A Shade of Purple - Cover

A Shade of Purple

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Sarah Getty is in the nicest terms, a dork. But her life is about to take a change. For her it is for the better, for everyone else...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Paranormal   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Body Modification   Transformation   Violence  

Sarah Getty, a lanky, blonde haired girl with thick black framed glasses, walks through the halls with her arms wrapped around her body. Other students turn to look at her and laugh briefly or cast a snide remark before turning away, going back to whatever it is they were doing before she walked by.

She goes to her locker, spins the combination lock and switches out her books. Dealing with the laugher and jokes at her expense was hard at first, but now in her junior year, Sarah has gotten used to it—as used as one could get to something like that. And it’s all because she wore that short skirt and no underwear. Not that it was on purpose, she was so excited about starting high school that she just somehow completely forgotten to put a pair on.

And it has cost her ever since.

Sarah closes her locker and slips around the corner to the restrooms. It is one of the few places that she can escape to before the bell rings for lunch to be over. She hasn’t eaten lunch at school since her freshmen year.

She slips over to the mirror and checks her hair, making sure that it is still in a tight pony tail. The door opens and in carries the sound of voices. Sarah doesn’t want to hear any of their derogative comments. So she quickly slips into one of the stalls, closing it behind her just in time.

The voices are followed by footsteps and without the sudden panic Sarah can distinguish between the voices now. She recognizes them both, though she is surprised to hear one of them—at least there in the restroom.

“Are you sure we should be in here?” Kara asks as she is pressed against the counter.

“Yeah, why not?” Cash, her boyfriend says. “Let someone catch us. It’ll be way more fun that way.”

Sarah moves toward the stall door as quietly as she can to peer through the small crack between the door and wall. Kara and Cash’s hands are all over each other, tearing at each other’s shirts.

“I just don’t wanna ... get suspended,” Kara says between kisses.

“You won’t,” Cash assures her. “I’ll make sure of it.”

Cash unhooks her bra quickly and easily. As the bra falls away, he steps back to take in the sight of the girl’s large, heavy breasts. The action also gives Sarah an eyeful. Though she totally despises the girl, she can’t help but appreciate the sight. Cash’s growl of desire mimics Sarah’s own thoughts.

Then as if Kara’s stiff nipple and puffy dark areolas are calling to him, Cash is burying his face in the soft, lush valley of her cleavage. He licks, kisses and nuzzles her.

“Mmm, yes,” Kara coos. “Lick my tits ... yes ... just like that.” Her fingers run through his hair. “Suck my nipples. Mmm, yes ... bite them...”

Kara shivers visibly as Cash feasts hungrily on her. The sight is overwhelming and already Sarah can feel herself getting wet. To be with another boy other than Brandon is Sarah’s fantasy. But since there isn’t likely a chance of that happening, she has to take moments like this to live vicariously through.

While Cash switches back and forth between Kara’s swollen nipples, he holds her breasts in his hands, massaging and squeezing and caressing them. At times he bites the hardened nubs and it seems to send tiny stabs of pain through the girl that only seem to arouse her more.

Eventually, Kara pulls away from him and gasps, “You can play with these later. I want what you have in here.”

She kneels before him and rapidly unbuttons and unzips his pants. And in one swift and urgent motion, she pulls both his pants and boxer down. Cash’s raging hard-on springs free, slapping Kara in the face with a meaty smack and leaving a smear of precum on her cheek.

“Mmm, nice and hard,” she coos as she holds his cock in her hand. She starts to slowly pump her fist at the base while rubbing the head of his cock against her lips. “I love this big, thick cock. It’s all mine.”

From the stall, Sarah licks her lips. Cash may be a total douche, but she has to agree with Kara, it is nice and big and thick—and unfortunately, all Kara’s.

Kara murmurs something that Sarah doesn’t quite catch, but it doesn’t matter. The girl opens her mouth and slips her soft lips around his cockhead.

“Oh fuck yes,” Cash exhales as he watches her press her face down, slowly descending on his shaft. She takes him in as far as her throat will allow before sliding back up with a slurp. “Ssshit!” he grunts when she descends back down.

Kara bobs up and down, taking him farther into throat each time. Thick dangling wads of saliva and precum drool from her lips, splattering to the tiled floor beneath. She comes off him for a moment to jerk him a few times before once again plunging down and resuming her bobbing.

Cash’s cock throbs with pleasure inside her hot little mouth. “That’s it baby,” he groans. “Your fucking mouth is amazing.”

Kara gurgles in response as she bobs fluidly on his shaft. Without his cock ever leaving her mouth, she rises up just enough to slide down her shorts and panties. They slide over the protruding curve of her ass and over her shapely thighs. The sight of her lovely ass gives Cash some ideas and for just the briefest of moments, he manages to pull her off of his cock to sit on the floor.

Kara is on him like a leech. She drops to her knees, swinging her ass around toward Cash while dropping right back down on his cock like a starved dog on a bone. Cash reaches out and starts caressing her shapely ass, holding them reverently in his hands. Their softness and smoothness feel incredible beneath his fingers. Her ass is Cash’s favorite feature.

Her cock-muffled purrs of appreciation add vibrations to her already amazing blowjob. With one hand still caressing her ass, Cash slips the other lower. When his fingers make contact with the soaking wet folds of her pussy, he starts easing one and then two fingers into her. She moans and presses her face all the way down on his cock until her lips are wrapped around the base. Shivering, Kara starts bobbing up and down faster, choking and spluttering.

She is so wet. Sarah lips her lips again. Oh fuck, she’s wet. Her own hand is thrust into her pants, drawing out her juices onto her fingers. Cum for me. Soak my fingers.

Cash groans as he starts circling her clit with his thumb. “Cum bitch,” he grunts as he begins pumping his fingers in and out of her.

His fingering only drives Kara on and soon Cash feels the boiling need to explode. But it is too quick. He’s not quite ready for that yet—this blowjob is too great to stop it. So he pulls his fingers free and immediately he hears her sigh in disappointment. It also allows him the brief few seconds to pulls her up toward him.

Cash devours her mouth and Kara reciprocates abundantly. She presses her breast against his chest. Then she grabs his hand and guides it back to her ass, between her soft cheeks until their fingers make contact with her backdoor. Through their kissing, he slides two of his fingers into her. Her ass instantly clings and squeezes him and she begins trembling in his arms.

Suddenly the ending lunch bell rings. Cash pulls his fingers free as Kara’s body stiffens. Inside the stall, Sarah freezes, holding her breath in the process as to not be noticed in the sudden silence that has fallen over the restroom. Outside the shuffling of feet carries on for several intense minutes. Kara tries to get up, but Cash holds her tightly to him and shakes his head.

When the halls fall silent and there is no sign of them being disturbed, Cash releases his tight grip. “Sit on my face,” he says gruffly.

Kara swiftly shifts on top of him, swinging her hips around to straddle his head. From Sarah’s vantage point it gives her the perfect view of her pussy with its thick, wet lips. Kara grabs up her boyfriend’s cock into her hands. She has barely started lowering herself down when Cash grabs her ass cheeks and pulls her to him until her drenched pussy is pressed against his mouth. Kara gasps while he clamps his lips on her swollen lips, slipping his tongue into between them.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.