new?” he asks, gulping and trying to find the saliva to wet his mouth. “I don’t believe I have seen you in this school before.”

“Yes, I’m new,” she says. “But word travels fast about great teachers with big, hard dicks for student, at least for those looking.”

Aspen then stands up, climbs onto his desk and urges him to come closer to her, beckoning him with her finger. Matt obediently does as instructed. He stops between her legs, his face inches from her breasts. Her nipples are hard in anticipation of what is to come. The proudly stand up beneath the skin of Gehx that is doing a wonderful job of taking on the appearance of clothing.

“Do you know what I really like, Matt?” she asks with a grin.

He shakes his head, his eyes still wide and eager. His breathing is shallow and his eyes dart between Aspen’s and her chest.

“I really like it when an older, mature man appreciates my body.” She pulls her shirt apart, completely exposing her breasts to him.

The coach admires her breasts, each adorned with a painfully erect nipple, ready to be sucked and teased. She bites her lip, waiting for the man’s response.

“What did you say that friend of a friend’s name was?” he finally asks after taking an audible gulp.

“Who cares?” she says nonchalantly. “I’m the one sitting here topless in front of you now. Who cares about the girl?”

Before the coach can answer, she grabs his hand, taking one of his fingers into her mouth. She sucks on it like a miniature cock. Her tongue twirls around the finger and he groans in response. After a moment, Aspen removes his finger and runs it down between her breasts, then across to the nipple on her breast. She uses his finger to circle her nipple gently, straining it even further. She moans lightly at the touch she is commanding.

Matt gasps in surprise as her bold move. He doesn’t pull his hand away when hers leaves his. Instead, he continues to circle her nipple. She leans forward to whisper in her ear, her breasts nearly smashing into his face. “Go ahead. They’re all yours.”

Matt grins and pinches the nipple he has been circling. Aspen squeals in delight as he pulls and twists it, elongating it further. His mouth latches onto her other breast. He sucks as much of it as he can into his mouth, pulling and tugging while his tongue circles it.

Aspen arches her back, panting and moaning as the coach gives her body the attention she desperately needs. She couldn’t get this from her brother and she certainly didn’t get it from the lacrosse players. But Matt is more than willing to give it, even if the only reason is because she is a young student with a banging body. Her fingers thread through his dark hair, pushing him further onto her breast. He focuses his mouth on her other nipple, sucking and nibbling at it in kind.

“Oh fuck,” he gasps. “Your tits are amazing.”

He returns to her breasts, hungry for more. But Aspen doesn’t want him to linger there all day. Not only does she not have time to waste, but she needs the man’s attentions on other parts of her body.

“If you think these are amazing, wait until you have the rest of me.” She smirks sexily at him, taking his hand and guiding it up to her panties.

His fingers press against the apex of her thighs. He gasps as he feels her swollen clit through the barrier. Aspen’s panties are soaked and he looks at her apprehensively.

“You act as if you have never tutored a student before,” she teases.

He smiles and this time it seems more genuine than any of his others. “I’m just not used to the student coming on to me.”

“Well, I like to take the initiative,” she purrs. “I’m wet because of you, Matt, because of what you are doing to me.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.