A Shade of Purple - Cover

A Shade of Purple

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Sarah Getty is in the nicest terms, a dork. But her life is about to take a change. For her it is for the better, for everyone else...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Paranormal   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Body Modification   Transformation   Violence  

Sarah stumbles through the door, out of breath. Quickly, she closes the large wooden door, locking it and looking out the tall, thin window to the side of it. From Cash’s demeanor, she isn’t sure if he had chased or still is.

“What are you doing now Sarah?” Brandon asks, leaning up against the wall.

Sarah jumps and spins around, slamming her hand over her heart. “You scared the hell out of me,” she says. Her eyes immediately fall to the beer in his hands. “Have you been home long?”

“A few hours,” he answers. “The job finished early and Earl wanted to wait until the morning to start the new one.”

“How is Mom doing?”

“She’s sleeping,” Brandon says grinning. “Now how about you tell me what has you so scared.”

“I told you,” Sarah quickly says. “You just caught me off guard.”

“Don’t lie to me Sarah,” he says with a more menacing tone—a tone that sounds a lot like their father when he got angry.

“I ain’t lying,” she snaps.

“Don’t you take that tone with me,” he says as he sets down the bottle and slips over to her, wrapping Sarah up in his arms.

Their father had been abusive and it was always Brandon that comforted Sarah afterward. Eventually their father had walked out on them all, but Brandon, being the good brother, kept comforting her. Eventually, his comforting turned into more.

Sarah squirms in his arms. She likes the way his body feels, all hard and warm next to her. She can feel a wave of desire move through her even as she fights to ignore it. Her mind is still on Cash and his girlfriend, Kara.

“Tell me what is going on,” he rumbles.

Sarah sighs deeply. “I got stuck in the bathroom at school and watched this boy and his girlfriend fucking. I got caught and I’m afraid he wishes to hurt me for it.”

Brandon looks down at her and smiles. He brushes her hair out of her face and says, “I won’t let anything happen to my baby sister. I can go with you to school and you point them out for me.”

Sarah believes he will do anything to protect her. He did it when their father was around, taking the beating instead of her many times. When their mother got sick, he even gave up his life and job to come back home and take care of them. But the last thing she needs is him to do something stupid—and she knows he would.

Brandon has a full on erection now. He also has her breasts pulled out over the top of her shirt. Her nipples are erect and pointing straight out at him.

“It will be okay Brandon,” she says, biting her lip. “I think I’m just over reacting with all the excitement.”

“Well, regards,” he says, moving his hands against his sister’s body, “I’ll keep you safe.”

Sarah feels his warm hands move to her waist, holding her close. Then they move upward until one lands on her breast, squeezing it gently. She moans softly, trying not to be loud. Even though they have been doing this for years, she has always been afraid to be loud and get caught.

His hand pulls at her nipples, stretches them. It hurts but it also feels good. She arches her back, wanting him to continue. Her own hand start exploring him, roaming around his chest and pulling him close to her. She moans again as he pulls at her nipple again and squeezes her breast. He kisses her lightly, just above her ear and then moves his mouth onto her breasts. He sucks them and covers them with his kisses. She loves what he is doing to her.

One hand slips into her pants and over her panty-clad pussy. It lightly traces her through the cotton underwear. She can feel his erection pressing up against her. She can feel his length expand and harden. He touches her over her panties, tracing and teasing, while still playing with her nipples.

“What about us being caught? She asks, her words barely a whisper.

“We have done this for years,” he says. “Besides, Mom is sick and she isn’t getting out of bed anytime soon.” His breath, laced with alcohol, falls onto her.

Brandon smiles and pulls her pants and underwear down to hang around her knees. Sarah quickly kicks the clothes off against the wall. With equal fervor she pulls his pants down, freeing his trapped member. She puts a hand on his length and smiles. Maybe he’ll fuck me in the ass. His cock is leaking precum and it reacts to her every movement. Just maybe.

Brandon slides a finger into her slit then right back out, running it across her clit. He flicks it and teases it and then finally he kisses his way down her belly until his mouth is directly above her pussy. Sarah is soaking wet, her folds open for him, waiting for him. He takes a single lick and she groans.

Sarah grabs her own breasts and starts playing with the nipples and moaning as he dives into her with his tongue. He licks her and kisses her and tastes her. And suddenly, a wave of shock hits her and she feels her pussy gush a little bit. Brandon smiles and his face reappears above her. She feels his erection against her pussy, dancing against her entrance.

“Will you fuck me in the ass?” she whispers, her eyes looking up at her big brother.

“Sarah,” he says seriously. “I’m going to fuck you, but it’s not going to be there. I’ve told you I am not interested in that.”

She pouts, sticking her bottom lip out.

“Kiss me then?”

He shakes his head.

“But you kiss me everywhere else,” she complains.

“I’m fucking you,” he says cruelly, “not making love to you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.