Z : Facing the World (and Getting Paid) - Cover

Z : Facing the World (and Getting Paid)

Copyright© 2017 by Mike Kaye

Chapter 26: Fantasy Fulfillment

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 26: Fantasy Fulfillment - Z did not plan on becoming a prostitute. At 13, she becomes responsible for her younger sister. At 16 a VERY lucky boyfriend enters the picture. Sister issues arise. At 18, Z gets an offer she didn't refuse. She advertises and soon multiple clients come her way. Most are good people. A few are rich. Several clients are married couples.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Sharing   Sister   Orgy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

As Paul was driving me to his place he explained his fantasy. “I had a lady friend once. She strongly hinted marriage. But after 18 months I knew that marriage – with anybody – wasn’t going to work for me. I set her up with 250K but only its interest or $1,000 per month whichever is greater.

“I always wanted to share ourselves sexually with another couple who wanted the same thing. You know, two couples swapping partners all together at the same time. Being someone who is known by many people I could hardly advertise. I guess it will never happen with me.”

“Would it work for you if I were your partner de jour?”

“That would make me very happy.”

“If I can find someone tonight would that be okay?”

“Please try.”

“Can I offer $2,000 for their company for a few hours?”

“Gladly. Please try.”

I got out my phone, found Robert Richardson and pressed call.

“Robert, it’s good to talk with you again. Are you busy tonight or anytime tomorrow morning? ... Good because I have a deal for you. I have a client who wants two couples swapping partners all together at the same time. He and I are one of the couples ... No, we are just a couple for tonight. You two could be the other couple ... Two or three hours max. $2,000 ... Excellent. [To Paul] Please say the address.”

“I live at 15 Crow’s Nest Drive. Press the call button and say your name. I have an indoor pool. The lady may want to bring a hairdryer.”

[I got my phone back] “I will see you two again in just under an hour from now. Drive safely. Bye.” I laughed a little. “My laugh was because his wife, Roberta, used her cell for directions as soon as she heard the address. She got their travel time while we were still talking.”

[We arrive] As the kids say OMG OMG O ... M ... G... !! He lives in a mansion. All I could say out loud was, “Now that’s a NICE place.”

“Yeh, I know. I need five full-time staff and it costs a small fortune to keep cool in the summer. It’s a good thing I have a large fortune.”

I knew the Robertson’s would arrive fairly soon. I’m guessing Paul wants to fuck Roberta first thing. “Paul, please get me 3 or 4 large towels.” When he returned I suggested that room with the sofas just off the entry might a good place to start.” He nodded yes.

I texted Fran: will be late could be morning don’t forget school.

We heard the gate call button sound and then, “The Robertson’s are here.”

I said, “Welcome. Please park next to the other car.”

We watched them walk to the entry door on closed-circuit TV. I opened the door. The Robertson’s appeared suitably impressed.

Paul began the night’s conversation: “The whole house is ours tonight. We will not be disturbed.”

Roberta and I hugged while Paul and Robert watched. I whispered, “You and Paul sofa” and pointed with my chin. She nodded. We separated. I went to Robert; Roberta went to Paul. Both ladies started undressing each other’s man. Paul’s hands found their way to Roberta’s chest.

I had taken two towels. I put one on the sofa. Roberta moved toward it. Paul started kissing and continued fondling her tits. His hands cupped her pussy. Roberta cupped his scrotum teasing it with her fingers. She sat him down giving him a blowjob. Instead of laying back Paul leaned forward to enjoy her tits again.

I had the towel Robert and I were going to use but when Paul wanted to taste Roberta’s juices I put the towel on the upholstered arm of the sofa. Roberta showed that she understood by getting on the sofa hanging her legs over the towel exposing her “most womanly parts” for simple oral enjoyment. Paul enjoyed the view and her juices. His fingers explored deep inside but as I was told later he failed to find her pleasure spot. He never even looked for her clitoris. Paul massaged her pussy with his dick and started to enter. Roberta suggested that she move entirely on the sofa. Paul went with the flow and entered her missionary style.

Robert and I started warming each other up when Paul started licking. As Paul entered Roberta We put a towel on the rug then with fingers and tongue he worked my clit. By the time Paul had released inside Roberta my orgasm was almost ready. Paul turned his attention to us as my orgasm started. Robert kept it up until he could not avoid one of his own. In he went and my orgasm increased in intensity. I remember the feeling but not the loud sounds of pleasure that Roberta commented on as we all headed to the pool.

I often feel like rubber after a really good orgasm. Robert announced, “Let’s rinse off in the pool. Follow me.”

“Hey guys, gimme a minute unless someone wants to carry me.” They waited.

Paul led the parade.

[I learned this later: Robert taking to Paul] “Now I remember where I saw you. You are Paul Packet from the Packet Museum. I catered a party there last year. You were the guest of honor.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.